Status: Work-in-progress

My One and Only

My father was one of the biggest entrepreneurs in the States. Growing up, we weren’t so wealthy. He hit the jackpot when I was in my teens and we moved from our small town in Oregon to the big city of Los Angeles. I was pretty shy, so I didn’t have a lot of friends my age. I always connected with the older people that my dad would bring home. One night, he brought home Peter Jackson and Pete(as I like to call him) quickly was accepted into our family. Him and his family became our extended family, as both sides of mine were not on speaking terms.

After I graduated high school, my father bought us our own Caribbean Island. It was pretty large and totally decked out. But that’s neither here nor there, so we’ll touch on that later.

I worked with my dad. I was his primary consultant. I handled writing contracts and organizing all of his paperwork. I’ve always been a daddy’s girl, so I didn’t mind it too much. Plus I got to work from home, which is paradise, so I can’t complain. He gave me the week off and informed me and my brothers of Uncle Pete coming to visit. What he failed to inform us of was that he was bringing along some of the cast members from his new trilogy, The Hobbit.
  1. The Beginning
    A story has to start somewhere, right??