Sequel: The Masked Feelings
Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

A Heart Full of Emptiness

Chapter 18: She's Back

"I love you Cristiano. I want to be with you, breaking up with you was the worst mistake that I've ever made." She purred, stroking Cris's arm softly with a smile playing on her lips.
"I love you too. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that to me!" Cris replied, leaning in closer to her lips. She grabbed his neck and snatched his lips, kissing them passionately. The kiss heated up as he pulled her down onto the sofa with him. He smiled as he pulled away.
"I'm never going to let you go again!" She said smiling at him.
"I love you so much. Irina." He replied, claiming her lips and smiling.
I sat up right in my bed within a split second, my eyes wide open, and breathing heavily. It was just a dream I reminded myself. Just a dream.

I climbed out of bed, looking down at my small bump. I didn't show much in my last pregnancy, so I wasn't surprised that my bump was fairly small. I looked in the mirror and put a hand over my bump, rubbing it softly in circles. I would not screw it up like I did the last time. I would not allow for her to get into my head. A tear tumbled down my cheek. She made me feel fat. She made me lose my baby. She made me anorexic. Because of her, I lost everything. Not this time though. She can't take Cristiano away from me again. Because I will not let go of our family. I let out a sigh and smiled at our future, as I walked towards. I opened Cris's box full of plans for the future. I smiled as I saw how hard he must have been working on this. I know that it was supposed to be a surprise but I hate surprises and I'm nosy so...

Once I was done being nosy, I got changed into a casual black supposed to be cityscape T-Shirt and a pair of navy high waisted supersoft Skinny Jeans. I was now 3 months pregnant so I didn't have to worry too much about my bump showing, however it was there, and if people didn't know that I was pregnant they'd just think that I had put on a bit of weight. I was happy with how the pregnancy was going. It was perfect, Cristiano didn't even force me to go to the parties with him, because he knew how much i hated parties, and that he shouldn't mess with me when I'm angry! I don't get angry too often, but when I do I go mental because of the pregnancy hormones.

I wasn't going to wear any make-up because I didn't need it, so as soon as i was changed I left the house to go shopping with Pilar and Sara. I had gotten over the fact that Sara and Cristiano kissed, and it didn't even bother me anymore. Sara and Pilar and I had become almost inseparable, everywhere one of us went, the rest of us would follow! We went on many double/triple dates as well as Cristiano, Sergio and Iker are good friends! We all shared many date nights and spent a lot of time as the six of us!

When I reached the town centre I saw Sara and Pilar chatting amongst themselves. "Hey!" I greeted as we had a group hug, as if we were 6 year-olds who hadn't seen there best friends for the entire summer holiday!
"So Tash, we were thinking about going to a few shops and then going into this new restaurant called 'casa de mí'. that is supposed to be really amazing! Sound good to you?" Sara asked, smiling at me.
"Yeah, I've heard that that restaurant is amazing!"I replied, emphasizing the word 'amazing'.
"I know. I've been meaning to go but never end up going, so I thought that we should try it out today!" Pilar answered. I smiled at her, as we all linked off and headed off towards the shops.

I let out a sigh of relief as I finally sat down in the restaurant. It had been a busy morning of shopping non-stop so I was glad to have finally been able to sit down. I had bought enough clothes to fill 3 wardrobes, but i just saw the clothes and fell in-love with them... "So hows the pregnancy going Tash?" Pilar asked, with her chin lying on her hands. Her eyes were full of wonder.
"Great, just a little overwhelming. All of this publicity plus additional hormones just get the better of me sometimes!" I complained. Pilar nodded her head understandingly while Sara looked at the ground. I raised an eyebrow at her. "what's wrong? You're hiding something!" I commented causing Sara to raise her head to me. She bit her lip, and I then knew that something was up.
"You're not going to like what I have to say."Sara began as I nodded for her to continue. "When we were shopping I saw Irina." Sara confessed as my eyes widened. I glanced at Pilar who's expression matched mine, before turning back to Sara.
"Are you sure that it was her?" I asked, hoping that maybe it was some kind of mistake.
"Yeah, I saw her smiling at you smugly." Sara confirmed as she let out a sigh. "Irina's back."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Irina was the cause of Tasha losing the baby the first time and now she's back. Will she get to Rose this time?

T-shirt: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/black-supposed-to-be-cityscape-t-shirt_294417003

jeans: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jeans/32in-navy-high-waisted-supersoft-skinny-jeans_285536349

shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/white-lace-up-sports-plimsolls_290459910