Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

What Now?

Ronnie's PoV

Around a Month Later

When I woke up Ben was still sleeping. We'd been sharing a bunk, and even though it could be a little tight on space sometimes it was nice.

I sighed and climbed out of the bunk grabbing the shirt that Ben had given me since all my clothes were dirty -I really needed to go shopping- and some shorts before going into the bathroom and getting ready for the day. Once I was finished I left the bathroom to see Danny mixing drinks in the 'kitchen'.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We have a day off!" He exclaimed. "I'm celebrating. Want some?"

"What is it?" I remembered the last time I drank something he had mixed.

"A Dsnop special. You won't get sick I promise."

"Then mix it up cousin." I smirked. We are still doing that whole cousin thing, for the sake of the fan, and for our own enjoyment. Although we were like a family. The guys were like my big brothers, and me their little sister. Besides Ben of course, that's a whole different situation.

"Here you go Love." Danny said holding out a cup to me and holding up his own.

"Cheers." I smiled before we both downed the alcohol. I knew this taste. "You fucking liar." I groaned, this was what I drank last time and got sick off of.

"Aw, come on. It's not that bad." He said.

"I'm going to get sick." I complained.

"No you won't." He assured me. "You haven't eaten anything. This only makes you sick if you have something in your stomach. But don't tell any of the guys, it's a secret. And plus seeing their faces when they watch me drink this like it's nothing is hilarious."

"Then why are you letting me in on the whole thing?"

"I need a drinking buddy." He shrugged. I smiled and held out my cup.

"In that case, make your magic happen." He chuckled before making more of the 'Dsnop special'.

"It's been a month you know." He said sitting next to me.

"A month? Really?" I asked in shock. It couldn't have gone by that quickly. He nodded.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean?" I was confused, what's so special about a month.

"Tonight at midnight you and Ben either go back to the way you two were when you first met or you start dating for real." He explained.

"There's no way we could go back to the way we were. We know each other too well." I told him.

"Then it looks like you're going to be Ben's girlfriend." He smiled.

"I don't think it's that easy Danny." I sighed.

"It's only hard if you make it hard." He said.

"You know. For an arrogant, drunk, asshole, you actually know some stuff." I admitted.

"Yeah I know." He smirked just as Ben came out of the bunks.

"You left." He said blankly, looking at me.

"I did." I laughed.

"Come back, I'm cold." He whined.

"Try wearing some clothes other than your boxers. That should warm you up." I told him.

"Or you can come back to bed." He offered.

"I'm not coming back to bed." I argued.

"Yes you are." The next thing I know Ben picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Danny help!" I complained.

"Nope." He said and continued drinking his drink. Ben carried me back to the bunks. He placed me in his climbing in after me and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his head in my neck.

"Why'd you leave me?" He asked like a child.

"I didn't leave you. I had to pee, and get ready for the day. Then I was drinking with Danny." I explained.

"You should have held it."

"I'm not going to hold my pee just so you can stay warm." I rolled my eyes. "Besides it's our first day off in forever. I have things to do."

"And what things do you have to do that don't involve me?"

"Shopping and laundry. I need more clothes for tour, and I have money to spend." I told him.

"I can go shopping with you, and I have to do laundry also. So it looks like you're stuck with me." He smirked.

"Not if you don't have your ass out of bed and be ready to go in ten minutes, cause that's when I'm leaving." I said about to climb out of the bunk. His arms wrapped tighter around my waist.

"We're cuddling first."

"Why are you being so... lovey dovey today. I'm not complaining but it's weird." I said cuddling against him.

"I'm always like this." He told me.

"No you're not. You want something. And if it's sex you're going to have to wait a week." I said.

"I don't want anything. And you're on your period?" He asked.

"Yep." I thought it was strange how we could talk about stuff like this. It would be awkward with anyone else, but with Ben, it seemed normal.

"And you still feel like going shopping?" He seemed surprised.

"I don't have cramps. So I'm fine." I said.

"I have painkillers if you need them." He told me.

"I'm fine Benjamin." I sighed. He was beginning to creep me out with all this caring. "Now let's go." He let me get out of the bunk this time, getting out after me and grabbing some clothes to change. I went back and sat next to Danny who hadn't moved.

"Back so soon?" He asked.

"Yep, now where's my drink?" I have to admit, it was actually pretty good.

"My lady." He laughed handing it to me.

"Do you have any idea what's up with Ben?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He seemed concerned.

"I don't know. He's just acting different, like dragging me back to bed and wanting to cuddle, and being all caring." I explained.

"Do you not want Ben to be like that?" He asked confused. I shook my head.

"I don't mind, I just don't understand why." I sighed.

"He really likes you Ronnie. You'd have to be a blind idiot not to realize that." He told me.

"I guess." I said taking another sip of my drink as Ben came out fully dressed.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked gesturing to the drinks Danny and I had.

"Only Danny and I can hold it down." I smiled.

"Damn. Stomachs of iron." Ben laughed. "Ready to go babe?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah hold on." I chugged the rest of my drink quickly and looked at Danny. "Save some of that for me later." He nodded.

"Where are you two going?"

"I need to go shopping and he decided to tag along." I explained.

"We'll see you later." Ben said and we left the bus. "Did I tell you that I love your shirt."

"You should. It's from your clothing line, and you gave it to me." I laughed.

"That I did. I grabbed the keys to our managers car, find a mall on your phone." He told me and we got into the car.

"Turn left, get onto the highway and take exit 14." I explained. He nodded and started driving.

-Skipping Drive-

"Where are we going first?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Any place that sells clothes that I will look good in." I shrugged.

"Personally I think you look your best naked, but whatever makes you happy." He flirted.

"Of course you do." I rolled my eyes.

For the next hour we spent our time in a store I'd never actually been to before. I'd heard of it, but never been inside one.

'Hot Topic' is apparently a store that sells a bunch of clothes and merch for bands.

"You realize I don't know half of these bands right?" I asked Ben as he kept grabbing me shirts.

"You know this one." He said and held up an AA shirt.

"Obviously, but I do also have all access to Asking merch every day." I pointed out.

"I'll pay for these and we'll go somewhere else to get you clothes that aren't band shirts." He pecked my lips and went to walk away, but I stopped him.

"I never thought I would say this, but I'm not letting you pay." I told him.

"I'll let you pay at the next store." He promised before going to check out. I frowned. The one time I actually had money and wanted to spend it, he didn't let me.

"You shouldn't have done that." I pouted as Ben came outside with the bags.

"Yes I should have. Besides I got a bunch of discounts because the guy at the check out recognized me." He smiled.

We spent the rest of the day shopping, half of the time spent in victoria secret because Ben's a pervert.

"Danny and Cam did everyone's laundry." Ben told me as he parked outside the bus.

"That was nice of them." I smiled, but there was still a bigger problem on my mind that refused to go away.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked concerned.

"It's been a month Ben."

"And?" He asked. Then realization hit him. "So what happens now?"

"What do you want to happen? I mean there's no way we can go back to the way we were before. So we either start dating for real or we let the awkwardness haunt us for the rest of tour." I explained.

"So we date to avoid awkwardness? Because I want to actually date you because I'm falling for you." He said.

"You're still falling?" I asked surprised.

"What's wrong with that?" He seemed hurt.

"Nothing, its just that I landed a long time ago." I told him.

"Then I think we know what we're going to have to do now." He smirked.

"And what would that be?"

"Be my girlfriend? For real this time." He asked.

"Of course." I smiled. He chuckled and leaned over to kiss me.

I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
5+ comments for next chapter