Harry Potter and the House Elf

Mrs Weasely's Wrath

"Harry? Harry! What happened to you?"
Harry could vividly hear Hermionie's sweet voice and was expecting her to take his hand and help him up. After waiting sometime without anyone touching him, Harry opened his eyes and to his disbelif and disgust, Hermionie was hugging and cuddling George and Fred. Except that they had become one and they looked very much like Harry. Harrry knew what had happened and was very sad about it but what could he do?

"jeez",he groaned,"My life is going to be a whole lot thougher now!"

The next day thankfully went by without any complications but today, Harry was going to get it hard. He had been trying to hide himself by hiding in Fred's and George's room but he couldn't hide forever.
" Fred! George! Oh my god, where are these boys?", Mr's Weasely called from the kitchen where she was frying some bacon.

Harry knew he had to answer her or she might come looking for him and that was the last thing he needed so he answered.

" Yes, mum!", he and his twin brother tried their best to mimmick the twins' voice," we're coming!"

" Where is Galor?" Molly asked them, a cross look on her face.
Just then, Ginny and Ron arrived from the Grinwich magical concert.
"Thank God", Harry said to himself,"this is my opportunity to escape!"
Mrs Weasely changed the direction of her eyes and looked towards the door.

" Who's there?" Harry asked and opened the door for them.

"Hi George, hi Fred.", Ginny saluted. "the concert was amazing!"

"Brilliant!" Ron contributed" just brilliant!"

"Really?", Harry asked, trying hard not to make the artificiallity sound in his voice.

"Yeah", Ginny answered,"but i'm tired now. Mum, I'm not eating dinner; I'm full!"

"Me too." Ron mumbled as he and Ginny left the kitchen for their respective rooms.

Harry, now in the form of Fred and George started following them up the stairs craftily, half wishing he had another tactic to chip in to the escape plan.

" Not so fast", Mrs Weasely said firmly as Harry was already halfway up the stairs. His heart(s) stopped for a nanosecond.
" you have not yet answered my question, boys".