Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

New Beginnings

I wake up to a piercing sound ringing next to my ear. I look over and of course it's my alarm clock going off. I had set it for 6:00 a.m. so I had just enough time to wake up and get ready for school. Honestly, I was dreading it. Not only was I going to be a new student in a new school, but I'm already the shy, awkward girl that no one would want to talk to.

My mom decided to move out to Vancouver after living in Ottawa for my entire 17 years of existing. I hated her for making us move, but at least I only had to suffer for one more year in high school before I can finally start my own life.

I got up, made my way to my closet, looking for a decent looking outfit to wear to school. My clothing range varied from looking like a complete preppy girl, to wearing all black. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and a blue flowing top and made my way to the bathroom. I surprisingly did my makeup in less than 10 minutes and made my way downstairs to my kitchen where I could smell my mom making breakfast.

"Good morning hun, want some pancakes?" "I'm really not hungry, mom." "Nonsense, eat at least one so you have a great start to your first day of senior year!" My mom always got overly excited about everything. Even the littlest thing. She was crazy but I loved her more than anything. My dad had passed away when I was little because of drunk driving. I remember very little of him, but I know he was a great father to me. I have a picture of him and I at Disney World framed right next to my bed, and I always get upset looking at it. I knew he'd be proud of me now though. I was a good student in school, I rarely got in trouble, because I barely talked anyway, and I made it as far as to graduating. I went back upstairs to put a blue beanie over my blonde bed hair, being too lazy to do anything fancy with it.

"If you're walking to school, better start now or you'll be late on your first day!" I sighed, putting my bag around my shoulder and walking back downstairs and out the front door. "Bye mom, love you." "See you after school sweetheart!" And so my journey began. Was I ready to walk into a huge school with not one familiar face? Was I ready to be the quiet girl in the back of the room for yet again another year? No, but I knew I had to do it.

It took me at least 15 minutes before I came across a large lawn with a big school behind it. I just stared in awe as I began walking towards it, shaking a little bit. Well, here goes. With that, I open the front doors as a loud bell begins to ring. A mob of kids began running in different directions, disappearing inside numerous classrooms. I realized that was the bell to go to your 1st class once I was standing alone in a long, narrow hallway. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first chapter of the first story I've ever written! sorry it's a little short and not that great, I promise they'll be better in the next chapters! (: xoxo