Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Questions.

Ronnie's PoV

"So what's it like dating Ben Bruce?" Danny asked me as sound check finished. It's been a week since Ben and I made that deal, aka a week since we've been dating.

"It's been a week Dan." I told him.

"Exactly. So how's it been going?"

"It's been going good." I said. Trying not to show how happy I was.

"Someone's blushing." He sang.

"Sometimes I think you want to get hit." I laughed and two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Is Danny harassing you again?" Ben asked me. I shook my head.

"He's being Danny." I explained.

"You act like that explains everything!" Danny exclaimed. Ben and I looked at him. "Okay, maybe it does, I'll leave you two alone." He walked away and Ben turned me around in his arms so we were facing each other. And kissed me.

"I have to go sell your shit." I told him pulling away.

"And I have to go watch you." He smirked and grabbed my hand as we walked to the merch table where there was already a small line.

"Sorry guys. Danny was being Danny and made us late." I said. "And if you want to meet Ben you gotta buy something." Ben kissed me quickly before taking his usual seat in a foldable chair.

"So you and Ben are dating?" One of the girls asked me. I nodded. Most fans already knew because James had made sure to take a bunch of pictures of us and upload them to Instagram. "You're sooo lucky." She said and handed me the money for the shirt.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Thanks. Hope you like the show."

People came and went for the next hour until it was time for Ben to go back stage and get ready for the show.

"Are you coming or staying here?" He asked. I just grabbed his hand and followed him as we walked backstage. I sat on the couch backstage as the guys all ran around getting ready, and soon it was time for the show to start. Ben pulled me off the couch and we all walked to the wings.

"Have fun." I smiled before he went on stage. He kissed me quickly before running on stage.

"You're in lovee" Danny sang.

"Fuck off." I said. He just winked and ran on stage too and the show started.

Ben looked at me during his whole solo in Not The America Average.

Once the concert was over I had to go back to the merch table while the band showered.

"We'll be on the bus." Ben told me. I nodded and went back to selling things. It was busier than usual, but I didn't mind, it gave me some time to myself, and that's something you don't get very often on tour.

My phone started ringing just as the last customer left. I answered seeing it was Jackson.

"Hey Jackson." I said.

"You haven't called me everyday!" He yelled the through the phone. "I didn't even know you were dating Ben! I just found out through twitter."

"I've been busy. Tour life is hard." I told him.

"You can't make time to call me and talk for a few minutes?" He asked. "Or even text me. That takes less than a minute."

"I probably could have." I admitted. "I just didn't think about it." I sighed and closed up all the boxes and put the extra clothes away, taking a pair of the asking Alexandria basketball shorts, and then leaving the rest to the roadies.

"Of course you didn't think of the one guy who has taken care of you for the last 5 years. Pays your phone bill and makes sure you have everything you need." Jackson scoffed.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked getting annoyed with this conversation.

"Maybe take some time out of you're great new life to just talk to your best friend." He said.

"Well sorry. You're the one who wanted me to get a job. When I finally do you hate the idea and get all protective." I said to him. I was outside the bus now, but staying outside.

"Am I not allowed to worry about you?"

"You can worry about me but you can't shelter me. Jesus Jackson, you would let me go out all the time when I was home. I would be out all night. Sleeping with random guys. Drinking, and doing drugs. You didn't give a shit then did you? No you didn't." I told him harshly. Ben came out of the bus and looked at me confused, I just shook my head and he leaned against the bus waiting for me.

"There was nothing I could do Veronica." He said. I chuckled.

"Ronnie." I corrected. "I don't see why you use my full name in serious conversations, it's not going to change anything."

"I think it's time you grow up." He sighed.

"Have been for 5 fucking years remember? Bye Jackson." I said an hung up.

"What was that about?" Ben asked.

"Jackson is pissed because I'm not calling him every minute of every day." I explained rolling my eyes.

Ben held his arms out for a hug. Which I gratefully took. In case you don't know, which you probably, but Bens hugs can cheer you up within seconds. He's just one of those people who give really good hugs.

"Has he always been like this?" He asked me.

"Kind of. I mean, when I really wasn't doing anything positive with my life he couldn't care less, but once I start figuring it out he tries to take control." I told him. "I just don't get him. I mean, he's done so much for me, and I can't really be mad at him, but he makes it hard not to be."

"Your best friends right?" He asked. I nodded. "Then you'll get through it." He pecked my lips. "You want to drink with the guys or just go hangout in one of our bunks or the back lounge?"

"Are we actually going to hang out or have sex?" I asked.

"We're actually going to hang out." He laughed. "Unless you want to have sex, because if you do I am one hundred percent okay with that."

"Let's go hang out." I said. He nodded and we went back into the bus.

"We'll be in the back if you need us." Ben told the guys.

Of course they made sex jokes, it wouldn't be normal if they didn't.

We grabbed our laptops on the way, and Ben threw me one of his shirts and we went to the back of the bus.

"Do you like touring?" Ben asked me as the laptops were turning on.

"It's tiring, and to be honest not very exciting, but it's alright." I said. "Besides I like the merch you guys have." I said holding up the shorts I'd taken. Ben just shook his head.

"Have I done a good job at this dating thing?"

"Probably as good as I have so far. We're both new at this. But I have to admit that I'm liking it." I smiled.

"Me too." He said and kissed me. This time though he didn't pull away after a few seconds.

"You two better now be fucking." I heard Sam say before he came in. We pulled away.

"There's some guy here who says he know you Ronnie. He's not leaving." He told me.

"Did he say his name?" Ben asked. Sam shook his head. I sighed and got up walking to the front of the bus and to where Danny, Cam and James were crowded at the door.

"I'm wanted?" I asked. They all back up and looked at me.

"There's my little sister." The man at the door smiled. My eyes widened.

"Ethan?" I asked quietly.

"Hey there Veronica." He whispered.

"Get out." I said trying to keep my voice even.

"What?"

"Get out. I don't want to see you." I repeated. He didn't move. Ben came up behind me.

"Who is this guy?" He asked noticing my uneasiness.

"My brother." I told him.

"Her brother." Ethan clarified.

"The dick?" Ben asked. I nodded.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You're my little sister. I look out for you, and when I heard you were touring with this... band. I had to come make sure you were safe." He said.

"You never cared before. You just left." Ben squeezed my hand.

"I didn't want to! I had to get everything figured out for myself, I came back to get you when you turned 17, but you weren't there." He almost yelled. I saw Cam come up behind Ben and whisper something in his ear. He nodded.

"I don't want to get in the middle of this, but it's cold outside, so if you're going to have this conversation at least have it on the bus." He told us. We nodded and shuffled onto the bus, after we all got situated and sat down my brother opened his mouth again.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"What time did you show up?"

"Around 4." He answered not sure where I was going with this. I thought for a minute.

"Probably was having sex." I said. "I mean it was my birthday."

"You were 17." He almost yelled. "What else were you doing?"

"Drinking. Drugs. Ya know, that kind of thing." I shrugged.

"Did you even finish high school?"

"Nope." I said popping the p. I'll admit, I was trying to piss him off.

"You were such a good kid though. What happened?" He asked sadly. I just shrugged,

"Self destruction is such a pretty little thing." I told him, earning a high five from Danny.

"When did this start?"

"15. After you left. The orphanage kicked me out when I was 16 and sent me to a group home. On my eighteenth birthday I moved in with a friend, and now I'm on tour with Asking Alexandria." I said, summing everything up. He just looked at me with a face that told me he had a lot of questions...