Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

Dust In The Wind

Max balled her fists and her knuckles turned white. Great She thought. She's only changed once and hasn't even grabbed the concept of how to control it. Sam noticed her eyes had turned yellow and that was when he let go of Max and she fell to the ground and he stepped back.

"Max. I-I'm sorry." He sounded ashamed. He realized what he had done but he didn't realize the phases she was going through. Dean had regained strength by now and he stood next to Sam. "Max?" Dean asked. Her head hung low, she was leaning against the wall for support, and her heavy breaths could be heard.

"Max?" He asked again, reaching to put his hand on her shoulder but she growled at him even before he could touch her. Sure he's heard Max growl before but this. . .this growl wasn't human. Dean tried again and this time he was able to rest his hand on her shoulder but her head snapped to his attention.

He hastily removed his hand, shocked at his sister's appearance. "Max?" His voice cracked as he asked once more. Max felt herself fading from her body, almost like something else was taking over. "Dean . . . Sam." She breathed out. "You need - to go."

"I-" "NOW!" She growled at him. "Max I'm not going anywhere!" He shouted. "LEAVE! BEFORE I KILL ONE OF YOU!" She yelled. Sam grabbed Dean by his jacket and pulled him towards and out the door. "AhAHhhhhh!" She cried falling to the floor.

"Cas. . ." She whispered. "Help me." And Max was gone. The body was no longer her's (so to speak). Now it belonged to the beast that was always under her skin, that always wanted her to do bad instead of good, itching for dominance, the monster Max has tried hard to tame. . .but now there was no holding back.

"Max!" Castiel yelled. The beast flashed it's yellow eyes at him and a wicked smirked crossed it's lips. He had to do something but what? He took a risk by stepping towards her and it growled at him. "Max, I know you're still in there." He said. "I know you can hear me. You need to think of something to calm you. You need to gain control. Focus."

Max heard every word and she thought of last night with Hudson and tried to gain control of herself. After minutes of fighting she was finally free from the beast and her body was now obtaining itself. Her breathing came back to normal, her eyes were now their hazel color, and her body was left shaking.

Max sat with her legs tucked under her thighs. She was tired, sweaty. . .scared even. Slowly she looked up thinking she would find Cas but he wasn't even in the room. She wondered if he was there at all. She was just glad no one was hurt and it was over. . .for now at least.

Max walked out of the motel room, feeling the brisk fresh air swirl around her. Dean and Sam were long gone by now so she decided to go look for them. As she walked along the highway, a car pulled over stopping Max. It was Sam and Dean. Without speaking a word she opened the back seat door and got in.

They waited for Max to say something. "Are you okay?" Sam asked. "Just drive." She said with no emotion. And Dean headed up the highway. Max's phone had been buzzing for hours because of Hudson and she grew annoyed of it so she pulled it out and threw it at Sam not caring anymore.

He flinched and picked it up, looking at the picture that lit up the screen. It was Hudson and Max out on the beach, Hudson was kissing her cheek as she was taking the picture. He put it in his pocket and stared out at the sunset. There dispute wasn't going to be talked about until next morning or probably never.

After hours of driving they arrived at Bobby's though he wasn't home. Max was fast asleep and no one wanted to wake her so Dean carried her to the front door and to the bedroom upstairs.

Max had awaken and she wanted to leave. "Cas!" She whispered/yelled. "Cas, I want to go." "Aren't you going to speak with your brothers?" His gruff voice appeared. Max turned around and he noticed her red puffy eyes. She sighed at his question, yeah she probably should go talk to them.

"Alright I will but as soon as I call back for you, please take me to Hudson." She said. "I will." He nodded and disappeared. Max left the room and slowly crept down the stairs finding Dean and Sam resting in the library. Sam noticed her and stood up.

He cleared his throat. "How are you feeling?" He asked. She stepped down from the last step and walked past Sam, rolling her eyes. "Irritated." She said looking out the window. It was still dark out.

"Max, about last night." Sam paused. "It was my-" "Sam, I don't care whose fault it was or who started it. I don't want any apologies from anyone. What I want is an explanation." She said turning to face them. They frowned.

"A lot has changed since you've been gone, Max." Sam spoke softly. He told her about Ruby, drinking Demon blood, how the blood gave him powers to exorcise demons out of a human body. No doubt Max was pissed just as Dean was as Sam kept revealing his secrets. "It's not something that you're doing, it's what you are!" Dean argued.

Max and Sam looked at Dean confused by what he meant. "It means. . ." Dean paused. "What?" Sam asked. ". . .No." Sam said, understanding what he was getting at. "Say it." Dean looked down regretting saying anything in the first place. "It means you're monsters." Dean finally said.

Both Sam and Max had the same reaction, their hearts broke, their jaws clenched, and their fist balled. How could he say that? Max thought as her eyes welled up with tears. "You don't know me, you never did." Sam's voice cracked. "And you never will." And with that, Sam turned his back and headed towards the door.

Just before he could turn the knob, "You walk out that door, don't you ever come back!" Dean yelled.
Sam gritted his teeth and walked out, the door slamming shut behind him. Max looked over at Dean. "You sound just like dad. . .pathetic and careless." Max said breaking into tears. She went back upstairs and Dean followed after her.

She slammed the door and called for Cas. In an instant she was back in her home. As for Dean, he barged into the room to find it empty. "Son of bitch." He punched the wall.

"Max! Where the hell have you been?" Hudson embraced her. She relaxed in his arms and closed her eyes, tears still running down her cheeks. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered. He was here and she was here. That's all that mattered for now.

Three days have passed by. Dean spent most of his time trying to get a hold Max but he was always sent to voicemail. Meanwhile Hudson and Max made up their lost time together and finish what needed to be so he could go.

When the evening came for him to leave, Max knew it wasn't going to be easy. They stood out on the beach overlooking the most beautiful sunset their eyes have ever laid upon. He held her hands in his and he began, "Max, you have no idea how much I've missed this and how much more I'll miss it."

He pulled her into his arms. "Don't go. Stay." She whispered. He sighed and pulled away. "I will always be with you no matter where ever you are. And you'll always be on my mind." He said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "I have to go."

Max nodded. "I'll see you soon or later." She softly said. "It'll be later than sooner." He responded. He cupped her cheek and leaned down for their final kiss. Before they touched, he whispered "I love you." Their lips moved together meaningfully.

And like the sunset. . .Hudson faded away. When Max opened her eyes he was gone but his words were there to stay. "I love you too." She whispered.