Status: Just Beginning!

The Shinoda and the Bennington

Day Two

I go to start my sentence and it is cut off abruptly by a hand over my mouth.
"Mike what the hell are you doing?î"I say as loudly as I can through his fingers. I feel him take my arm and pull me out of the house I struggle against his grip but I keep forgetting that he is my big brother and is a lot stronger than I am. I give up and stomp out of the house behind him my flip flops slapping against the tiles in the entrance.
"What Mike what do you want now to chew me out for having Chester's skank wink at me because my last name is Shinoda of the fact that Chester initiated the fighting and I went to go defend myself, Maybe this idea was worse then you thought because we haven't even left yet and we are already fighting. Oh yeah and you seriously expect me to sleep in his house because you are sadly mistaken" I put my fists down by my sides.
"Meg calm down okay? I understand that your upset and no I wasn't going to chew you out for Chester's stupid outburst I was just trying to get you away from him so you two wouldn't fight" He scratches the back of his head.
"Besides you and Chester won't even be in the same bus I promise that you will be away from him as much as possible"
"Mikey I love you and I am glad that you invited me and I am sorry that we have to hate each other, I will really try to keep my calm for you because this is your life" I shoot him a small smile.
"I am NOT staying in that house though and also the thingy in there better not be coming on tour with us" I say pointing to the house.
"Don't worry if I know Chester he will leave her at home to watch the house so he doesn't have to worry about her on tour" Mike smiles.
I hug him and head towards one of the tour busses. I Lay in one of the beds and stare at the bottom of the bunk above me my Zune blasting the Transformers soundtrack into my ears. Don't get me wrong I love Linkin Park and Chester's voice but the man himself I hate him. He is a stuck up cocky jerk with nothing but sex on his mind and for as long as I can remember we haven't got along in the least bit. I feel my phone vibrate and the screen lights up with my best friends name.
From:Alliyah
Sent:8:37pm
Hey hunny how is hell treating you?
I laugh a little and write her back.
To:Alliyah
Hey dear, Hell is hell as usual mike expects me to sleep in HIS house. Oh did I mention he has a girlie thinger I hate her already. I will text you later I have to go see when we are leaving the inner part of hell love you :D
My phone beeps to let me know the message sent and I slide out of my bunk and prepare myself for the long grueling months ahead of me. I turn the volume way up on my zune and shove it into my pocket the beat is pulsing through my body and I do the only thing I can think to do in moments like this I dance. I close my eyes and start moving around I smile and forget where I am for a minute I feel hands slide around to my stomach and a body press against mine they start moving with me and I turn fast. I sit up quick and slam my head off of the bunk above me. It was all just a dream... about chester ughh why am I having dreams about that asshole. I pull my headphones out of my ears by the chord and throw it all on my bunk. Well I guess I better go face the devil himself.
"Meegan" I hear the voice that I despise behind me.
"Chester" I turn and glare at him.
"Listen lets try to be civil on this tour, Who knows maybe we will even become friends" I see a smirk slide across his features when he says friends.
"The only way I will ever be friends with you is if you were the last person left on the face of the earth and even then I would seriously have to think about it" I cross my arms.
"Well you can atleast try to be nice to me" He says acting like I am the bad person.
"I hate you Chester Charles Bennington I always have and I alway will we will never be friends of anywhere close to liking eachother I would rather jump off of a building then ever be associated with you" I spat at him with so much venom I didn't even think I had it in me.
"Harsh Meegan I didnt think you had that much hate in you" He walks past me and as he gets closer to me he gets right next to my ear and whispers in it.
"I could never hate you" And for a moment I think I hear sincerity in his voice. I turn and all I see is his back and a puff of smoke come from his ciggarette.
I walk into his house and I dont hear anything.
"Hey guys where are you?" I yell I hear noise coming from upstairs so I venture up the stairs.
I hear noise coming from one room and I go to knock on the door as im knocking the door falls open and reveals a bedroom to me the noise coming from an ipod dock. I look around and see a stack of notebooks with papers sticking out of them at odd angles and a four poster bed with a black comforter sloppily thrown on it all I can smell is peppermint mixed with ciggarettes and some sort of musky calogne I look over the the nightstand and see a picture sitting there its of me and chester and I am smiling with him?!?!? how is this possible when was I ever happy around that man. I hear some one clear their throat and I turn quick and see none other than chester leaning on the door frame.
"Enjoying my room?" He asks a half smile present across his features. I set the picture down quickly and walk past him blush present on my cheeks. He grabs my arm and I look him straight in the eyes.
"That was the happiest day of my life, The guys are down the hall last room on the left" he lets go and closes his door behind.
Did that just really happen?
*Chesters POV*
I never thought someones words could cut so deep but the way that meegan told me she hated me hurt. I never thought that I could care so much about one person that had such deep set dislike for me. I stomp out my cig and head back inside. I kick my shoes off and throw my jacket on the banister. I jog up the stairs and notice my door is open. I push it the rest of the way open and lean on the frame with arms crossed. I see meegan studying the picture I keep by my bed and she looks so beautiful I clear my throat and she looks startled. She sets the picture down and I see blush creep across her cheeks. She hurridly walks out of my room and I grab her arm before she gets away.
"That was the happiest day of my life, The guys are down the hall last room on the left." I say to her getting lost in her magnificent eyes.
I let go and close my door her smell still in my nose. I need her to be mine.