Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

The Memories Return

I never bothered to look at Matt's text message. It was still on my screen when I woke up the next morning.

I heard my phone beep again but saw Josh texted me. I smiled to myself.

"Good morning darling, want to go out today?"

"Of course! Where to, love?"

"It's a surprise.(;"

I giggled to myself and texted a quick "okay let me get ready." to Josh and got off bed.

I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was a mess, I looked paler than I usually was, and I noticed a small hole on my arm.

I brushed my fingers over it, and it made me shiver. I knew I got it from the needles I used when Josh and I would shoot up.

Just thinking about it made me begin to crave it, but I didn't have to worry because I knew Josh always had some.

I didn't feel like looking pretty today, so I just put on sweatpants with a plain t-shirt and boots and walked out my door, sitting on my front steps to smoke a cigarette.

I knew my mom was at work so I didn't have to worry about her seeing me.

Right before I finished my cigarette, I saw Josh pull into my driveway. I felt the butterflies work it's way into my stomach and smiled. He got out of his car and began walking towards me with the most adorable smile on his face.

"Hi baby." He said in his raspy voice. I could tell he just got out of bed. He bent down to kiss me and I could taste orange juice on his lips. I quietly giggled to myself. "Hello."

He grabbed my cigarette before I could protest and took the last drag. "Ready to go?" I nodded.

We drove silently for a little while. Josh ended up turning on the radio and singing along to the first song that came on. I just sat back and listened. He was...incredible.

When the song was over, I turned the volume down and gazed at him. He noticed and blushed. "What?" He chuckled. "You're just so..amazing. I didn't know you could sing that good.." He smirked. "Thanks babe, I try."

He grabbed my hand and held it while he continued driving; the smile never left my face.

We ended up going to a small diner to eat and walked around Vancouver for the rest of the day; he showed me some really cool places. When it started to get darker, he said he had one more place he wanted to bring me.

"Just tell me where we're going!" He chuckled. "No! Its a secret." I sighed. "Fine."

After 15 minutes, we ended up at a trail that look slightly familiar to me. We got out and began walking. Josh held my hand tightly and every now and then, he'd look over and give me a small smile.

"Well, here we are." I looked around. My face dropped. I've been here before. The bench, the lake, the lights, it all looked familiar.

This is where Matt brought me.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the other chapter to make up for not updating in so long! I know this one is short but I'll make the next one longer; continue reading/subscribing!