Sequel: The Masked Feelings
Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

A Heart Full of Emptiness

Chapter 14: Dark Circles

the following morning I woke up in an empty bed. My eyes fixed on a note left on Cristiano's pillow.
'didn't want to wake you... I know what you're like in the morning... ;)
Have gone on a run, will be back by 10 the latest.
Love you
-Cris xoxo'
i smiled at the words left by Cris, he was right. If he'd have woken me up I would have thrown a fit, I do not enjoy early mornings. I looked at the clock, the time was 9:30 and so I still had half an hour. I got up and changed into a casual tank top and high wasted jeans. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my outfit. I yawned slightly, feeling really tired which is considerably unusual. No, I'm not a morning person, however I'm never this tired. I sighed slightly realizing that I must have just been catching up on my sleep that I've been missing out on in these recent weeks. I opened the curtains, allowing the sun's rays to come through, when I noticed the box that Cristiano had. Curiosity had gotten the better of me when I couldn't stop myself from opening the box. Inside the box was full of houses in New York, circled in a red pen. I frowned wondering why Cris was so interested in buying a house all the way in New York, unless it was a place to settle down once he had quit from football... I just always imagined us moving back to Portugal. I flicked through what felt like hundreds of picture of mansions in New York, they were most certainly not cheap! I was about to flick to another page when I heard Cris open the door. I quickly shoved the photos back into the box and put the box back where I found it. I walked out of the bedroom to find a sweaty Cris walking through to the bathroom. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he winked at me. I laughed it off, finding it amusing how much sweat he was smothered in.

Later that evening Cristiano and I were busy deciding what movie to watch. "Oh come on, Bamby's a classic. How can you say no to those cute little eyes?" Cris argued pouting at me and giving me his gorgeous puppy eyes, knowing how much I loved his chocolate eyes. I rolled my eyes and began pointing to the film that I had in his hand.
"Oh please, 17 again is a classic. Look, look at Zac Efron!" I countered. Cris shook his head and smirked at me. I furrowed my brows at what he found so amusing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked tipping my head to the side.
"You have me, Cristiano Ronaldo, yet you still crush over Zac Efron!" Cristiano smirked as I fluttered my eyelashes at him, wondering if we'd actually end up watching a movie.
"Is someone jealous?" I asked pouting my lip at him and looking him in the eye sweetly. Cristiano chuckled at my facial expression.
"Jealous of what? A bad hairstyle? Besides I have one thing that he hasn't!" Cris mentioned, stepping closer and closer to me. He got to an arms distance when he captured me in his arms.
"And what is that?" I asked, rubbing my nose against his giggling, before Cris grinned at me.
"You." He replied simply before claiming my lips with his soft ones. I kissed him back gently, as he caught a faster pace. He trailed my bottom lip, as I allowed his tongue in to battle with mine for domination. The kiss heated up as he wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me into the bedroom... Now we certainly wouldn't have time for a movie. He laid me down on the bed as I broke contact with his lips.
"So I'm yours am I?" I asked flirtatiously. Cris smiled at my and nodded before re-capturing the moment and attaching me to him. I smiled as I thought about our future, spending life in New York. A family all around us, being together forever.

I didn't get much sleep that night. Cris and I must have fallen asleep in the early morning, and I had been sleeping like a log. I felt so exhausted and was in desperate need of a sleep, however woke up still feeling slightly tired still! In the morning I looked in the mirror and covered my face with my hands, ashamed of how I looked. Circles underlined my eyes in darkened shades of brown. This was starting to get out of hand, I had gotten plenty of sleep ever since arriving in Milan however still felt wear, and now I was wondering if I was suffering from Insomnia. It may sound crazy, but I really don't feel very well. I sighed and added some concealer to hide the dark circles. I smiled weakly at my reflection. I looked fine with my reflection, but i knew that I was just covering the fact that there is something wrong with me. I walked into the kitchen and smiled when I saw Cristiano sat at the kitchen table, with a cup of coffee in one hand, and a newspaper in the other. Classic Cristiano Ronaldo morning routine! Little did he know about my sleep problem, and that was the way that it was going to stay. I wasn't going to worry him before I knew that there was certainly a problem. It's just not worth getting into an argument about how we should fly over to Madrid straight away to get it checked out. I love Cris, but he was going to over react. It's just some sleeping problem... isn't it?
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tasha might have sleep insomnia, and Cristiano has been looking into houses in New York. Why is Cris looking into mansions in New York?

Tank top: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Crop-Top-with-Turtle-Neck/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3399642&SearchQuery=Tank%20Top&Rf-800=-1,42&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=1&clr=White

jeans: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Ridley-Supersoft-Ultra-Skinny-Jeans-in-Clean-Black/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3327835&cid=3630&Rf934=2286&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Cleanblack