Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

Big Banger pt. 1

The next week in school seemed to go by as slow as ever. I dreaded going to school every day. Mostly because I haven't talked to Josh since that incident at the park. I never told Matt what happened either, I just didn't want to think about it. But I could tell he noticed something was wrong with me.

I was sitting at our lunch table with Matt, Ian and Isabel when Mike runs towards us with this excited look on his face.

"Guys! Brett is throwing a big banger for his 18th birthday tonight and you're all invited!" Ian and Isabel began having a side conversation with Mike and Matt just looked down at me. "You don't have to go if you don't to," he whispered. "You and I could do something tonight instead." He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back but shook my head. "No really it's fine, I'll come. I just feel bad that I don't have a gift to bring Brett." Matt shook his head. "Trust me, he'll be too drunk to care." We both started laughing. Matt looked up at Mike and told him we'd go. "Sweet! Be there around 8. Get ready to go crazy!" Everyone at the table began laughing at Mike. I started to feel a lot better just being around them and Josh never seemed to cross my mind.

That particular day seemed to go by quickly and I went home to find something nice to wear. I ended up putting on a black dress that fit tightly around my body. It was about 4 inches above my knee and strapless. I wore a black cardigan over it with my fuzzy black boots. I didn't wanna look like the only fancy one there so I left my hair the way it was and just brushed it a little.

At around 7:45, I heard my doorbell ring. I knew my mom wasn't home because she was working but I had told her I was going out with Matt and promised her I wouldn't be back too late. I opened the door and Matt was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt under a black sweater. He smiled at me. "Gosh, you make me feel so ugly." I blushed and smiled back. "Aw no, you look nice!" I could seem him blush too. "Thanks. Shall we?" He held his arm out to me and I giggled as I wrapped my arm around his. "Wow, you're such a gentleman." He smiled proudly and nodded. "So I've been told."

We began driving and finally reached Brett's house 10 minutes later. I saw a flashing white light coming from inside his house, which I assumed was a strobe light, while everything else was dark. I chuckled to myself as I got out of Matt's car and we both walked into the house. I could barely see anything. I felt Matt grab my hand securely and I blushed, happy he couldn't see it. "Let's go find our friends." I heard Matt yell over the music. We walked into the kitchen which thankfully had light and I saw Mike with Brett. Matt walked over to them and grabbed 2 drinks. They looked at me and I smiled shyly and waved. They waved back and Matt came back over to me and handed me a drink. "Cheers to hoping this night isn't as bad as the first." He chuckled to himself. I smiled and nodded. "Cheers!"

The night continued on and I felt myself get drunk after a couple more drinks. At some point in the night, I lost Matt and I was too drunk to text him asking where he went. I bumped into some guy I didn't recognize as I was looking for the bathroom. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" The guy smiled and held me up so I didn't fall. "It's totally fine. what's your name?" The guy was pretty tall, and muscular. He had brown hair and brown eyes from what I could see. "Leah, but if you'll excuse me, I really need to pee." I heard the guy chuckle and he continued to hold onto me. "Well Leah, I can tell you're not very stable right now. I'll show you where the bathroom is." I had a bad feeling about this but I was too drunk to listen to my conscience. I just followed him until we reached the bathroom door. "Thank you." I saw him nod. "I'll be right here when you get out, just to make sure you're okay." I smiled and went inside the bathroom. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

I got out and sure enough the guy was still there. I could see my vision was getting blurry and I tried so hard not to fall over until I felt those muscular arms wrap around me again. "Let's take you somewhere you can sit." The guy basically carried me and I had no idea where we were going. I felt like I needed to go find Matt but I wasn't in the right condition to.

I soon felt myself fall back on a nice, comfortable surface and felt a pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes trying to clear my vision and could faintly see that guy on top of me. Oh no. No no no. What was happening? I felt myself not being able to move and I felt lips on my neck. "God you're so hot."

Was this guy trying to rape me? Dumb question, of course he was. And my stupid self was too drunk to do anything about it. I was a virgin and I wasn't going to let some creepy guy I didn't know steal my virginity right from under my nose. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was useless. He held me down tighter and I could feel tears coming to my eyes. "Stop resisting." He tightened his grip on me even more. "Stop it! Get off!" I could barely yell. He grabbed my arms as I tried to push him off and came closer to my face. "Shh darling, you'll enjoy this."

I felt like I was about to black out. Something loud seemed to slip me out of my trance though. I heard a door slam, and that weight of the guy soon was gone. I heard yelling but I couldn't hear what was being said. I heard a sound of something being thrown against the wall, but I could barely open my eyes. I just laid there, not moving. Little did I know once I opened my eyes, what I would see would put me in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliff hanger!