Status: IN PROGRESS.

The Moment.

Packing

Since the tour had been rescheduled to tomorrow, I was packing today so then tomorrow at 3pm we could set off to the airport.

I was packing my things into the suitcase and I suddenly felt something cold around my neck, I looked down and saw a small diamond necklace it was beautiful, I turned around and saw Austin with a big cheesy gin on his face.

"What's this for?" I gestured towards the necklace

"I got it when you walked of with Ashby looking for the ring for his girlfriend" He grinned

"You didn't need to get it" I kissed his cheek "But its beautiful, thank you"

"Your welcome" He smiled and kissed me

"Do you think Alan his going to propose to Caitlan?" I said while I wrapped my arms around his neck

"Maybe, I don't know" He started to make us sway in the middle of the room, I put my head on his chest and felt him kiss the top of my head. "Where were we?" He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes

"What are you on abou..." I got cut of by Austin pressing his lips onto mine, I immediately remembered.

He took me over to the bed and slowly put me down, our lips never separating, he hovered me and raked his fingers up and down my sides causing me to shiver, he tugged at the bottom of my top signalling me to lift my arms up so he could get it of. I took his top and pants off and he did the same to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked making sure as he hooked his index finger on the inside of my underwear

"Yes" I panted, that was all I could say before we both ended up naked.

He slowly slipped inside of me and began to pick up the pace, I gasped at the felling. He kissed from my lips to just below my ear, I began to breathe really heavy. I raked my finger nails on his shoulder blades leaving his skin red and raised.

His thrusting got faster and faster, it wasn't until then I felt something building up in the pit of my stomach.

"Austin!" The feeling hit me like a tidal wave, engulfing my entire body with such an amazing sensation.

Then Austin climaxed a few seconds after me I felt a warm liquid fill my insides. He grunted and slowly pulled out of me and passionately kissed me, before lying next to me on the bed.

We caught our breath back and cuddled.

"Austin?" I whispered

"Yes" He replied and stroked my head

"When are we going to drop Mylo of at your dads?" I chuckled

"Oh shit yeah I forgot, sorry" He laughed

"Come on then lets go" I said and we both go out of the bed and got dressed.

"You ready?" He said

"Yep" I smiled, we walked to the car and drove down to my house, I picked up Mylo and all of his bits and bats. We drove to Austin's dads and then all of a sudden I started to get really nervous.

"Austin what if your dad doesn't like me?" I worried

"Erin, he will love you, I'm sure of it." He reassured me.

We finally arrived at Austin's dads and spent the next 2 hours chatting and laughing, He was just like his dad; loving, funny, smart, kind.

"It was nice meeting you Erin, Have a safe journey on tour and if Austin does anything stupid just smack him over the head and say it was from me" He laughed

"Oh I'm sure I will Mr Carlile" I chuckled and waited for Austin to say good bye.

We finally arrived back at Austin's the finished for the packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.

Please comment :3