Sequel: Again.
Status: Updated when I can

Everything Changed

Friends.

Ronnie's PoV

"Ronnie..." Danny sang before ripping open the curtain to my bunk. "It's time to get up."

"No. I don't want to." I complained.

"It's two o'clock. And we're going to get food, then you have work."

"Are you paying for the food?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Just get up." I sighed and buried my head in the pillow not moving.

"You know, you're going to have to get up sometime." I heard Ben say.

"Are you going to continue talking to me until I wake up?"

"Most likely." He told me. I groaned before sitting up.

"Happy?" I asked looking at him.

"It's a start. Get dressed. The rest of the guys went ahead to eat. I said I'd wait for you and we'd go get something." He explained.

"Fine. Just grab me some clothes out of my bags." I said, jumping out of my bunk and grabbing my make up bag.

"Here." Ben said and handed me skinny jeans. "Just wear the shirt you're wearing, since you're going to be wearing merch later."

"Okay. I need 10 minutes." I said and went into the bathroom. Ben followed and was leaning against the door frame. I tried my best to ignore him.

"You do have a good ass." Ben suddenly said as I was changing my pants. I didn't really care I was wearing a thong, it wasn't anything he hasn't seen before.

"So I've heard." I chuckled. Remembering the conversation from last night.

"You're British now. No more speaking American." He reminded me.

"Speaking American?" I laughed. "You can't speak American."

"No more American accent" he clarified.

"How am I supposed to remember to do that for the next eleven weeks?" I asked.

"You could mock me all the time." He offered.

"So have sex with everything that has a hole?"

"You watched the interviews." He glared.

"Yep." I said proudly. "And I discovered you're more arrogant than I thought." He went to argue when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered after seeing it was Jackson.

"Where are you now? I want daily updates Veronica." He yelled through the phone.

He hadn't given me any 'talks' last night because Ben was there, and we were kind of in a rush.

"Did you hear me? You better not be sleeping with every hot male you see. I swear to god if you get pregnant..." He trailed off.

"You sound like a dad. Jesus Christ Jackson. We're in New Jersey. I'll call you when I call you. I'm not sleeping with every male I see. And I'm not going to get pregnant." I said. Ben sent me a weird look and I just shook my head.

"Why are you speaking in a British accent?" Jackson asked confused.

"Apparently because I need to be convincing. So from now on I'm British." I explained.

"I saw Ben's Instagram video." He told me after a minute.

"I got iced. I couldn't not do it." I said glaring at Ben. "It was Ben's fault anyway."

"Just be smart. Okay?"

"Will do Jax." I assured him.

"What are you doing now?" He questioned.

"20 questions." I laughed. "But I'm getting ready to go get food with Ben."

"It's 2 in the afternoon."

"2 in the afternoon is like 9am to me." I reminded him. Jackson sighed and we said goodbye before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Ben asked me.

"Jackson being the adult and checking up on me." I said and rolled my eyes before continuing putting my makeup on.

"Did he ask if you were pregnant?" He asked amused.

"He told me not to get pregnant. But no worries, I'm on the pill and we use protection. Jackson never liked the way I lived. That led him to be protective, and worrying every minute."

"He doesn't have anything to worry about. You have 5 guys looking out for you now." Ben smiled.

"Which is worse than Jackson alone." I sighed. "Ready to get food?"

"You took less than 10 minutes." He pointed out.

I slipped on my converse and walked out of the bus. "Fucking sunlight." I mumbled.

"Here." Ben said handing me a pair of sunglasses I hadn't seen before.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "It's the middle of the day."

"We have to be back by four. That's when you have to work."

"What exactly does being a 'merch girl' entail?" I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do.

"Selling stuff to people. Don't worry though. I've been roped into helping you for the first week or so." He told me.

"Oh joy."

"Do you not want to be seen with me or something?" He asked hurt.

"No, but now fans are going to crowd around you. Which means a lot of people." I pointed out.

"I'm just going to be sitting there checking you out while you do the work." He winked. "No one will know I'm there."

"Someone will see you." I said ignoring his flirty comment.

"Do you really not want me there?" He asked seriously.

"I don't care if you're there. I just don't want more attention." I admitted.

"I'll take care of fans if they get out of hand." He told me.

"Whatever." I sighed. It was quiet for a few minutes before I said something. "Where are we going? We've been walking forever."

"We need to get food." He reminded me.

"Do you like chipotle?" I asked when I spotted one across the street. Ben didn't answer, he just grabbed my hand and we walked across the street into chipotle.

