Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

Breath of Life.

As soon as they got back Castiel told Max that she should rest and after they would begin the actual training.She walked herself up the stairs as Riley followed behind.Max plopped down on the edge of the bed and deeply sighed.Riley laid down expecting for Max to do the same, though when she hadn't he lifted his head to see what was wrong.He nudged her sightly and she looked over to Riley.She had a worried look on her face,without saying anything she pushed herself up so that she was fully on the bed and was able to lye down.Max didn't know what this.....whatever this was had in store for the future.She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
About five hours later Max awoke to find herself no longer in her room upstairs but downstairs in the wine cellar of the basement that had been cleared out earlier.She rubbed her eyes for a couple of seconds and sat up.She heard footsteps coming down the staircase,it was Castiel."You're awake..good."Castiel said setting down a gym bag on the floor.Slowly Max stood on her feet and let out soft groan feeling how tense her muscles had became from sleeping on the hard floor."How did I get down here?"She asked rubbing her neck."I carried you down here.I would have woken you up but I decided it was best to let you rest."Castiel replied."Oh."Max replied.She wondered how exactly he got her down here,either if he just simply snapped his fingers or he took the time to actually carry her down himself.Max's thoughts were cut off when she heard a *cling* of what sounded like chains.She looked over to Castiel to see him pull out linked chains from the gym back."What are those for?"Max questioned."These are for you."He said setting them down on the floor.Max raised an eye brow."What for?" "To bond you with so you have a better chance of staying in place rather than escaping and ending up hurting someone."Cas explained."You have to take your clothes off before we begin."Cas said.Max was about to argue but she then understood it was for a reason. Awkwardly Max took off her shirt and set it on the floor.When she was about to unbutton her jeans she noticed Castiel was staring."Do you mind?"She said."I-I'm sorry."He said and looked away.Max proceeded with undressing until all she had on was her undergarments."That's all I'm taking off."She said."That's fine but when but next time your going to have take those off as well."He said picking up the chains.Max stood in the middle of the wine cellar "Kneel down."Cas commanded.She did so and he secured the chains loosely around her body and hooked the rest to the loops in the walls.
"Tomorrow when you begin to change it will be painful but you need to flex your muscles.It will prepare your body for any physical chances."Cas explained.Max flexed her muscles."Your breathing will increase by 70 to 120 heart beats per minute,your eye colour will change to gold,and you might go into panic or shock if you lose control and focus."He continued."How am I not supposed to go into shock,I mean I'm going to change into something that I have no idea how to control!"Max protested."That's why we're training."He said."Close your eyes and envision something calm.A memory,a place,a smell,anything that calms you."He said.Max searched for something that would work.....
"You know what I always wanted to do?"The familiar voice spoke softly."What?"Max asked turning to face Hudson."I always wanted to take a nap on the beach."Hudson said wrapping his arms around Max."Then why don't we?"She replied.Max found herself in between Hudson's legs resting her back against his chest as they watched the sun set over the ocean.He held her hand in his as they sat enjoying the sounds of the beach.In reality,this was Max's "Calming memory" one that was very special to her.They drifted peacefully into sleep and when Hudson woke before Max he carried her back into the house and they slept through the remainder of the night.
"Tomorrow if you feel like your going to go into shock or have a panic attack you can use that."Castiel said.For a moment Max stayed quiet "How long will stay a wolf for?"Max's voice slightly cracking."Until midnight has passed then your body will change back."He replied."Is that all for today?"She asked."Yes."Castiel began to unbind Max from the chains and she got dressed.Just as she went to turn around Cas was no longer in sight."Well goodbye to you to."She walking towards the stairs.When she got upstairs she went into the kitchen to cook herself some dinner and went to go eat outside on the patio along with Riley.There was no doubt that Max was scared almost petrified.She just wanted this to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am truly sorry I haven't updated in over a month my laptop got a virus and it was just a nightmare,anyways here's a short chapter and hopefully it wont take as long as I did to update the next chapter :) ENJOY!!!