Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

Dark Paradise Part II

After hours of being trapped, Max and Dean talked about their disputed from a couple days ago. In the end, they forgave each other and agreed that no matter what happened, they would still be family, blood or not.

Max returned to the harp and strummed it again but she was then stopped by a loud thump. Quickly she turned around and saw that Castiel had returned and had Dean pinned against wall with his hand over Dean's mouth. "Cas!" Max hissed. Cas raised his other free hand to Max, motioning her to stop.

Cas remained focused on Dean, he nodded his head at Max as if to say "Okay." Cas released Dean and rolled up his sleeve. He pulled out a blade and cut his flesh. Dean moved to the side so Cas could make a sigil on the wall with his blood. "Castiel!" Zachariah had appeared. "Would you mind just explaining what hell you're doing?" He asked.

Cas continued and before Zachariah could stop him, Cas slammed his hand on the sigil making Zachariah vanish. "He won't be gone long. We have to find Sam now." Cas said. "Where is he?" Max asked. "I don't know. But I know who does." Cas handed Dean the blade. "We have to stop him. From killing Lilith." Cas said in a serious tone.

"But Lilith is gonna break the final seal." Dean said. "Lilith IS the final seal." Cas emphasized. "She dies. The end beings." Cas stated. "We have to go now." Cas said, placing on hand on Max and Dean's shoulder. They appeared in a different setting. A messy, old, dark lit, kitchen. They noticed a man on the phone, he froze mid sentence.

"This isn't supposed to happen." He spoke. "Sir?" The women on the other line could be heard. "No, lady this is definitely supposed to happen. I'll call you back." He hung the phone up and threw it on the table. Max had never seen this man before, he was a bit taller than her, had a beard, his hair was slightly ruffled and he had blue-gray eyes.

"Chuck we need your help." Cas said. "With what?" Chuck kept his eyes on Max. "It’s Sam. We need to find him." Dean said blocking his view point of Max. He cleared his throat and they began to search for answers. "St. Marie's? What is that a convent?" Dean asked as he flipped through papers. "Yeah but you guys aren't supposed to be there. You're not in this story." Chuck said. Story? Max thought in her head.

"Well, we're making it up as we go." Cas replied. Seconds later a ring pierced through the air, things began to rattle and outside there appeared a bright light. "Ah man! Not again!" Chuck shouted. "It's the archangels!" Cas shouted over the noise. "I'll hold them off! I'll hold them all off! Just stop Sam!" Cas put one and hand Max and the other on Dean and transferred them to St. Marie's.

It was dead silent in the stone hall. Candles lit and bodies laying everywhere as they made their way to find Sam. They stopped when they came to the sight of a short women and Sam in another room. The women took notice in them and force the doors shut.

On the other side of the doors, Sam was exercising Lilith but he stopped when he heard Dean yell his name.

"Sam!" Dean shouted through the doors. "Sammy!" He yelled over and over. Sam looked at the closed doors. "Sam!" Max called. "Max. Dean." Sam whispered. Ruby was yelling at Sam because he had stopped. He could hear his heart beat clear but everything around him was slow and their voices echoed.

Lilith's laughing caught Sam's attention. "You turned yourself into a freak. A monster. And now you're not gonna bite? I'm sorry but that is honestly adorable." Lilith's words made Sam's blood boil and encouraged him to continue to exercise her again. His heart beat picked up and his eye's turn pitch black. Lilith's vessel went limp and he was sure she was dead.

The vessel's blood began to stream towards the center of the room, forming an odd shape. "I can't believe it." Ruby said. "Ruby, what the hell is going on?" Sam questioned. "You did it." She responded. "Did what?" He raised a brow. "You opened the door. And now he's free at last. He's free at last." She expressed.

"No, no. Lilith, I-I stopped her, I killed her." Sam corrected her. "And it is written that the first demon shall be the last seal. And you bust her open. Now guess who's coming to dinner?" She rhetorically asked. "Oh my god." Sam ran a hand threw his hair. "Guess again." She said.

From the other side of the doors, Max and Dean were trying to break the door. "You don't even know how hard this was. All the demons out from my head, no one knew I was the best!" She ranted. "You bitch. You lying bitch." Sam held his hands up towards her to exercise her but it didn't work. "It's useless. You used it all on the boss." She went on about he how did a miracle.

Dean had finally managed to break through the door. "You're too late." Ruby said. "I don't care." Dean walked up to her as Sam grabbed her from behind and Dean stabbed her with his blade. Orange flickered under her skin and finally she was dead. Sam threw her to the ground.

Sam looked at Dean and Max. "I'm sorry." He apologized. Before anyone could say another word, a blinding beam of white shot out from where the blood had formed. "Let's go." Dean said. "Dean. . .He's coming." They stared at the light, everything around them began to fade to black.

What was next? Was this the end?