Sequel: The Masked Feelings
Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

A Heart Full of Emptiness

Chapter 17: They All Know

I shook my head and looked at my clock. "I'm going to go to my lunch break early." I replied bitterly, looking up at Katie who still held an apologetic gaze.
"You can take off the rest of the day, I'll cover for you, so long as you get your article done." Katie offered as I smiled at her thankfully. I needed a while to talk this out with Cristiano.
"Thank you. I really owe you one." I said, grabbing the magazine, my coat and handbag before storming out of the office. I walked out of the building only to be met by a sworn of paps hungry for details. I rolled my eyes as they took many photos of me. As soon as I got into my car I sighed, this was how it was going to be from now onwards... I drove to the training grounds as fast as I could. I got to the grounds within about 15 minutes, and got out of my car. I strolled over to the exits, clutching the magazine tight in my hand, and a hard expression on my face. I waited for Cristiano, who of course was taking forever in the shower, to show up so that I could talk with him one-on-one about our situation. After a long wait Cristiano finally came out from the changing rooms. He started walking towards his car when he saw me, and a smile appeared on his face. However the smile was erased quickly when he saw the look on my face. He started walking towards me, "What's the matter?" He asked softly.
I looked around and saw a few cameras, "not here." I replied, leading him towards my car. He got in the passenger side as I got into the car and started the engine. He sent me a worried look.
"Where are we going?" He asked gently, rubbing my thigh soothingly. My eyes finally softened as I glanced at him quickly.
"Home." I answered, locking my eyes on the road.

When we got back home I slammed the door and walked into the house, with Cristiano straight on my trail. I sat myself on the sofa, and Cris copied my move, sitting next to me, looking at me with cautious eyes. I took the magazine out of my handbag and handed it to him. He looked down at it, as his eyes widened. "They know Cris, they all know!" I whispered, that was all that my body would allow for me. The lump in my throat formed and Cristiano looked up at me and smiled weakly.
"It's going to be ok. I promise you I won't let them hurt you." Cris soothed, enveloping me into a hug. I hugged him tightly wishing that I never had to let go. "They were going to find out about it at some point darling." He spoke softly, kissing my forehead softly. I closed my eyes, allowing a tear to fall down my cheek.
"But know they know about our child, they'll make up loads of rumors like they did the last time. They'll dig deep about how I killed my baby the last time!" I murmured. Cris kissed the top of my head again and pulled me to him tighter, before letting go and looking at me deeply. He held my arms and looked straight into my eyes.
"Listen to me. you did not kill our baby the last time. What happened was not your fault, and I refuse to allow you and the press to blame yourself for that. I don't want you to get stressed about this ok, it's not good for our baby." Cris began calmly. I nodded my head as Cris took a deep breath and continued. "I'm glad that we're talking about the baby though because there's something that I wanted to ask you. I don't want to miss out on anything so I want you to move in with me again." Cris asked as a grin escaped my lips. This was all that I needed, it was perfect.
"I want that too!" I answered as Cristiano matched my smile and kissed me deeply on my lips. We both smiled into the kissed before pulling apart. Cris held my chin in his hand softly gazing into my eyes. "I love you so much Tasha. you make me the happiest man on the world." Cris romantically stated. I smiled at him like a 5 year old being given the opportunity to buy anything in a sweet shop.
"I love you more." I replied kissing him on the lips, short and sweet.
He shook his head, "I'm afraid that that's just not possible!" Cris disagreed, kissing the tip of my nose.

I looked down at my watch, it was almost 9 o'clock and I had finally completed my article. I looked upstairs for Cris who was busy watching the Manchester United vs Manchester City
match, on out bed. I smiled an sat down next to him, however he merely acknowledged my existence. I laughed and shook my head, as Cristiano kept his eyes glued on the screen, but moved his hand towards me with his index finger pointing upwards, "Shh." He hushed as I laughed to myself and began to watch the match myself. the scored was 2-2 with 20 minutes to goal, each team looking likely to snatch the winning goal. I looked over towards Cristiano who had his hands in fists, with the tension really getting to him. I laughed internally and continued to watch the match.

The match ended 3-2 to Manchester United, much to Cris's liking. When Rooney clenched the winner Cris flung his arms in the air and let out a small yell of happiness. It was adorable how much he loved his old team. He turned off the T/V and grinned at me, I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips before his phone vibrated. He looked at the text and grinned, before looking up at me still smiling. "Pepe wants me to come around to prepare his house for a party that he's holding tomorrow, I've got to go." He said, standing up from the bed. I frowned at him, hoping to spend some time with him.
"Can't Pepe ask Sergio or Fabio for help?" I moaned as Cris shook his head.
"Nope, he needs help from the party master!" Cris answered cockily. I sighed, pecking Cris on the lips and allowing him to leave. I heard the front door close as I flung myself back onto the bed. I yawned and gave up on my plans to watch some more t/v, so I prepared myself and went to sleep. Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the press know about Cristiano and Tasha's child. They are also planning on moving in together. How will they cope with the pressure that the press will surely cause?