Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

Seven Devils

One minute they were in a plane and the next they landed in the same motel room they were in before. They set out to see if they could find Cas.

When they arrived at Chuck's house they found it trashed. Max went to look around the rest of the house and just as she was about to turn the corner that lead into the hallway, she felt the hairs on her back stand up.

Then someone attacked her but as a reflex, she grabbed hold of whatever the person was attacking her with and punched him or her in the face.

"Ahhh." The person winced. They stepped out into view and she realized who it was, Chuck. He stepped closer to them. "Dean, Sam, Max, so you guys are okay." He said holding his nose.

"Well besides the little tension you just gave me-" Max cracked her knuckles.
"No, I mean my last vision. Sam went on like full on Vader. Your body temperature was one-fifty, your heart weight was two-hundred, your eyes went black." Chuck described.

"Your eyes turned black?!" Dean raised an eyebrow. Sam turned around. "I didn't know."

"Where's Cas?" Max said, changing the subject. "He's dead. . .or gone. The archangels smoked the crap out of him. I'm sorry." Chuck said.

Max's heart sunk a little when she heard that. "Cas you stupid bastard." Dean muttered. "Stupid? He was trying to help us." Max turned around to face Dean. "Yeah exactly." Dean replied.

"Oh crap." Chuck whispered. "What?" Sam asked. "I can feel them."

"Thought we'd find you hear." That voice made Max clench her fist. They looked towards the kitchen to find that dick angle, Zechariah.

"Play time's over, Dean and Max. Time to come with us." Zachariah said. "Keep your distance, ass hat." Dean shot at him. "You're upset." Zachariah titled his head.

"You don't even know. You let all of this happen." Max stepped in front of Dean. "We didn't let this happen. Right Sammy?" Zachariah winked at Sam.

"You had a chance to stop your brother and you couldn't. So let's no dwell on who started what. Let's just say it was all our faults and move on cause we're all on the same team now." Zachariah smiled.

"Hate to break it to you but I don't play for your team." Max crossed her arms over her chest. "I think you do because, well you want to kill the devil and we want you to kill the devil." Zachariah compared.

"And we're just supposed to trust you?" Max asked.

"Cram it with walnuts ugly." Dean said.

"This isn't a game. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast. Before he finds his vessel." Zachariah said.

"His vessel? Lucifer needs a meat suit?" Sam questioned.
"He is an angle. Bends the rules. And when he touches down, we're talking four horsemen, red oceans, fire skies. . .both Dean and Max can stop him. But you need our help." Zachariah finished.

"You listen to me you two face douche, after what you did I don't want jack squat from-" Dean was cut off.

"You listen to me boy. You think you can rebel against us?" Zachariah stopped and looked down at Max's hands. He noticed they were dripping blood. "You're bleeding."

"Oh that. . . thought I'd do something just in case you dickheads showed up." She pulled out the door behind her and pressed her hands against the sigil.

"Nooooo!" Zachariah yelled before he and the other two angles disappeared. "Learned that from Cas, my golden boy." Max said wiping her hand on her jeans.

A knock came from the motel room. Max got up and gripped onto her gun that was tucked in the back of her jeans, under her shirt. She unlocked it and opened it to reveal a short blonde women.

She began to breath heavily. "Umm. You okay lady?" Max eased her grip on her gun. "Max, you're Max Winchester." She let out.

Max looked out past her to see if anyone else was out there, then she grabbed a hold of the woman's shirt and pulled her in. Max slammed her against the door of the motel. "How do you know my name?" Max asked still gripping her shirt.

Dean and Sam were now at her sides. "The-the books." She stuttered. Max let go of her shirt and stepped back.

"You're my idol." She squealed. "And you must be Sam. Wow you're just like the book described. And you. . .are not what I expected." She said looking at Dean "Who are you and why are you here?" Max let go of her.

"I'm Becky and Chuck sent me. He said he had a message. He had a vision. That Michael's sword was on earth and the angles lost it." Becky said. "Does he know where it is?" Sam asked.

"In a castle on top of forty-two dogs." She said. "Forty-two dogs? What does that mean?" Dean asked. "It doesn't make sense but that's what he said."

Max called Bobby for some help and waited for him to get to the motel.

After Becky had finished fangirling over the three of them she finally left and Bobby soon arrived. Though when they were researching, Bobby found out about Sam being the one to free Lucifer. Bobby said a few harsh things to Sam and Max found it a bit too cruel for someone like Bobby. Sure he was tough but saying "When this is all over lose my number." ?

Which was something she should have picked up on when Bobby stepped through the door. He was being possessed by a demon and one thing led to another, with Max knocked out and Bobby being held against his own will to kill Dean. . .Bobby showed that demon son of a bitch who's boss by fighting against the demon inside him and turned the blade on himself.

They rushed Bobby over to the hospital and went after Michael's sword. Turns out the demons had already been there and so we the angles. . .including Zachariah. "Great." Max rolled her eyes. "I see you told the demons were the sword was." He said.

"We really did lose the sword. . .until now. Actually you just personally handed it over now." Zachariah said.
"What do you mean? We don't have anything." Dean replied. Zachariah smiled and walked closer to them.

"It's you two."