So Close So Far

Intro

Blue eyes.

That was the first thing that drew me in. Clear like the ocean, bright like the sun, mischievous as always . I've had crushes before, but nothing like this, no never like this. I find myself sad when I don't get to talk to you, jealous when you're talking to other girls, even though I know that you just consider them your friends.

I want to know everything about you. The things I do know just make it harder to get rid of these feelings.

Sometimes I feel like you do feel the same, but pass it off as you being nice, cause that's how you are, nice. Also, why would you ever like me they way I like you?

You're sweet, funny, handsome, smart, the list is never ending. I shouldn't hold any interest to you, I'm just me.

I can remember every time we talked, whether face-to-face or over text. I can count the times you've made me smile, more than any guy ever could. I know I can't tell you how I feel, in fear of rejection, ruining our new friendship. I'll take friendship over nothing, even if it kills me on the inside.

I'd like to express theses feelings to anyone, but since I can't, I'll just write them out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know but it's just an intro and I am trying to get the feel of writing back.