Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

December 17,1984:

John ran through the snowy woods as fast as he could, trying to escape from the demon on his trail. He jumped over a broken tree but failed and fell face first. He got onto his knees and backed up against the tree, trying to get out of sight. He looked up to see if the demon was near by, he saw him through the trees, heading straight for him. John prepared himself, he gripped tight onto the knife in his hand and as soon as he knew the demon was about to jump over the tree, John quickly sprang up and stabbed the demon in the middle of his chest. Orange flickered throughout the demons body and collapsed on the snow. The demon was dead and John slumped back down against the tree, trying to catch the rest of his breath. Eventually John got up, wiped the blood on the blade off on the demons coat and walked off. Minutes passed and John seemed to be lost. He stopped and looked around for some sort of clue to tell him what direction to take. John was about to keep on walking until he thought he heard something, he listened closer, it sounded like a baby was crying. The crying seemed to be coming from his left, so he followed it. The closer John got, the clearer it became. He reached a small den and crouched down, something moved. Then he realized that it was a baby. . .an actual baby. . .out in the woods alone. He picked up the baby, it was a girl with hazel eyes. John tucked her under his jacket to keep her warm. He turned around and when he looked up he was met with fairly big creature, a wolf with blue eyes and fur with mixtures of gray, white, and black. He froze not knowing what to do, a few seconds passed and he shut his eyes tight and holding the baby close to his chest, waiting for what was going to happen next. John could have sprinted the other way but he had no chance against the wolf. Moments had passed and nothing happened. John opened his eyes and was instead of seeing the wolf from before he was met with a naked women. She quickly tried to cover herself with her arms and approached John. "It's okay." the women spoke. "You're a w-wolf?" John managed out. "Yes and I mean no harm. I just wanted you to know something, something very important. That baby your holding, she's mine, but I can't take care if her anymore." She said. "Why not?" John questioned. She looked down at her thigh and John noticed that it was bleeding and glowing at the same time. She fell to her knees but caught herself with her palms. John knelt beside her. "I won't be able to care for her anymore. The rest of her family has been killed and I'm not going to survive. She needs to be protected. You can do that, for me, for her. It's best for her not to know what she is or anyone else." She finished. "You want me to care for her? How? I-I can't-" "Yes you can John. I've watched you. You have two sons that you're raising with your wife Mary and I know what you do and I know it may not be the best for her but. . .John, I can trust you that you will provide for her." She said. John thought it over for a while and finally came to a conclusion. "Alright, I'll take care of her. I'll do everything in my will to protect her." John looked down at the baby. " Her name is Maxwell." She held out a necklace that glowed a bright green. "This will keep her in her human form and it will do it's best to keep the demons from knowing what she is, but you need to take her to Bobby, he can perform a spell on her to keep her from changing into a werewolf." She placed the necklace around Maxwell and gently brushed her cheek then gave one final kiss on her forehead. "Goodbye my love. I will always love you, Max..." She whispered as a tear slipped from her eye. "Wait what's your name?" John asked. "River. Though she mustn't know who I am or what she is, until the time comes. She is to believe you are her father, Mary is her mother, Dean is her older brother,Sam is her younger brother and that she is a Winchester." She slightly smiled, those were her last words before ribbons of orange circled her, taking her in and then she was gone. John looked down at Max who was smiling at him, he smiled back. "Max, you are really going to be something. . ." John looked up and saw the road between the branches and made his way out of the woods. And that is how Max became a Winchester.
  1. From The Start
  2. Finally Happy
  3. Swooping In
  4. Past
  5. You Again
  6. To Hell and Back
  7. O ye of little faith
  8. I'm Sorry
  9. Truth Be Told
  10. Take Me Home
  11. Breath of Life.
  12. Beauty is Nothing but a Beast.
  13. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody.
  14. Blue Ocean Floor.
  15. Lost Souls
  16. Dust In The Wind
  17. Dark Paradise Part I
  18. Dark Paradise Part II
  19. Seven Devils
  20. In God We Trust
  21. Kill of the Night
    Just a warning: this is a bit more graphic chapter so if you don't want to read that's completely fine.
  22. Spirit In the Sky
  23. Black Out Days
  24. Knockin' On Heavens Door
  25. Men of Mayhem
    Warning! This chapter contains slight use of drugs. Also this chapter is a crossover of Sons of Anarchy and Supernatural
  26. Take Me to Church pt 1
  27. Take Me to Church Pt 2
    Warning: this contains a little bit of a suicide attempt. You've been warned!
  28. Lost and Inscure