Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Mine

Ronnie's PoV

Danny was right. Everything he said in his little speech was true. Not that I'd ever admit it, or that I even cared. But he was right.

The next night I did the same thing, although this time I went to work, just skipping the show to get my fix.

Every time Ben and I met eyes he looked sad, broken, disappointed. Part of me hated that fact that I was hurting him, and the other didn't want to feel anything. James, Sam and Cameron looked at my with faces full of sympathy and disgust if that's even possible. While Danny just sat back and watched everything unfold. All of this drove me to get high just to forget about it so I didn't have to give reality.

"Thought you said this was a one time thing babe?" The guy giving me my drugs smirked.

"I'm not your babe." I growled handing him the cash. He just glared.

"What did I tell you about talking to me like that? It could be dangerous for you."

"Like I said before, I'll be fine." I grabbed the bag from him once again and walked off back to the bus and followed the routine of last night.

When I woke up again I was in Ben and I's bed. How I got in here I had no idea. I sighed and got up stumbling out to the front of the bus. Danny looked up from his phone and smirked before looking down again and continued to ignore my presence like everyone else. I just rolled my eyes and went to the refrigerator to grab a beer. I drank it quickly just leaving the last few sips. I walked back toward the bedroom, grabbing my phone and putting the beer next to Ben. We met eyes but he looked away quickly.

I collapsed back onto the bed, closing the door with my foot. I was slowly falling back asleep when I heard the door open and close and felt the bed sink beside me an arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey." Ben said quietly.

"You done ignoring me?" I asked tuning around to face him. My tone sounded a little harsh.

"I just hate seeing you like this." He admitted.

"I'm sorry." The words slipped out of my mouth before I even realized I was saying them. Ben didn't respond for a few minutes.

"I know." He finally said. "I wish I could help you." I felt a tear roll down my face, and Ben wiped it away.

"Being sober sucks." I said. He chuckled.

"What makes you think that? Because I guarantee that if we ask Danny he'd disagree."

"Because I can feel things. I don't like feeling things." I pouted.

"We can go drink if you want? Danny has that shit if you want it, and James, Cam, and Sam are going to a bar."

"Let's go." I said grabbing his hand and getting out of the bed.

- a few hours later . -

This was mine and Danny's- I think- tenth round of the "Dsnop Special" and by this point we were barely able to stand up.

As Danny and I continuously giggled for no reason, a very irritated Ben sat on the couch looking at his phone.

"Ben, Ben, Ben..." Danny called until a very annoyed Ben looked up and snapped,

"What?" I flinched.

"Hi." Danny giggled, waving his fingers at Ben.

"Ben, baby, lets go to bed." I purred, sitting on his lap.

"I'm not tired." He sighed in reply.

"Who ever said anything about sleeping?" I whispered in his ear, then began kissing his neck as my hand went to the crotch of his ripped jeans.

"No fair!" Danny interrupted, pouting at his boner that popped up from watching us.

"Maybe Danny can join us this time?" I asked Ben, even though I was looking at Danny boy.

"W-what?" Ben stuttered, his cheeks growing pink. "I guess." He continued.

"Alrighty, boys." I smirked, then began undressing until I was fully naked. Once I was finished I lied on the bed in the very back of the bus, and smirked.

The sad part about all this was I was aware of what I was doing. I didn't just offer because I'm wasted- no, I wanted to do this. It may have sounded insane. but I had my reasons.

Once the boys made their way to the back room, I began to crawl over the where Ben stood, at the end of the bed. I licked up his chest as I took his shirt off, then smirked. Once we came face to face I pecked his lips and went to Danny, who stood about a foot away from him.

I did the same with him, without the kissing part, then began taking off his pants. Once his pants were off, his hard dick sprung out. I smirked, as I wrapped my hand around it. "Going commando today, are we?" I purred, then wrapped my lips around the head of his dick, sucking as I bobbed my head up and down, eventually getting it all the way into my mouth.

As I continued pleasuring Danny, I felt something slam inside me.

Ben.

I moaned loudly, causing the vibrations of my moan to effect Danny. "Fuck." He panted, then grabbed my hair, forcing his cock into my mouth roughly as Ben continued slamming inside me.

Hands were all over me. On my breast, my vagina, my ass. I couldn't even tell whose hands were whose.

Danny and Ben pulled out and switched, but instead of Ben coming so he'd be in front of my face, he stayed by Danny. I looked back to see what he was doing, but all I could see was his smirk before he slammed his dick into my ass.

"FUCK!" I screamed, gripping the bed sheets. Ben leaned forward, causing him to go in deeper, then whispered in my ear, "you like that, love?" Then continued to fuck me.

It didn't take long before we all hit our climax.

Once we were finished, we just all lied there, gasping for breath. I was next to Ben, and Ben was next to Danny- or was, before Ben pushed Danny on the floor.

- The Next Morning. -

I woke up and Ben and I were tangled naked in the sheets. Along with an also naked Danny snoring on the floor. I was confused and them memories from last night began coming back.

Well fuck.

"Ben." I whispered kissing him lightly. It took him a few minutes before he woke up. He looked down beside the bed to see if what happened last night actually happened.

"Well shit." He sighed. I just laughed.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked quietly.

"Who knows." He shrugged. I went to get up to put something but he stopped me. "DANNY WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Ben yelled causing Danny to jump up off the floor. He looked just as confused as we did until a smirk spread over his face and he raised his eyebrows.

"Well last night was fun don't you agree?" He asked.

"Get out." Ben said with no emotion. Danny smirked again and walked out of the room still naked.

I rolled my eyes as we heard James yell at him to put some clothes on.

"Here." Ben said getting up and handing me one of his shirts and a pair of my jeans.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked once we were both dressed. He turned to look at me.

"Let's agree to never have sex with Danny or anyone else again." He said suddenly. I gave him a confused look. "Your mine and only mine. The only name I want to hear you scream is mine." He said in a low tone. I felt the heat rise to my face when he said that. Which was strange because I wasn't one to blush.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." I assured him. He just looked at me and grabbed my hand dragging me with him to get food.

I had a feeling he was going to be much more clingy than usual from now on...