Status: first story! still in progress.

I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster

Blurry Thoughts

All I could remember was feeling Matt grab me and sit me down on a comfortable seat. I was in his car and I could remember the sound of him turning it on. It made me more nauseous being in there.

"Leah, where did you go tonight? I got so worried. I thought someone raped you!" I could barely giggle but I turned to him, trying not to puke everywhere. "I went to ask someone for a cigarette and then sat down with Josh since he gave me one." His eyes grew wide. "Josh....as in Ramsay?" I shrugged. "I don't know his last name...he's in my study hall. He recognized me and gave me a cigarette. Is there something wrong?" Matt stayed silent. He sighed. "I was meaning to talk to Josh tonight, but I figured he was high off of drugs so I didn't bother." So that's who him and Ian were talking about. I gave him a sad look. "You should have, he was talking to me perfectly fine." Matt shook his head. Should I tell him about what happened with Josh? Matt was becoming my best friend, I felt like I could tell him something like that. "I don't think you should hang around Josh." Wait, did I just hear that right? "W-why?" Matt looked down before answering. "Truth is, him and I used to be great friends. Best friends actually. Josh, Ian, Mike and I were all planning on starting a band because we all had a passion for music. Then, Josh started doing things...and he drifted apart from us. Now he hangs out with other kids that aren't great people at all." The tone in his voice changed, he was getting really upset. I leaned over to him and laid on his chest. He jerked back a little, as if I scared him, but just sighed and put his arm on my back. Now I definitely couldn't tell Matt what happened. He basically said he didn't like Josh anymore. What if he hated me for what I did? I couldn't lose Matt, he was such a good friend to me. What were those "things" Josh did though? I couldn't get that out of my head. Those kids he hung out with didn't look friendly, but yet Josh was.

That's all I thought about for the drive home. Matt pulled into my driveway and I leaned over to hug him. "Thanks for a great night Matt." He pulled away from my hug and smiled. "Anytime. I'll make sure you don't puke next time." He laughed at me and I just giggled. "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." I felt embarrassed. He shook his head and right when I was about to get out of his car, he pulled me back and kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face start to get red. "Goodnight Leah." I turned to him and smiled. "Goodnight Matt."

I walked up to my front door after waving goodbye to Matt for a final time and opened the door with my key. I have no idea how I managed to do it with how dysfunctional I was. I walked up to my room, but then I started to feel dizzy. I ran to the bathroom and puked once again.

This was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit, Matt and Josh have drama between them! will it ever be fixed???? keep reading and subscribing guys!