Sequel: The Masked Feelings
Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

A Heart Full of Emptiness

Chapter 11: A Real Gentleman

I looked up at the clock, '8:01' it read. I looked through the bag, it had all of his stuff in it; his clothes, his watch, his aftershave. I couldn't hold it in any longer, tears escaped my eyes, before I walked towards my bedside table. I dug deep until I reached the photos. I dragged them out. The photos were of Cris and I. I couldn't throw them out after the break up, they were too important to me. There were some pictures of Cris and I, together at charity events, on romantic evenings. But at the back there was the photo of me from my birthday party. I could see the hidden disappointment in my eyes, the pain, the loneliness. I wiped away the tears as I heard Cris's car park in the drive. I grabbed his bag of stuff in my hand, and walked into the direction of the door. He came through the door and smiled at me. I kept my serious face and threw his bag of crap at him sternly. "What the hell?" He asked me shocked as if he was all innocent, and hadn't remembered the fight that we had earlier. I told him that if he left, then we were over. And he left.
"We're done. Take your bag of crap with you and do the exact same thing that you did this morning. Leave." I snapped sharply as he flinched at my tone. He didn't move from where he was standing though. Did he not hear me? I asked for him to leave, and yet he hadn't moved an inch, and still had a small grin on his face. He took a step towards me, as I flashed back to the last time he was this close, when I fell for him all over again.
"You're really going to stand by your word? Come on, we both know what you really want." Cris beckoned as he stood just inches from me. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, and stroked my cheek soothingly, as I closed my eyes in content. I leaned into his chest and listened to his heart humming, as I smiled. This was what I wanted. Is it too much to ask for? For my boyfriend to show some kind of affection to me?
I looked up at him and he smirked, "Promise not to treat me like that again?" I asked as his eyes shone with delight.
His smirk grew into a beaming smile as he replied, "I promise." He then kissed the top of my head and allowed for me to snuggle into him. I grinned in satisfaction.
"Tash, wanna go out for dinner? I feel like treating you." He asked, I looked up at him and chuckled. I loved these types of moments, he's a real romantic deep down.
"Sure, let me go get changed." I replied and Cris pouted at me like a child. "I'll be 10 minutes, top!" I replied to him as he raised his eyebrows at me, not believing me.
"Come on, your 10 minutes will turn into 30!" He answered as I winked at him seductively and left to go and get changed.

I came out 10 minutes later with an agenda black cut out bodycon dress, I had light natural make-up, nothing much, and my hair was tied in a low side pony tail. I saw Cris's jaw drop as I grinned at him. "Maybe we should just skip to desert!" Cris began, as he came walking over to me. I cupped his face in my hands. He smashed his lips on mine as I felt sparks flying everywhere. It was like fireworks, exploding inside of me. Cris's tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I smile and with drew; teasing him. He gave me the evils, as I eyed him seductively.
"Yeah, we should leave for dinner!" I replied, grabbing him by the arm and leading him out of the apartment. Cris was wearing a simple white T-Shirt and black jeans.

When Cris parked the car, he got out of the vehicle and opened the door for me. I took his hand and we walked down the street to the restaurant, surrounded by flashing cameras. We did our best to ignore them as they shouted out random questions towards us, "Are you and Tasha back together then?" "Do you really love her?" "Are you still going out with Irina?" I rolled my eyes at the stupid questions, seriously? No, we're not going out; just walking down to a restaurant hand-in-hand because we're just such great friends! Seriously, seriously?

When we reached the restaurant the waitress blushed a deep red when she saw Cris walking through the door... An obvious fan. "Hola, I have a reservation under the name of Ronaldo." Cris stated as the waitress looked through her computer.
"Ah yes, follow me." she commanded as we followed her to the back of the restaurant. She smiled at Cristiano when handing him the menu, yet eyed me coldly when handing me mine! I rolled my eyes when she left, and Cris laughed; however then hid it as he acted as though he was coughing. I raised my eyebrows at him as he smirked at me, and held hands with me on the table.
"I love it when you're jealous!" He chuckled and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at him, it's really not my fault that I get frustrated when girls are constantly throwing themselves at him when I'm right here!

The waitress came back to take in our orders. "I'd like the spinach and ricotta cannelloni please." Cristiano asked.
"You have one excellent taste. A man with many talents." The waitress flirted, resting her hand on his shoulder. Seriously? I'm right here. She held eye contact with him, trying to be all romantic. Is she blind or something? I cleared my throat, as she rolled her eyes over to me. I glanced at her, and then her hand; as she slowly moved it back to her pen and paper.
"I'd like the Caesar Salad please." I ordered. She sighed at me and muttered something under her breath. I look at Cris for support, however he was trying to hide his quiet giggles. The waitress smiled a fake smile at me and left.
"She's gonna poison my food isn't she!" I whined as Cris laughed at me. "What? 'you have one excellent taste. A man with many talents!'" I impersonated as Cris laughed even harder, with tears forming in his eyes. "Could she have flirted anymore obviously? I mean I was right here!" I asked shaking my head. Cris grinned and grabbed my hand.
"You know that she has nothing on you. You look absolutely stunning today." Cris complimented, as a small smile formed on the corner of my lips, causing him grin to grow bigger on his face.

The dinner was lovely, and Cris was such a gentleman, however that didn't stop the waitress from flirting non-stop with Cristiano, at one point she even felt for his muscles! I did my best to ignore the entire night though, and luckily didn't end up starting a fight with her! We Arrived back at Cris's house. As soon as we got inside of his house, his lips claimed mine. He carried my bridal style as he walked to the bedroom, still kissing me. He then laid me down gently on the bed, biting his lip at the sight of me, which made me smirk and pull his lips onto me. I had forgotten about the past few nights, and was back to being in-love with my excellent, romantic boyfriend. For now at least...
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cristiano managed to persuade Tasha not to dump him, and took her out for a meal. What's with his sudden change in attitude?

Dress: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/agenda-black-cut-out-bodycon-dress_296335701