‹ Prequel: One Less Lonely Girl

Nothing Like Us

Believe Tour Concert

It’s been 3 years since I’ve seen him and to be honest, I miss him so much. I always seen him on TV, in the news and watch his music videos. I even made a collage of me and him from when we were little to a few years ago. My mom and Pattie have been contacting each other every day and sharing news to us. I’ve talked to Pattie on the phone and to Justin a few times but that was only a short while after I left him.
“Surprise!” My mom walked into my room holding something in her hands. I looked confusedly at her as she sat down next to me.
“What is it?” I asked. She then put a ticket in my hands and it read:
Believe Tour Justin Bieber
I looked up at her with a giant smile and gave her the biggest hug ever.
“Thank you so so much mom!” I squeezed her tight.
“Anything for you honey. I hope you enjoy it, it’s this Friday.” My mom beamed back at me.

I was surrounded by so many beliebers and was surprised that I was still used to this from three years ago. I took my seat in the stadium and I had flashbacks from the moments when I would be with Pattie sitting in the audience and watching him perform or being backstage listening to him perform. These flashbacks made me remember about all the great times I had with him and how much he really means to me.
Everyone started screaming as the countdown started. The next thing I know is him flying in with wings and starting to sing “All Around the World”. Throughout the concert I stood there singing along with his songs and thinking about all that they reminded me of. He finally got to the song before One Less Lonely Girl. During that song someone tapped me on the shoulder and as I turned around, I saw one of the members from Justin’s team that I wasn’t quite familiar with. He grabbed me the hand and took me through the crowd of girls and went backstage. I saw Pattie standing there so I ran up to her and gave her a giant hug.
“Oh my goodness! Who is…?” She turned around and as soon as she saw me her face was filled with a big smile. “Ashley! Honey I’m so glad you’re here! Are you the OLLG tonight?”
“Yes!” I replied with a big nod and smile. “I missed you so much Pattie…” I started tearing up.
“Oh honey, I missed you too! My baby… Justin has been so sad since the last day you guys talked. He talks about you every day and says he wished he could’ve done something”
“Oh my gosh, really? I’m so sorry I didn’t want to walk away like that, I miss him so much that it hurts.”
“Sweetie, it’s not your fault.” She hugged me into her loving arms and I wiped off my tears as the workers told me to be ready to go on stage in a few minutes. I stood there waiting until one of his dancers took my hand and dragged me out on stage and onto the chair for the OLLG. My ears were soon filled with screaming and the sound of Justin’s voice. He made his way over to me and my goodness how he’s changed. He had tattoos and muscular and tall and just perfect like he was before. Our eye’s met as he sang his way over to me. He looked at me for a long time looking at me up and down trying to figure out who I was because I do agree I have changed as well but something caught him right then and there to lock eyes with me. I guess he figured out who I was because his eyes soon glistened with tears as he continued singing.
He stood in front of me and put a flower crown on my head as his hands made their way down to my cheeks so that my face was in his hands. He lifted my chin up with his hand as I looked up at him. A tear slid down my cheek and he wiped it off as some slid down his. He grabbed my hands and walked me over to part of the stage where he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our foreheads touched and as the song was about to end he gave me a huge hug as he held me tight against him. I was soon running off the stage with my hands in his.
“Don’t leave…” He quickly whispered to me. I nodded my head as I watched him jog his way onto stage. I wiped away the tears as Pattie headed over to me smiling.
“He recognized you.” She smiled at me. I started crying and nodded my head.
“Yeah, he did and it hurt. I never thought he would remember me.” I bit my lip to keep from crying more than I wanted to. He cried for me on stage and held me so tight like he never wanted to let go. I wish that moment never ended.