Status: Completed

Who do I Love More?

I Had No Idea He Felt Like That

I sighed when I got to my hotel room. I have to pack to go back home tomorrow. I'm really gonna miss Geno and Sid. By the time I was done packing it was 3 in the morning. Why did my dad have to book a flight at five in the morning? An hour later woke up to a knock on my hotel door. I went to answer the the door and all of a sudden someone was kissing me. I pushed them away and I gasped when I saw who it was.
"Sidney?!"
"Listen Rachael I really like you. I've been scared to tell you because I didn't think I had a chance with you." He admitted.
"Sid." I said and put my hand on his cheek.
"You do have a chance with me." I added and kissed him.
"Do you have to leave?" He said with a puppy dog face.
"Yeah. I wish I didn't though." I said and pulled him into a hug.
"I really gonna miss you." He said.
We were sitting on my bed and then we lied there together like we did last night.
"I'm gonna go get dressed." I said and got up. I grabbed a pair of yoga pants and Sid's hoodie and went to the bathroom and got dressed.
"Damn you look good in that hoodie." He said
"Psh I look horrible in the mornings." I said.
"RACHAEL COME ON WE GOTTA GO!!!!" Paulina screamed through the door.
"SHUT UP!!!!!" I screamed back.
"I'M COMING IN TO GET YOU!!!"
"GET IN THE CLOSET!" I whispered to Sidney and shoved him in the closet. Then my door clicked open.
"Come on let's go." Paulina said
"I'll be down in a minute" I said.
Then she walked out and Sidney came out of the closet.
"Is the she devil gone?" He asked and I started laughing like crazy.
"Yes she's gone. I uh have to go." I said sadly.
"This sucks." He said and gave me a hug.
"I might just move her just for you." I said while winking.
"I'm looking forward to that." He said with a big smile. We kissed and then I walked down to the lobby to meet with my dad and sister.
"Why are you so happy? You're never happy in the morning." My dad said.
"Oh I don't know." I said happily.
We drove to the airport and boarded the plane home.
Sid POV
I finally told her how I felt. She even feels the same way back and I couldn't believe it. I drove to Consol for practice and I saw that everyone was there but me.
"SID YOU'RE LATE!!!!!" Dan yelled.
"I'm sorry I was uh busy this morning."
"Dude you're never late." Nealer said.
"Yeah I know but I needed to tell someone something in person." I said and he gave me a confused look.
I sighed and said, "I went to go tell Rachael how I really felt about her."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
"Well at first I kinda didn't say anything I uh kissed her." I said.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I head an angry Russian scream.
"I kissed Rachael." I said calmly.
"WHY YOU KISS HER!!!!! YOU KNOW I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!!!"
"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO GENO? YOU DO REALIZE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER TOO!" I screamed back while my blood was boiling.
"SHE NO HAVE FEELINGS BACK!!!!"
"OH YEAH? THEN WHY DID SHE KISS ME BACK????" I said. Geno looked crushed. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.
"Geno." I said softly.
"No you two happy I understand." He said sadly ad walked over to his stall with his head down. Great, now I just lost one of my best friends.
"Dude couldn't you see that Geno had really strong feelings for Rachael?" Kris Letang asked me.
"I never really payed attention." I said
"He talked about her all night last night about how she was perfect she was."
"I had no idea that he felt like that." I said.