Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Sick

Ronnie's PoV.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe." Ben repeated over and over in my ear getting louder with each word.

"What the fuck do you want Benjamin?" I groaned.

"You gotta wake up. We have work. And if you don't get up your sleeping schedule will be fucked up for a while." He explained playing with the ends of my hair.

"I don't want to get up."

"You've been asleep for 14 hours. You have to." He laughed.

"Where are we?" I asked finally sitting up.

"The bus outside the London venue. It's 4 in the afternoon." He told me.

"Ugh." I got out of the bed and went to go get some food.

"Um babe?" Ben said stopping me.

"You might want to put some clothes on before you go out there. I love your body but I'd rather my band and crew not see it." He said throwing me a pair of jeans, a tank top and a sweatshirt.

"Right." I muttered getting dressed.

"You're really out of it. You feeling okay? You did sleep for a while..." He started thinking aloud.

"I'll be fine Ben." I assured him. "Nothing to worry about." He put his hand on my forehead.

"No you're not okay. Your forehead is hot. I bet you're getting sick."

"I never get sick. I haven't even had a cold since I was like twenty." I told him annoyed.

"Do you want a second opinion?" He asked. I nodded. He left and returned with all the guys about a minute later.

"Those are four more opinions." I murmured.

"I think she's sick. But she refuses to believe it. She obviously has a fever." Ben told them. One by one they each felt my forehead and then conferenced in a small circle.

"You're sick." Cam announced.

"Get in bed." Sam ordered.

"I'll go get tissues and medicine." James said.

"I'll make you soup." Danny said.

"And what are you going to do?" I asked Ben.

"I'm playing doctor." He smirked. "Do you need anything else?"

"Blankets. Pillows. And the laptop Danny bought me." I said.

"Sure."

"And then lay here with me." I added.

"Seems easy enough." He laughed. "I have soundcheck in an hour though. Then a signing. And the shows at 8."

"So I'll be stuck here. Alone. Sick. For at least 4 hours?" I asked as he handed me a laptop.

"Sorry love. If I could stay with you I would." He kissed my forehead.

"Yeah yeah. I know. What time is it in New York?"

"Um, around 3:30 I think why?" He told me.

"I need someone to talk to. So I'm going to Skype Jackson." I said hitting call on Jackson's name. He was always signed in, so he'd answer eventually.

"Ronnie!" He exclaimed. "You haven't called in forever what's been happeni- woah you look like shit."

"Wow Jax. Feeling the love." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Ben." He smiled.

"Good to see you again Jackson even if its by Skype." Ben said nicely.

"Same here. So what's wrong with miss pouty over there?"

"She's sick." Ben explained. Causing Jackson to start laughing uncontrollably.

"Good luck with that. She's so demanding when she's sick."

"I'm not going to have many people to demand. The band's going to be gone for the next four or five hours. Which is why I called you." I smirked as Danny came back in.

"Using the laptop I bought you?" He asked handing me my soup.

"Don't have much of a choice you did break mine." I sighed and tried the soup.

"Did you spike this?" I asked in shock. He just smiled and left.

"Was that Danny Worsnop?" Jackson's eyes widened.

"You're such a fanboy." I laughed.

We talked for a little while until Ben had to leave.

"I'll be back later. Don't wait up." He told me. Kissing my forehead and leaving the bus for Soundcheck.

"You two really are meant to be together." Jackson sighed.

"I feel like shit." I complained.

"Oh so you wait until he leaves to complain. I see how it is." He laughed. "How'd you get sick anyway?"

"Lack of sleep. Traveling. It could be the UK air." I explained.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. You're in the UK?!" He yelled.

"Yeah. Do you not read the tweets?"

"What about Christmas?" He asked. "It's in 3 days."

"We have a a show tomorrow. Then I'm going to Ben's mom's and spending the Holidays with him and his family." I explained.

"Oh.. When was this planned?"

"A week or two ago. I don't really know. Time kind of blends together on tour." I shrugged. Taking a beer from the six pack James had brought me.

"It doesn't back here. It's really boring to be honest." He sighed.

"Sounds like someone's missing me." I joked.

"Part of me thought you'd come home for Christmas. But I guess not." I sighed.

"I would Jax. But it's hard. I'm in London. You're in New York. By the time I flew out and flew back, it'd be a waste of time. And money."

"You have a famous boyfriend. Is money really a concern?" He asked amused.

"I'm not with him for the money. Besides. I don't want him spending money. Especially since I have my own now." I explained.

"You never had a problem spending mine." He said coldly.

"If you didn't like it you could have kicked me out." I glared.

"Not really Ronnie. I'm not an asshole." He laughed dryly.

"Well maybe that's the problem." I sighed and disconnected.

He's my best friend, but some times I don't know why I put up with his shit. Or how he put up with all mine.

It was almost as if once I actually started making a life for myself everyone I've cared about has been against it.

I sighed and put on some music trying to get my mind away from everything. Then my mind wandered back to last night.

Ben told me he loved me. I didn't even respond. Yet he was was acting like nothing happened. Did he even remember?

Relationships were so confusing. I pressed play on Motley Crüe's Shout At The Devil full album on YouTube. Falling asleep sometime during it.

* * *

I woke up a few hours later when two arms wrapped around my waist.

"You showered right?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes love. Now go back to sleep." Ben told me.

"I have something to ask you first." I said turning around to face him. "Remember what you told me last night before we went to sleep?" I felt him tense.

"Yeah." He murmured.

"Was that just an in the moment thing or?" This was one of the few times I was actually nervous talking to Ben about anything. It was kind if strange.

"If you're asking if I meant it. I did. I didn't say anything today because I didn't think you heard me. Or I was scaring you away. We've only been dating a little while, and I didn't know if it was too soon or-" I cut him off and put my hand over his mouth.

"I'd kiss you right now, but if I get you sick the fans will blame me and hate me more than they already do." He did his famous Ben Bruce smile and kissed me.

"I'm a risk taker. Now go back to sleep so you can get better."

"Fine." I sighed. "Oh and Ben?"

"Yes love?" He asked.

"I love you too." I whispered. I heard him chuckle and kiss the top of my head.

Besides the weather, England wasn't that bad.

The next morning I woke up feeling much better. I'm guessing it was just some 24 hour thing I got from the sudden change. I mean, I did travel to a whole other continent.

"Benny!" I sang.

"Benny?" He seemed amused. "You're in a good mood. You feeling better?"

"Much." I smiled.

"Never call me Benny again." He said suddenly serious.

"But it's a cute nickname." I laughed.

"First it starts as a nickname. Then the next thing I know it's what you moan during sex." He explained.

"You speak from experience?" I asked.

"Don't remind me. This girl stuck around for a month. Danny called me Benny once and the next thing I know that's all she called me. Oh she was annoying." He groaned.

"If it makes you fell better I promise never to call you Benny during sex." I smiled.

"Which is one of the reasons I love you." He leaned down to peck my lips when Danny started running around the bus.

"What the fuck is your problem mate?" James asked.

"Ronnie and Ben are in the 'I love you' stage!" He exclaimed causing all of the band members faces to be in the doorway of the bus.

"What do you think is next?" Danny stage whispered to Cameron.

"Probably marriage and kids." Cam answered back. I rolled my eyes.

"Not my Ben!" Danny yelled running to the bed and attacking Ben.

"No ones ever going to take me away from you Danny." Ben promised.

I snapped a picture of the two of them and posted it in twitter with the caption Brusnop is real.

Never a dull moment with these guys. Ever.