Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Real

Ronnie's PoV

-Later that night-

"So who's your friend?" Danny asked coming up behind Sarah and I who were sitting on the couch.

"Sarah." I told him. "And for the record, she has a boyfriend."

"Since when has that ever stopped anyone. I'm Danny Worsnop for fucks sake." He said loudly, causing Sarah and I to roll our eyes.

"And I'm Veronica Worsnop." I joked, remembering how I had become 'a part of his family' when we had our break.

"You're a Worsnop?!" Sarah exclaimed.

"She's my illegal adoptive little sister." Danny explained. "All the more reason for her not to be rude to me." He pouted.

"Aren't little sister's supposed to be annoying?" I asked.

"Shut up."

"You started the conversation." I shrugged, turning back so I was facing Sarah.

"Danny being Danny again?" Ben asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah. You could say that." I laughed, turning around in his arms, and pecking his lips.

"Save the fucking for later." Danny groaned. I just rolled my eyes, and untangled myself from Ben.

"Don't you guys have a show to prepare for?" Sarah asked.

"Are you kidding? This is Asking Alexandria. They don't prepare, or plan for anything." I pointed out.

"Actually..." Ben started, "I came over here to fetch Danny. We have some band stuff to discuss about the set tonight."

That was when I first knew something was up. They usually just played the same set every night, only changing a few things up.

"Coming." Danny sang.

"Make sure to watch the show." Ben said to me before kissing my cheek and walking away with Danny.

"That was weird." I said.

"Yeah...So how are you related to Danny?" She asked forgetting everything that had just happened.

"Is that all you took from that conversation?" I laughed. She just nodded. "Basically, when I first came on tour with the band I was Danny's cousin. Mostly to avoid questions. And Ben and I were fooling around a lot. So it helped the who situation. Then when I met Danny's parents a few weeks back he pretty much insisted that they adopt me. Which technically can't happen. I am an adult. But Danny was persistent so they finally agreed. So they adopted me, just not with all the paper work and legal stuff about it." I explained.

"That's amazing." She sounded amazed. I laughed.

"Yeah, but having Danny as a friend is hard enough. Imagine him being my 'brother.' " I put air quotes around the word brother.

"But it's Danny Worsnop."

"You like Danny don't you?" I asked suddenly, a smile breaking out on my face. She blushed. "AWWWW! You do!"

"Maybe, but I shouldn't. I have a boyfriend. Remember?" She said.

"No offense or anything, but I met your boyfriend. He's an asshole. Danny's an asshole too, but he's the good kind of asshole."

"There's a good kind of asshole?" She asked.

"Danny." I nodded.

"Okay, fine. But I can't just leave my boyfriend for some rock star. Besides, to Danny, I'm probably just another girl." I sighed, understanding her logic.

"We'll just see what happens. Now c'mon. We have a show to watch." I dragged her over to side stage where all the guys were jumping up and down and warming up, and Danny was making strange noises with his voice.

"Do they do this all the time?" Sarah asked me, looking slightly amused. I just nodded and went up behind Ben.

"Have fun." I told him.

"Don't I always?" He smirked. "Shouldn't I be the one to tell you to have fun?"

"Probably." I laughed. Ben stared at me for a few moments before he sighed,

"God, I love you."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I smiled. "And I love you too. Now go!" I pecked his lips before pushing him towards the stage. It felt nice to be somewhat back to normal.
-About 10 Minutes into the show-

Danny had paused between one of the songs to talk to the audience, and was trying to get them to quiet down. I couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

"So, we know we aren't very serious, but we have to be for a few minutes alright?" He said to the audience. The just screamed in response. "I'll take that as an okay." He shrugged and looked back at Ben, who slightly nodded.

"You guys all know our Merch Girl right? Danny's cousin? My girlfriend?" Ben asked.

"YOU MEAN THE SEXY BRUNETTE?" Some guy yelled from the audience, I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know what's going on?" Sarah asked me. I shook my head and turned my attention back to Ben who was now looking at me.

"Yeah, that's her." He told the guy in the audience. "Anyway, she's going through a difficult time right now. Like how Danny did a while back."

"She's fucked up." Danny paraphrased.

"Basically. And her fucking up has fucked all of us up. Worrying and and all."

"Ben's taking too long to explain this. But anyway, this whole show is dedicated to her. As a way to tell her to get her shit together." Danny looked at me. "So let's start this off with Not The American Average, shall we?" He winked at me, and I sighed.

Was this their way of trying to get through to me? Basically telling their fans at the concert I have a drug problem? Sarah interrupted my thoughts.

"Is he calling you Not The American Average?" She asked, unsure of what was going on.

"What can I say." I smirked as the band continued their show. They played a lot of the songs from the new(ish) album, 'From Death to Destiny', and a few from Reckless and Relentless and Stand Up and Scream. I don't know exactly what point they were trying to make, But I somehow understood it. What was I going to do about it? I have no clue, but at least I understand.

