Sequel: The Masked Feelings
Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

A Heart Full of Emptiness

Chapter 3: Rock Bottom

I opened one eye slowly, to check the time using as little energy as possible. '11:49' the clock read as I moaned, pushing the covers off of me as lazily as humanly possible. Last night suddenly hit me as I thumped myself back down on the bed, what was I thinking slapping Cris? I know that he was being an ass to me, but what's to stop him from pressing charges? I spent as long as possible getting changed and doing my hair and makeup, to try and avoid Pilar and Sergio for as long as possible. They were like siblings to me, however the minute that I stepped out of line they turned into stern parents. I had wasted about 40 minutes, until I had to slump down the stairs. I found them sitting at the kitchen table, muttering under their breath, and then stopped as soon as I walked through the door. I sighed as I sat down next to Pilar awkwardly, wanting to get this done with asap. "Morning." I grumbled as they lifted their eyes to look at me, then look back at each other, then back at me. Sergio passed me a slice of buttered toast. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." I answered, pushing the plate back to him. There was another awkward silence, with tension hanging in the the air.
"How are you doing. are you alright after last night?" Pilar asked me sympathetically, laying her hands on mine. I stared at her hands, then back at her eyes.
"Um, alright I guess." I replied. The pair gave me a sympathetic smile. What's going on with them? I was expecting them to be screeching at me about doing something that could give me a criminal record, but instead they decided to ask just how I'm doing.... What's happened to them? "Why aren't you shouting at me? I slapped Ronaldo last night..."I pondered, still feeling the tension in the air. I saw Sergio move stiffly at the thought of Cristiano. Sergio smiled weakly at me, failing at hiding his feelings towards Cris.
"If you hadn't have slapped him then I would have. He was a jerk in and out of your relationship, and he never deserved you. Other girls throw themselves at him to get attention, but don't give a damn about self-respect. You put that playboy in his place and I think that he deserved that." Pilar said quite blankly with no emotion. I nodded slowly before turning my attention to my phone which had started ringing. i excused myself and left the room to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked, not knowing who the caller was, as it came up as an 'un-recognised number'.
"Hey Tasha, it's Mesut here, do you wanna go clubbing tonight?" He asked me as I took a while with my answer. I want to show that I'm over Cris, but to be honest it's really not my scene, and the only person that I'd be lying to would be myself. But then again, it could be something to shove in Cris's cocky face...
"Um, sure. What time do you wanna meet?" I asked him as I heard him talking to a group of guys in the background.
"I'll pick you up at 8, is that alright?" He asked, I agreed before hanging up. I had to buy a dress, and this required help from the very best, as I walked back into the kitchen to ask for help from Pilar. She smiled slyly as she agreed to take me shopping.

It was about 9 o'clock ish, and I was at the club, chatting to Mesut. Suddenly the topic took an unexpected turn from Real Madrid to Cris and I breaking up. "I'm really sorry about you and Cris breaking up, he doesn't deserve you." Mesut soothed. I smiled weakly, starting to get irritated by everyone pitying me.
"Well, we all learn from our mistakes." I began, my voice sounding harsher than I intended for it to. Mesut looked straight past me, and then excuses himself. I sighed and followed the direction the Mesut was looking in, of course. Ronaldo had to have been at the club and ease dropping into our conversation. He had a bitter look on his face, as I turned to leave the club and get some fresh air to clear my mind. I was all alone and lost in my thoughts, that I didn't hear a man walking up to me. I ignored him.

He suddenly pushed me up against the wall and began kissing down my neck. I couldn't, I couldn't even begin to think about where this was leading to. The thought of kissing another man was one that deluded me. I pushed him off of me, causing his grip to tighten to my bodycon dress. "Stop" I whispered, as the stranger lifted his head and laughed bitterly before returning to nibbling at my neck. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. I called for Mesut, but no-one could hear me. He was a man and I was a girl, it's easy to figure out who'd win any type of fight. A tear ran down my cheek as I realized that there was no way out, he was going to rape me and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. i felt my cheeks burning red as sobs left my mouth. Looking right in the eyes of fear, I couldn't see anything, just darkness. I had hit rock bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose is being raped, will she be able to break free of this stranger's clasp, or will she have to give in?

Dress: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/red-cut-out-side-bodycon-dress_293075860