Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

Too Early To Be Happy

"Leah wake up before you're late!" I groaned and rolled around in my bed. I really did not want to get up. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Leah?" I heard my mom peek through the door. "Leah is not here right now, leave a message after the beep." My mom scoffed and I could hear her coming closer to me. "Leah Marie, you better get up this instant." I rolled around on my bed until I was facing her. "Do I have to?" She nodded. I sighed, getting up and trying to find what outfit to wear.

It was pretty cold outside today and walking wasn't pleasant. I finally reached the school's parking lot and began walking towards the building when I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around to be faced with Matt, standing next to a gray car. "Good morning sunshine!" He said smiling at me. "How are you so perky in the morning? I can barely keep my eyes open." He laughed "Coffee."

We made our way inside the school, I went to my locker to get my things and Matt followed close behind. "So what did you think of your first day?" "It was alright, I would've felt better if you were in all my classes, to be honest. I felt so lost." I could see him blush. "I'm sorry, but you'll get used to the school eventually and you'll find your way around without me! You'll probably make friends too, so you don't have to worry about being alone." I smiled at his positive attitude. "God I hope so."

The day went on until I was at lunch, sitting with Matt, Ian and Mike again. They were all talking about some party that was supposed to happen this tonight. I was barely paying attention. I was looking back at the table where I had seen Josh sitting at the day before. No one was sitting there. I sighed, looking away and Matt noticed. "Are you alright?" I looked up at him. "Yeah I was just thinking about stuff." "Well you look upset and I know exactly how to cheer you up." I smirked at him. "Oh, do you now?" He nodded. "Yup, you're coming with me to the party tonight, whether you like it or not." I laughed at him. "Don't laugh, you're coming!" "And what if I don't?" He looked at me with a serious face. "I'll find your house and drag you out." "Alright, alright I'll come. No need to be violent." He got the biggest smile on his face and looked so excited. It was cute. "Good! That way I can introduce you to some new people, you can make some friends." I giggled. "Yeah making some new friends while everyone's fucked up, great way to make friends!" I said sarcastically. Matt rolled his eyes at me. "Either way you're coming. I'll come pick you up tonight, if you want me to." His eyes looked hopeful. I smiled warmly at him. "Sure, I'll give you my address." He kept that big smile on his face. "Great, I'll pick you up around 8!" The bell rung and the day went on.

Tonight should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what'll happen at the party(; keep reading guys!