When the guys came running back stage Ben leaned his guitar against the wall and pulled me into a sweaty hug.

"What was that?" I asked softly.

"Us reaching out. Letting you know that we're here. Even if you don't want us to be. You're stuck with us." He explained.

"You told your fans I'm a drug addict." I accused, still a little annoyed.

"No we told the fans that you were going through a hard time like Danny."

"Exactly my point. The fans know what happened to Danny." I sighed.

"Babe, it's a judgement free zone. If they hate you before, they'll probably still hate you, and if they liked you and they start to hate you, then fuck it." He said.

"I'd rather fuck you." I said. We hadn't had sex ever since I started doing the drug, and I was missing it. Missing him.

"So we still agree on that do we?" He smirked.

"You have to shower first." I told him.

"Why? I'm just going to get sweaty again." I gave him a look.

"Alright, alright. Fine, but as soon as I'm done we're going back to the bus." He said. His tone full of lust.

"Yes sir." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips before going to the shower at the Venue.

I put my hand back into my pocket and felt the small plastic bag that I had gotten from Sarah this morning. I was wondering what to do about it. I still wanted it, but the need didn't seem as serious anymore.

That's the thing about cocaine. It's not really addictive. Everything it does to you is psychological. It's not like heroin, or meth. It made your brain think that you needed it, when in reality you knew that you didn't. Not to mention that when you go without if for a few days, you don't get drug sick, you get bitchy, but it's not like you're throwing up, having constant migraines, and just feel like utter shit.

Maybe I could kick the habit. Maybe I already had...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone giggling, I looked up to see Sarah and Danny on one of the couches, obviously flirting. I smiled.

Her boyfriend was no good for her, and even though Danny was annoying, and would most likely cheat on her, he was the better choice.

I just hoped she could see that.

I watched everyone socialize for a few minutes before two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Let's go." Ben told me lowly. We were about to sneak out to the bus but Danny saw us.

"Going to go fuck lovebirds?!" He yelled.

"Yes we are." I yelled back before practically pulling Ben out the door and onto the bus.

"In a hurry?" He laughed.

"That, and I wanted to do something." My hand slipping into my pocket and my hand clutched around the bag of drugs.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Seeming worried.

"Nothing. I- I just wanted to give you this to get rid of. I don't need it." I placed the bag in his hand. His eyes widened. "

"Really?!" He asked. I just nodded, still not believing I was actually doing it. "Thank you Ronnie." He whispered, pulling me into a hug.

"Shouldn't I be the one thanking you?" I laughed lightly.

"No, because even though I may have helped it's a decision that you made on your own. I didn't, and to be totally honest couldn't. That's something, you, and only you, could do alone. And I'm so fucking proud that you were able to." He kissed me softly.

"Still." I said. "There's more to thank you for, you didn't give up on me, even though I was worth giving up on. I was a mess, I treated you like complete shit, and I don't deser-" Ben cut me off.

"Never say you don't deserve me, we both know we're perfect for each other. Both fuck ups, and alcoholics, and have numerous bad habits. I'd be a hypocrite if I gave up on you for something as simple as drugs." He explained.

"I love you." I sighed, burying my face in his chest,

"And I love you. Now come on." He tugged me toward the back of the bus and a smile broke out onto my face. "Rumor has it that sex is better when both people are sober."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're more aware." He said as he pulled off my pants and underwear together.

"Well someone's excited." I laughed at how fast he was going to get me undressed.

"It's all about you tonight Love." He whispered and kissed my neck before moving to nibble on my ear. "You tell me what you wont to do and I'll do it. You just have to say the word." I felt a couple of his fingers trace my entrance.

I opened my mouth to say something, but no words would come out as he soved two fingers into me and pumped causing me to moan.

"Ben." I gasped.

"Yes love?" He was obviously smirking.

"If you- you keep doing that I'm going to cum before you're inside me." I manged to say.

"I don't mind. Like I said, it's all about you. I'm pushing you to all your limits tonight." He said and lowered his head in between my legs.

"Ben." I say between clenched teeth as his tongue continued to flick my clit.

"Let it go." He said, and I did. His hands held my legs down as my back arched and I rode out my high.

"You think you can go another round?" He asked once I was stable.

"No, but I'm going to try." I said as he began to undress.

He took no time pushing himself into me.

Out moans filled the room and soon I hit my climax once again, blacking out this time.

"Ronnie." Ben sang.

"How long was I out?" I asked,

"Couple minutes." He shrugged.

"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"No worries love. Just means I did my job." He kissed my forehead. "Now go to sleep. You're exhausted." He began to get up.

"Don't leave me." I said.

"I have to go deal with this." He said and gestured down to his hard and erect dick.

"Have fun!" I yelled after him.

"Oh I will." He said before closing the door of the bathroom.