Status: IN PROGRESS.

The Moment.

Chapter 1

I awoken to the sound of my phone buzzing, I groaned and reached for my phone not looking at the caller ID.

"H-Hello?" I spoke in a tired tone

"Hey, Erin it's Alex, did I wake you?" He asked.

"Yeah you did but I'm awake now so.. what did you want?2 I asked trying not to sound horrible

"Urmm, well we have just finished the new album!" He shouted

"Really?! That's great!.. Hey I have a awesome idea!" I said getting excited

"What's this 'awesome' idea?" He replied sarcastically

"Hey cut the sarcasm. I was just going to ask you if you want me to throw you a celebration party?" I asked

"Would you do that?" He asked and I replied with a yes I was so stoked about this.

"And also invite some of your bands friends, and be here for 7" I stated and we said our goodbyes, it still hadn't sunk in that in 8 hours I would be reunited with my best friend again after so long.

I finally got up out of bed and cleaned the whole house from top to bottom, also I made a huge buffet for everyone. After I had finished cooking, cleaning and arranging everything I looked at the time and it was 3 pm I still needed to get ready and go to the shops to buy so plastic cups. And I did that once I got back with thousands of cups I dumped them in the kitchen and ran up stairs and got my self ready.

Once I was washed and dressed I did my hair and make-up, then looked at the time and decided to messaged Alex.

Me: You better be the first one here, PLEASE.

Alex: Okay and I hope your going to be okay with a full house ;) see you in 2 minuets.

after that I didn't reply. Instead I went down stairs to get at vodka and coke, as soon as I brought the red cup up to my lips the door bell rang, I huffed and place my drink down, then answered the door.

"ALEX!" I shouted and ran into his open arms

"ERIN!" He shouted and then I greeted the rest of the band, then I realised there was another band at the door.

"Are you going to introduce me?" I tapped Alex arm and awkwardly coughed

"Yeah.. sure" He smiled

"This is Alan Ashby, AKA ginger princess" Alex winked

"Hi" I said and extended my arm for a hand shake, he rejected and pulled me into a bone crushing hug

"Hi I'm Alan" He smirked "This is Tino, Phil, Arron and last but not least the green giant Austin" I giggled and hugged them all and invited everyone inside. The one called Austin was extremely attractive

"Would anyone like a drink?" I asked shyly, they all replied with 'yes please' or 'thank you ma'am' I gave Alex, Rian, Austin, Tino and Phil beers and Alan, Jack, Arron and Zack Jack with coke. Again I heard the door bell go, I excused myself and walked to the door to a band called Asking Alexandria.

"Hey, this is where the celebration party is right?" A man said with a very British accent. Cute.

"Yeah, come in I smiled and said hi to them all and I immediately got uncomfortable with people staring at me, I walked back into the kitchen to get Asking some drinks when I went to reach for the Jack Daniels when my dress rode up showing a bit of my butt I pulled my dress down and huffed.

"Here let me get that for you" The voice said an got the liquor for me I turned around and saw it was Austin.

"Thank you kind sir" I said and I noticed he blushed "Hey I will be back in a moment and then we can speak" I said and grabbed the drinks and gave them to the band and walked back in to the kitchen.

"Hello" I smiled

"Hello, how are you, you look very busy" He said

"I'm good, I'm not that busy, how are you?" I asked

"I' good, now tell me about your self" He replied

"Urm.. well I'm Erin Isobell Barr, I was born on the 3 rd September 1990 in South Africa I am a tattoo artist, I love animals and food, and I'm single now Your turn"

"Okay.. Well I'm Austin Robert Carlile, I was born on the 27th September 1987 in Florida, I love music, tattoos and making people happy I am single and I am also wondering if you'd like to go on a date some time" He stated I smiled at his last sentence

"I would love to go on a date with you" I replied with a smile, we both walked into the living room to find that people were already drunk. And there were so many more bands had arrived, Austin told me Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon were here and boy was the house full of people.

Alan walked over to the music stand and turned the volume up even more, and then noticed me standing with Austin he smiled at us both and mad his way towards us. Drunkly.

"Austin man, I see you are already fucking the hostess" He slurred, I just laughed and played allong with what Alan thought was going on, I wrapped my arms around Austin's waist which shocked him, I looked up and winked.

"Yes Alan he is 'fucking' me" I sarcastically said

"WOAH! Austin get in there!" Alan shouted, I smirked and walked over to Alex and started a conversation, nut one thing stuck with mem when I walked away I heard Austin giggle and say 'She's Hot' I felt my self turn into mush and I have no idea why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here is the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, comment and tell me if this is a good opener so far,
THANKSSS :3
and if anyone knows how to hyperlink on this please tell me thanks.

Erin's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/derp/set?id=99511276