Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Confused.

Ronnie's PoV

If you asked me why I said yes to Ben's offer I'd honestly not be able to tell you.

I've always been a person who lives for the moment, but I had never made a decision like this.

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked James who was currently sitting next to me.

"You mean we." He smirked. "We're leaving early tomorrow. We have to be in Trenton by noon. And with New York City traffic, it might take a while."

"So I should probably start packing huh?" I asked.

"Might be wise." He laughed. I sighed and stood up leaving the bus. I heard someone come out behind me.

"Where are you going?" I heard the voice of Ben ask.

"We're going to leave early in the morning. I have to pack." I told him.

"I'm coming with you. It's, dark, late, and New York City. We wouldn't want you to get attacked." He said and walked up beside me. "Now tell Ben why you don't sound excited."

"You sound like a therapist." I laughed.

"Well it is spelled the rapist." He smirked. "But seriously what's wrong?"

"Why am I doing this? I don't understand it. Why am I dropping everything to become a merch girl for some rock band I've never even heard of until I slept with the guitarist and ended up leaving my phone on the tour bus." I vented.

"You say you're dropping everything. You don't have a job, you're living off of your friend, you spend all your time drinking and partying. You can just 'drop everything and become a merch girl' because there's nothing to drop." He answered simply.

"This is crazy though. I'll basically be living in a bus with 5 rock stars for seven weeks." I said.

"And four in UK and Europe." He added. "You have a passport right?"

"Yeah. I go to Canada with friends each year for my birthday." I said. "Wait, I'm coming with you guys to the UK and Europe too?!"

"If you want to." He shrugged.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.

"You're becoming more British by the minute." He laughed.

"This is me." I said ignoring his comment and opening the door.

"I thought I told you the midnight rule didn't apply anymore." Jackson said as we walked in. "Holy shit you're Ben Bruce."

"Yeah yeah. We all know. And if we don't he'll be sure to tell us." I mumbled sarcastically.

"What's up with her?" Jackson asked Ben. He shrugged.

"So she isn't always a sarcastic, pissed off person?"

"Right here you know." I rolled my eyes and looked at Ben. "Are you going to help me or just stand there and watch?"

"Do you want my help?" He asked. I looked at him with an 'are you serious' expression and he put his hands up in defeat. "Alright I'll help." I sighed and went to my room, both Ben and Jackson following.

"What are you helping with?" Jackson asked. I looked at Ben.

"You were planning all of this but you didn't tell him?"

"I didn't know if you'd say yes." He said. I groaned.

"I got a job." I told Jackson turning to look at him. "But it involves leaving for seven weeks."

"You forgot the other four." Ben interjected.

"Eleven weeks." I corrected myself.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"You're looking at Asking Alexandria's new merch girl." Ben said putting his arm around my shoulder. "And Danny's fake cousin."

"A merch girl?" He asked.

"It's simple enough. Just stand and sell stuff to people." I shrugged.

"Well you definitely like that kind of life style." Jackson laughed. "When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Early tomorrow morning. That's why I'm packing now." I explained.

"Then I'll leave you to pack." He said before leaving the room.

"He seemed to take that well." Ben said after a minute.

"Eh. He's just happy to finally get rid of me." I laughed. "Now." I said before taking two suit cases out of my closet. "Just grab whatever and put it in here."

"That's a very productive way of packing." He chuckled.

We didn't speak for a few minutes until Ben found my underwear drawer.

"Really?" I asked as he held up a lacy purple bra.

"You should wear this for me sometime." He smirked.

"Why? All you'd end up doing is taking it off." I rolled my eyes.

"True. But I'll probably end up taking off everything you have in this drawer at some point or another." He flirted.

"Is that allowed? I am kind of working for you now." I pointed out.

"I did say that sleeping with your boss is hot." He winked. "Plus you aren't just the merch girl. Even though its just something we did for the fans you're Danny's cousin for the next eleven weeks."

"So you find it acceptable to sleep with your best friends cousin?"

"Incredibly hot cousin." He corrected. "But you're right. Knowing Danny he's going to take this cousin thing seriously. So don't be surprised of he gets protective."

"Oh joy." I sighed.

"You aren't just getting 5 people to drink and go out with Ronnie. You're getting five badass guys who will protect and be there for you." Ben told me seriously. "Even though you handled yourself pretty well tonight with the haters, you won't feel like dealing with it all the time."

"You know, when you're being nice, I actually like you." I said after a couple minutes.

"You act like you don't like me any other time." He smirked.

"When you're being nice you're more attractive." I shrugged, throwing the last pair of my jeans into the suitcase.

Ben looked from me to my bed and back to me again with a playful smirk.

"Jackson is here." I said catching onto what he was thinking.

"Then you have to be quiet." He told me. "And we lock the door." He said before pushing the button on the door handle down.

"He's like my brother. I've never had sex with anyone in his apartment." I argued.

"Would you rather we go back to the bus and go to my bunk and get a bunch of shit from the guys?" He offered. "We're going to anyway in the future, but we can avoid it tonight."

I bit my bottom lip still not sure.

"This is probably the last time you'll be able to have sex in a bed for a couple weeks until we get a hotel. And we might not be roomed together." He told me.

"You aren't going to stop trying to convince me are you?" I asked.

"Not until I'm on top of you on that bed." He smirked. I thought for a minute before sighing.

"I am done packing..." I said giving in. He chuckled and zipped my bags quickly and putting them on the floor and pulling me onto the bed.

We took off each other's clothes as quickly as we could. Lust controlling our every move.

"Condoms?" He asked going back to sucking on my neck.

"On top of the nightstand in the pink box." Trying to ignore the fact he had just found my sweet spot. But still unintentionally let out a moan.

"What happened to being quiet?" He smirked as he rolled the condom on.

"Fuck off." I blushed. He chuckled and placed a hand over my mouth and leaned down to my ear.

"Don't make a sound." He whispered as he thrusted into me. I bit down on my lip hard trying to ignore the pleasure he was causing. My nails digging into his back to stop any sound from coming out my mouth.

"Ben!" I yelled as he continuously hit my g-spot. He stopped what he was doing to glare at me.

"Spider!" He yelled to avoid attracting Jackson's attention then turned his head toward me.

"Turn over." He ordered. I groaned but did what he said, burying my face into the pillow. He repositioned himself once again and continued doing what he was before.

As time went on we each grew closer and closer to our climaxes.

He surprisingly released first, me right after.

"You realize that was the third time we've had sex in a little over 24 hours." I pointed out rolling off my stomach and onto my back once we were done.

"And probably the last for a few days." He sighed. "With you suddenly showing up at a signing, and then coming on tour with us, some people will suspect things. So we'll have to careful."

"That and I don't want to deal with the sex jokes from the guys." I said.

"You're going to have to deal with those no matter what." He assured me. I sighed and got up. My legs a little shaky.

"Having some problems walking?" Ben laughed, catching me when I stumbled.

"Yes and it's your fault." I glared.

"That just means I did a good job." He smirked turning around to grab his pants. I laughed. "What?" He asked.

"Looks like I did a good job too." I said pointing to his back.

"Fuck." He mumbled coming out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower." I told him grabbing the shirt of his I was wearing and my yoga pants.

"Here." He said. Throwing me a thong and the lacy purple bra from earlier.

"You're not joining me?" I asked surprised. He smiled and followed me into the bathroom closing the door behind us.

The next eleven weeks were going to be different, that's for sure.