Status: this is my first story...so hope you guys enjoy it. let me know what you think good or bad whatever you can also give ideas too...so enjoy.!

Fallen and Broken

Men of Mayhem

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Max sat up and grabbed her phone. The screen read "Unknown caller", though the number looked familiar. Sam was reading his book while Dean had gone out on a beer run.

"Uh-Sam?"

He looked up from his book.

"I-I'll be right back. Just gonna go outside and get some air."
"Okay. You alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine."

She grabbed her phone and walked out the door. Her phone vibrated again and looked down at the screen. Same number. She stopped by the motel pool and sat down on one of the lawn chairs. Before answering she cleared her throat and inhaled deeply.

"Hello?"
". . .Max?"
"Who is this?"
". . .Don't tell me you don't remember me?"

She focused on his voice, it sounded familiar. . .and then she pinpointed it.

"Jax?"

He laughed.

"Yeah."
"Shit! Jax fucking Teller. 'Bout damn time you called!"
"I know."
". . .I'm guessing you didn't call to catch up?"
"No, sadly."
"Well?"
"Half Sack, our prospect went missing. We looked everywhere, checked with his family, everything. Cops here don't give a shit, that's why I called you."
"You sure he didn't-well leave without notice?"
"No. I'm sure. No one leaves the club without notice. But I found something, when I went to check out his apartment, I found sulfur."
". . .I'm in Idaho right now. I'll be there sometime late tomorrow. Alright?"
"Sounds good."

They hung up and Max stared at the pool. She was in such deep thought that when something tapped her shoulder, she almost whipped out her gun on the person. It was Dean.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you."
"Just a little jumpy from our last encounter."
"I almost forgot we died."
"I-I think I found us another case."
"Yeah? Where?"
"Charming, California. I just got off the phone with an old friend. He said one of his men went missing and when he went to one of their houses he found sulfur."
"Wait a minute. One of his "men"?"
"I'll explain inside."

They got up and walked into the motel room.

"Sam."

She sat on the bed and Dean took a seat next to Sam.

"This guy is in a motorcycle club called Sons of Anarchy. I'm going to warn you before we hit the road. These people are involved in some serious shit. You don't sleep with their women unless they insist or offer, you don't go around snooping in the business. . .they will kill you if they have too. We're just there to do our job and once it's over we leave. No questions asked."
"How do you know these people?"
"When I settled down in California, I couldn't resist to do one last case. I came to the club because they needed my help. Turns out the President of the club, Clay, he knew John. Anyways, I helped, things happened and now I am a well known ally to the club. Any questions?"

Sam and Dean looked at each other and then back at Max.

"Alright then. They're expecting us tomorrow. So get your beauty sleep."
--------------------------------------------------------
Town of Charming
Our Name Says It All[


They pulled up to the MC'S clubhouse. There were motorcycles lined up on the opposite side of the parking lot, all belonging to the members of the club.

"Max!"

Someone called from behind. She turned to see Jax walking towards them.

"Jax!" They embraced.
"Oh-these are my brothers, Sam and Dean. Dean, Sam this Jax Teller VP of the club."
"Max mentioned you guys. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands.

"Come on, everyone's waiting inside."

They walked into the club and everyone was there as expected.

Clay and his old lady were the first to greet them.

"Max. Hey baby." Gemma held out her arms.

"Clay."
"Long time no see."
"Uh-Sam, Dean, this is Clay, President of the club and Gemma, his old lady."
"You two look just like your father."
"Yeah, so we've been told."

She turned so she could greet the rest of the club and introduce Dean and Sam.

"This is Sam and Dean my brothers. That over there is Opie, Juice, Tig, Chibs, Bobby, and Happy."

Max pointed around the room and each nodded their head.

"Alright enough chit-chat. We've got work to do."

Sam, Dean, and Max followed Clay and Jax into another room were all the important decisions for the club were made. Each took a seat around the table that had a neatly carved reaper, The Sons' .

"Around when did Half Sack disappear?"
"Two weeks ago. We tried calling him and got nothing back. Went to check his apartment, found sulfur in one of the corners of the kitchen. That's just about all we know."
"It has to be demons."

Max rested her chin on her fist and thought for a moment. Demons left more different amounts of sulfur depending how powerful they were. She sighed.

"You mind taking us up to the apartment?"
"Of course."

They headed out into the parking lot. Dean and Sam went in the Impala while Jax offered for Max to ride with him on his motorcycle. Once they arrived at the house they walked in to examine the house for themselves. She walked into the kitchen and found the small pile of sulfur. Demon alright but thankfully nothing too strong.

"What was he doing before he disappeared?"
"He was doing a check run on a gun shipment we had with the Mayans. He must have stopped by."
"How about you go back to the clubhouse, we'll take it from here. If we need anything, we'll give you a call."
"Wait where are you guys staying?"
"We were going to check into a motel somewhere near by."
"You guys can stay at the clubhouse. We've got enough rooms so it won't be a problem."
"Alright. Thanks."

Max, Sam and Dean investigated further. They found a couple things but nothing as of where Prospect could have gone. Soon it had became dark and decided to call it a day. They drove back to the clubhouse to find Jax and Op outside sitting down on the tables.

"Anything?"
"Not much."
"Well you could use some drinks, you guys look like tried."
"Don't mind if we do."

Max stayed outside with Jax as Op, Sam and Dean went inside for drinks. Jax pulled out a blunt and lit it.

