Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Demon Child and Obsessions

Recap

"Do you have any kids?"

'No.'

"Want them?"

'Someday though I like Beth so does she count?'

"She's a demon-child." I laugh then added. "Well I am the She-Snake-Demon so her being a Demon-child actually is by birth." I laugh at this slight joke though it's really how things are. He smirked then kiss my lips again. "If it's meant to be then yes." he looked at me confused. "If it's meant to be then yes. Beth counts as your own." I explain and he nod. I smiled resting my head on the nook of his neck smiling.

'Why you call her demon-child really?' I laugh again.

Chapter Eight
Demon Child and Obsessions

"You'll see." I simply answered after I done laughing. He put his mask and visor back on then we went to the patio. I saw Lacy and Yu Lee on the training platform doing our deadly dance.

"Took you long enough to show up! Normally you're tormenting Ma when I get up!" Lacy yelled as she dodged a few kicks to her head and stomach.

"I was busy." I shrugged it off.

"You and the tough silent guys." She huffed then done a kick to Yu's legs but she jumped then done a punch to her shoulder which made Yu hit the floor. "Three." She stated then helped Yu to her feet.

I got up into my fighting stance after taking off my ten pound, per foot, boots. I needed speed going up against Lacy when with Yu or Sarah I need weight I don't have. She took her stance than Yu counted. "One. Two." She jumped off the platform then ran like hell to the benches then finally yell. "Three!" Lacy started with the basic trying to get me confuse but I blocked her moves then going down to a crouch I kicked one leg out knocking her feet out from under her then before she could get her footing I put my heel of my foot right above her throat.

"One!" I scream to Yu.

"One!" She agreed.

Lacy jumped up then went at me again but got either blocked or dodged. She got a few good hits in before I slipped up and use my footing to flip her after she tripped me. She hit the ground hard. "You okay, La?" I asked slightly worried.

"Sadist." she growled and I grin knowing she was fine.

"Two!" I yelled to Yu who nodded Snake Eyes and the rest of the Alpha team watching us. I helped her up and we went back to our stances. The next two she got then last round I did a flip behind her then tackled her to the ground. "Three!" I yelled out of breath.

"UGH!" Lacy scream also out of breath. I laugh softly then we got up. "Fine you win this time." she snort. I got down putting on my shoes then she called after me. "You getting coffee this late?"

"Coffee is my life energy!" I called back. She laugh jumping down running after me. She jumped on my back making me fall forward into the door and I squeaked out. "What?"

"You gotta tell me what took you so long this morning and where you disappeared off to last night!" She squealed like a hormone teenager she is at heart.

"Maybe." I smirk going inside then dodge her trying to lash on me again rambling.

"Come on we are sisters!" She was trying her last bit for now and I know it.

"And it's not something I wanna talk about!" I jumped up on the counter sitting watching her as she plead and begged for details. Sipping on my fresh coffee I laugh at her trying so hard.

The rest of the day we were training till the kids got home then we became their teachers. Typical Friday for us.

Time/Date: 3AM 2/13/10
Place: Mama Mo's
New York

"Seriously, Beth?" I awoken from a really good dream curled up to my pillow when Beth came in my room dragging me out of bed. She does this every weekend with a new kick. This weekend's kick is Duke of Hazards so she woke me up to start the old DVD collection I got for Lacy's birthday three years ago. It's all of the original tv shows and movies that already came out. I started it with the T.V. episodes then laid on the couch with her sitting in front of me. I curl up around her using a pillow as my way to muffle the noises.

Before long I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I went to fight mode and sent out a good kick. It connected to the African-American tall skinny guy's jaw sending him stumbling backwards, before I realize who it was. "Told you not to wake Nana." Beth's voice was adorably monotone.

"Ouch." Ripcord said, more like whine. "You kicked me." I shrugged then yawn looking at what episode is on. Fifth episode so it's close to five hours maybe four. Each episode is about 45 minutes.

"It's nearly eight?" I asked not having a clock to referred to.

"Yeah, close to it." Ripcord was still whining how I kicked him. The person that answered me was General Asshole.

"Haven't seen you around in a while." I stated still half asleep.

"I had other business to take care off." Smart man knows not to tempt me when I'm mostly asleep. I got up stretching then went to the kitchen getting myself a cup of coffee.

"What's wrong with Ripcord?" I heard Ana asked slightly worried.

"He woke me up." I answer simply sipping my bitter-sweet coffee and the tension in my body just melt away. She left it at that then I curl up on the couch with Beth again. Snake Eyes show up eventually but didn't sit down only stood in the corner, hiding in the shadows.

"Hey, Vati!" Beth sang waving at him then curl back up watching the show as I sip my coffee. "Nana, Luke and Bo are funny. Why Jessie hides his drink he makes and sell?" She asked and I snicker.

"He's not suppose to make it or sell it." I answered glancing to Snake Eyes wishing I could curl up to him and us 'talk' like we did the day before. I just sigh and curl up tighter in myself pulling the pillow over my head.

"Joey?" I heard Mama Mo call me. I looked over to her questionably. She just gave me a look I know so well. It means 'what do you think you're doing?'

"Today I am a couch potato." I answer her non-spoken question. She sigh then walked off not even going to fight. After lunch the Alpha team started to attack us with questions. I just left letting Mama Mo and Lacy answer them. The only person who didn't eat or show up was Snake Eyes so I went looking for the sexy ninja.

When I finally found him he was doing semi push ups on his swords. I admit this turn me on a little. He was balancing himself on his swords going between then pushing himself back up over them. He push himself farther up to the sky feet first, or at least far up as his arm length is. I knew if it wasn't for my nearly forever present mask that I hide my emotions behind I would be drooling. Only exception to my mask is my family. I walked over to him then kneel in front of him. He spotted me and stopped. I motion him to follow me. Inside I open the door under the stairs then the trapdoor in the floor and climb down.

He came in closing both the doors behind him. In the room was small. It was just a plain room with dirt walls and a bed. For lights I lit the lanterns and candles that were in the holes in the wall. When done I turn to him. He sign he wants to know why I show him this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review PLEASE! I know this is my favorite story to work on besides Riptide but Riptide is on hold and I'll be trying to update this every Thursday and Reviews make my world goes around and around lol.