"Who doesn't like chipotle?" Ben said to me with a smirk as we thought about what to order.

"You want to eat here or back at the bus?" I asked once we got our food.

"Bus." He said. I nodded and we walked back to the bus.

-back on the bus.-

"I still can't believe you're a vegetarian." Ben told me. He'd been going on about it ever since I ordered.

"I'm not a vegetarian. I am. But I'm not. If I have the choice of vegetarian options I'm going to choose it. If not then I'll eat meat, it just grosses me out." I tried to explain.

"So you don't think meat is murder?" He questioned.

"No. I just don't like the fact that I'm eating the insides of some animal. It's disgusting." I shrugged.

"So if we went to McDonalds you could eat a cheeseburger?" I nodded.

"If I had to. But McDonalds has vegetarian stuff."

"What about if we went to a steak house, or had a barbecue? We have those you know." He asked.

"Sure. It'd gross me out a bit, but I would eat it."

"That's fair." He said. "So what else did you discover during your research last night?"

"Not all your music is shit." I laughed. "Even bought your albums."

"Favorite song?"

"Run Free, Moving On, or Closure." I answered automatically. He nodded. "I also saw you punch a tv."

"Yeah, that happened." He shrugged.

"Very aggressive. It was funny though. And it explains the random holes on the doors and walls."

"We get drunk and break things." He said before getting up. "I just remembered I'm supposed to get you to sign this." He handed me a packet of papers.

"What is it?" I asked not wanting to read it.

"All I know is that it says that we aren't responsible for anything. And you're here at your own risk."

"So legal shit?" He nodded.

"I should probably read this..." I trailed off, knowing I never would. I skimmed it quickly. Reading the first and last sentence of each paragraph to summarize things. "Pen." Ben handed me a pen and I signed on the lines I had to.

"I don't think you have to worry about the stuff that says. If you break a rule it's no big deal. We do it all the time." Ben shrugged when I handed him back the packet.

"Like Seattle."

"That wasn't our best moment." He sighed. "You looked up everything didn't you?"

"No, I just went on some blog on tumblr that's dedicated to Asking Alexandria." I smiled before finishing my food. "Your fans have quite the imagination."

"Fan fiction." He rolled his eyes.

"They get really in detail with this sex stuff. The scary part is the people who wrote it are probably still in middle or high school and virgins." I laughed.

"You read sex stories about me written by fans?"

"I believe it's called smut."

"Was it any good?" He asked.

"Seeing as I've had sex with you. I can safely say that some of them are pretty accurate." I told him. "But others were just... I don't even want to think about it."

"That bad?" He laughed.

"His erect penis bulging. I couldn't control myself any more. I just wanted him inside me." I said in a dramatic voice.

"What the fuck is happening in here?" Sam laughed coming in.

"Ronnie was explaining the smut written about me." Ben explained.

"You read that stuff on tumblr?!" Sam asked in shock.

"It was funny." I shrugged.

"Alright kids, time for sound check." Danny said coming onto the bus. "Glad to see sleeping beauty has finally awoken." He smirked at me.

"Fuck off Danny." I said flipping him off.

"Such vulgar language." He gasped dramatically. I rolled my eyes and checked the time on my phone. 3:30. I had to 'work' in a half hour.

"Here." James said throwing me a shirt that said Asking Alexandria. "Ben told me to bring you one."

"Right." I said putting it on over the shirt I was wearing and then taking off that shirt.

"Is everyone ready now?" Danny asked. Everyone nodded. "Then lets go."

We walked to the venue and the guys did soundcheck. It wasn't very different from yesterday besides the fact that nothing was broken. I just sat on the edge of the stage and was on twitter. My follower count had jumped. I went from under two hundred followers, to over one thousand. It was kind of weird.

"You ready?" Ben asked coming up behind me.

"It's four?" He chuckled and nodded. I groaned and jumped off the stage. "Lets go get this over with."

"You're going to have to do this everyday for the next eleven weeks. Be a little more excited." He told me.

"Yeah because selling t-shirts to a bunch of fans is so much fun." I said.

"Watch the sarcasm." Danny laughed walking past us. I rolled my eyes and went into the merch tent.

"They'll tell you what they want and their size, you give it to them, and they pay you. The prices are up there." Ben explained.

"What will you be doing?" I asked.

"Sitting here and checking you out. We've been over this." He tsked.

"So helpful."

"What are friends for?" He smirked before pinching my butt and sitting down in the fold-able chair. Asshole.