Status: Comment to keep me going. Don't comment and... now, lets talk about that.

Halloween Madness

The Creepy Kid

Tod Heyman was just a normal kid like everyone else, or at least he tries to be normal. It seems his life had been jinxed or something like that. To be honest,(hey, i'm soo not gossiping!) Clara, his little sister thought he was creepy.
Yesterday, Tod's dad had asked him to simply go downstairs to and fetch the newspaper for that day, but he succeeded in getting the paper soaked in hydrogen chloride. Where did it come from??!! Only later that day, tod wanted to tell his girlfriend, Zoey( o God! Zoey must have been patient with odd guys) to follow him to the movies but ended up telling her: '' I hate you and I don't want to see you in a movie!'' does that make sense????!!!
This little intro was just to show you how irregular his life was daily. But today is Halloween! Hurray! I've got a new costume!!..... Well, these weren't exactly the words coming out of Tod's mouth. Instead, they were:

''Oh damn it! Granny and her silly little clothes! I'm soo not wearing that! Eurgh!''

''Come on, Todman! Don't you speak of your grandmother that way. And don't be silly! You are wearing that costume to the halloween party and that's final!''

Tod groaned.