Status: i love one direction! you??? :D

A Dream Come True

Shhhh!!! don't tell her!

"A, pass the salt..." said Harry.

"Sure!!" I said, giving the salt jar to him.

He took a spoonful of salt and put it into the pan. He was trying to cook something, I guess.

"Bye! everyone, I am going for ballet classes!" I screamed so everyone could hear.

"Bye!" they replied.

I shut the door and walked to my ballet teacher's house. But while I was at my classes, something was going on back at my house.

"Code-41! Where's the ginger!! pass code- tomato puree ! everyone at base for meeting!" shouted Harry, as he ran to the dining room.

Everyone rushed to the dining room and quickly sat on the sofas.

"She'll be back in two hours, enough time for us to plan?" asked mom.

"I guess...." said Zayn , and he switched on his phone because he knew that some calls would be necessary, and he did know some people who could help.

"Okay... who knows a good decorator?" asked Liam

"Me!! I once decorated with my friends at a wedding... it was so fun... and.." said Louis going back into his memories.

"Fine! and who's gonna be in charge of cake?" asked Harry.

"I will bake the cake! A likes vanilla and chocolate cake!" said mom

"Ok, who's gonna be in charge of food?" asked Niall

"Me!! OF COURSE!!" Shouted Harry

" And... music???" asked mom.

"Me! got all of our songs which A likes" said Zayn

" And what about the gifts?" asked Louis.

" Me! I know what teen girls like to get on their birthdays" said Niall

"So, I was...." said mom

Just then I rang the doorbell.

"Code-8, back to work, and Shhh... don't tell her about it." aid Harry

Zayn went to text on his phone, Harry went to cook, Louis went to sleep, Liam went to watch T.V, Niall was busy on his laptop.

Mom opened the door.

"Hey d'ling,you are early... only 30 minutes of ballet practise?" asked mom.

"Yeah, Miss. Fregzo had to visit her relative" I said as I walked in the house, completely unaware that tomorrow was my birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated.... finally :D