Harry Potter and the House Elf

The body switch

''Are you serious?!'', Fred and George Weasely asked together, excitedly.

''Yes, Galor is dead serious'', Galor replied,''Galor can make Fred and George switch bodies with Harry Potter.''

Galor was the Weaselys' new house-elf. He had a thin face and long triangle-like ears which pointed upwards. He was green in color. When Galor told Harry and the twins that he could make them switch bodies, the twins were very excited but Harry was indifferent.

''It would take a deity to be able to do such a thing. How do you intend to perform--'', Harry started but was cut short by Fred and George, who seemed not to have heared a word of what Harry said.

'' What are you waiting for?!!!'', The twins bellowed at Galor,'' DO IT NOW!!!!''.

'' Galor will do as Fred and George wish,'' Galor said,'' but they will have to give Galor something in return.''

''What is that? George asked, alone this time.

Then Galor told them that they had to give him a shirt. Harry was shocked. In the wizarding world when an elf was given a peice of clothing he was automatically free from that household.

''Shirt?'', Fred asked casually, '' that's easy.''

'' Are you CRAZY???!'', Harry screamed, '' your mum will practically skin the both of you if (and when)she finds out!!''

''Oh. yeah, right'' George said, rubbing his hand enticingly and smiling mischeviously,'' Not if we're you and you're us.''

Oh! So, this was their plan. They would be Harry and that meant they would be getting all the special treatment while he would be them and that meant... Oh no! He couldnt afford to let them do this.

'' I'm not going to let you do this!'', Harry said with a tone of desperation in his voice.

'' Yeah, like you could even try, an underage wizard who isn't allowed to do magic ouside school against two overage wizards, who are allowwed to practise magic. Wow, you're a real match for us, you know'', Fred replied sarcastically.

Harry knew he could do nothing. He was doomed. George and Fred were certainly going to take over him. That was bad. No, it was terrible!

Then Fred went to his wardrobe and rummaged through his chlothes until he emerged with an old, miserable looking shirt. The shirt looked as if it would begin cry any minute. Then he threw it at Galor who caught it as though it were a golden coin(well it was for him).
Without waiting any second, he rushed and flew out of the window.

'' Hey, wait!--'' Fred and George said unanimously.

Harry had what looked like a smug look on his face before he suddenly started to feel his stomach churning and his head turning until he felt dizzy...