Status: Completed

Who do I Love More?

The Wicked Witch of the West

After getting Paulina to shut up Sidney walked over to me. "Hi" he said shyly. "Hi" I said back. "So um what did you think of the game?" "I really liked it I love hockey so much. I've been playing since I was three and I still play now." "Really?" He asked. "Well I coach an all girls team more than I actually play. I entered the draft twice but didn't get drafted because I was a girl." "I don't understand why teams won't draft girls it's so stupid." He said. "Yeah......" I agreed sadly. "Aw come here." He said and gave me a hug. I felt safe in his arms and plus he smelled really good. "Here's my number if you ever get bored." I said. "Okay tell me if you're ever in town again." "I promise I will." I said with a smile. I walked up behind Geno and tapped his shoulder. "Your number?" I said with a smile. I gave him my phone and he gave me his and we swapped numbers. "I'll see you later" I said and gave him a hug. "Don't you even think that your going to get a chance with Sidney." Paulina hissed in my ear. "You don't even know if I have feelings for him." I hissed back. "I'm just warning you Sidney's mine. Not yours." "Your talking about him like he's the last god damn piece of cake. He's a person Paulina. Not just an object." "Ha." She snorted and walked away. Out of seven billion people why did the wicked witch of the west have to be my sister. When's there a house falling from the sky when you need it? The next morning I got up and saw I had two text messages on my phone. "Good Morning :)
-Sid"
"Morning gorgeous. How long you in Pittsburgh?
-Geno"
Geno's text made me blush and told him that I was here until tomorrow night. Then I texted Sid good morning back. Then my phone started to ring.
"Hello?" I said
"Hello!" Geno said happily and I laughed.
"What you doing today?" He asked.
"Um I'm not sure why?"
"I want to take on tour of city."
"Aw Geno that's so sweet. Of course I'll go."
"Okay I meet you at hotel?"
"Yeah, I'll be waiting out front." I said smiling.
"Okay, bye beautiful."
"Bye Geno" I said with the bigest smile on my face.
I hurried up and put a little makeup on and hurried downstairs to meet Geno in front of the hotel. I saw a black Escalade pull up and roll the tinted window down and saw Geno smiling and waving. I walked up to the SUV and got in. "You do realize that your like a 6' 4'' five year old kid?" I said while laughing. "Why you say that?" He said pretending to be hurt. "Oh I don't know maybe because you wave like an idiot." I said and laughed.