"Was Prospect acting strange before he disappeared?"
"Now that I think of it, a little bit. He was jumpy and didn't say much."
"That's how it always start."
"How what starts?"
"That sulfur is a sign of demons."
"Shit."
"Yeah. We have a feeling Half Sack summoned a demon."
"Do you know why?"
"Could be anything."

Max took the blunt that hung loosely between his lips and dragged in a puff, then gave it back.

"Well, I'm gonna call it a night."

Max hopped off the table and Jax stood.

"You mind showing me were my room is?"
"Yeah."

They walked in passing everyone and reached a hallway. At the end was a display of a blue vintage motorcycle. Jax stopped at the second room down and stepped aside for Max to get in. She looked around, nothing but a bed, a desk pilled with garbage, posters of naked women on them. . .just peachy. She turned back to Jax.

"This was Prospect's room. Don't mind the mess."
"By this point I'm used to it."
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"For coming down here. I-the club really appreciates you and brothers' help."
"Don't mention it."
"Goodnight Max."
"Night."

Max plopped down on the bed and felt the drug kick in. The last time she had used any was, well, the last time she was here. Though she had to admit, it was a pretty good stress reliever. Before she knew it, she was passed out. By morning she woke in a different position, her shoes off, and the blankets covered her lower body. She got up to change and when she reached for her duffel, her hand had knocked down some pieces of trash off the desk revealing a book. She picked it up and examined it. The title was in Latin and as she expected, so was the inside. Some of this stuff looked familiar. It was just like the books Bobby had. Finally she came to a section of the book were a piece of paper fell out. She set aside the book and picked up the paper.

Highway 45: 5:30 PM.
Crossroad Demon.


"Shit."

Max shoved the paper in her pocket and grabbed her leather jacket and knife before heading out to find Jax, Sam, and Dean. She showed them the note and Jax lead them out to the Highway. They came to the intersection were the roads came together but no sign of Half Sack.

"Wait. There's a warehouse not far from here. He could be there."
"Worth looking at."

They found a path off to the side and followed it until the warehouse came into view.

"Jax stay here. If we don't come out in the next 20 minutes, you leave before things get worse. Here."

She handed him a shotgun filled with salt rounds.

"You know the drill."

Sam, Dean and Max made there way into the warehouse. Once inside they each split up to cover more ground. A muffle cry came from the second floor and she crept up the stairs with her blade clutched to her side. She stopped on the forth step when she spotted two people. There was a man leaning against a table and in front was Half Sack, tied up to a chair. Max scanned the rest of the floor and decided to move behind the stacked barrels and continued to watch and listen.

"You really think you could just summon me and not be played? I mean come on! It's in our nature. Didn't they teach this kinda stuff in Church school?"

The demon circled Half Sack and pulled a knife up to his throat. Dean and Sam had made it up and hid with Max. Just as Half Sack grunted, Dean wanted to make a move but she pulled him back.

"Not yet."
"If we don't do anything right now he'll die!"
"No one makes a move until I say so."

The demon removed the knife from his neck and looked up in their direction, certain that he had heard them.

"Great."

Max crawled away from them and waited for the demon to move. As soon as he began to walk towards the barrels, she ran over to Half Sack. With her blade she cut the ropes. Sam and Dean were fighting off the demon but as soon as the demon had a chance, he flicked them against the wall.

"Jax is waiting outside. Get out of here! Now!"

He ran out down the stairs and the demon turned to face Max.

"Let me guess? Your the one who cleans up everyone's mess."
"Let'em go."
"Why so they can kill me? Thanks but I'll take my chances."
"Alright then I guess you already know we'll kill you in a heartbeat."

The demon suddenly charged at her, before she use her blade, he knocked it out of her hand. She was on the ground and her only hope was to get him in the right spot. So as he stepped forward she crawled back until the demon couldn't move. Max looked up at the ceiling and he followed her stare. He was directly under a demon trap she spray painted before letting Half Sack go.

"Like I said, we'll kill you in a heartbeat."

Sam and Dean were released and made their way over to Max.

"Which way you wanna go, the knife or good ol' fashion exorcise? Doesn't matter, your ass is still damned."

Sam began to exorcise the demon and black smoke emerged, then the lifeless body collapsed. When they walked out of the warehouse, Jax and Half Sack had left. So they drove back to the clubhouse and found them waiting outside.

"What happened?"
"It's done. Over. But you mind telling me why the hell you summoned a demon?"
"I-I didn't."
"Then why did I find a book in Latin in your room? Tell me what happened."
"I-I just wanted to trade my soul to help out with Jax and his missing son."
"Jesus Christ, Jax when were you going to tell me?"
"I didn't want to talk about it."

Sam, Dean and Half Sack went inside, leaving Max and Jax.

"It's a long story but my kid was taken from me because of this whole Irish thing we're dealing with. I got a call that my kid might have been taken up to Ireland so I'm heading up there on Friday."
"Wow. I wish I could help."
"You did. Thank you, again."
"Anytime."

Max made her way back into the club and played a match of pool with a couple of the Sons. After that they had a round of drinks before they hit the road again. As they loaded the trunk of the Impala, Jax, Gemma, and Clay said their goodbyes.

"I hope you find your boy. If you need anything or something comes up, we're just a phone call away."
"Same with you, we're here if you guys need anything."

As they drove, Max thought back to when the Clay had offered her a spot in club but she turned it down because she already had enough stress, all she wanted was peace.

But that was something life was never going to give her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so for those who have watched Sons of Anarchy, this is set around season 3. It is one of my other favorite shows to binge watch. Anyways I tried my best at this crossover and well I hope some of you enjoyed it.