Status: *****WARNING THIS IS THE ORGINAL SO THERE WILL BE LOTS OF UNCORRECTED GRAMMER!. PLAN TO REDO IT AND FIX IT SO NO BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE GRAMMER OR STUFF.*********

Dreams Do Come True

Chapter 9

(chapter 9)

One year later

Well life as a cool is great. My dad is always making me laugh and I have finally gotten over my fear of meeting new people. I am just chilling with Frankito drinking sodas under a huge tree watching the clouds go by and Tab, Joey and Jacob are playing in the backyard having fun. Ya we all are just enjoying life. Just as I thought, nothing in this world could go wrong the worst thing happen and it would scar me for life...
(chapter 10)

Im walking down the street with Tab and we stop by the park for a while to chill. I notice something was not right because no one was really in the park. So anyways after awhile we both got bored and started to walk home. That is when it happened. A car going at least 90 miles an hour hit us both. I was in the front so I was hit first. Tab was lucky and was only pushed by me on the floor.

“Ahh shit...Taz wake up. Someone gets me a fucking ambulance here right now” Tab yelled at anyone as I was already bleeding from the side of my face. Blood was dripping from the back of my head. Tab was crying and someone called the ambulance to come and the driver drove off. They took me to the hospital and tab called everyone.Tre was really scared and so was Frankito.Tab tried to explain to the cops what had happen and what the driver look like.

Tre said trying not to explode on anyone “I swear if I ever find out who did this I will kill them and make sure they never mess with me or my daughter EVER AGAIN”.
*Taz Point Of View*

I did not know what was going on. One minute I was crossing the street the next it felt like a truck hit me. After what felt like forever, I opened my eyes and saw everything was white.

I thought “Oh great I died and hopefully this is heaven”

I saw someone standing near me and I tried to make something move but I felt like someone was on me. I tried to see better but my vision was blurry. Then I heard someone calling my name but sounded like they were crying.

Tre said, “Taz can you hear me it’s me daddy.Dont worry baby im right here. Everything is fine.

I jumped and started to shake, the beeping from the machines went off, and Tre was surprised and tried to calm me down and started to sing in my ear. After a while, I finally calm down and look at Tre. His face was red from crying and he was still holding me like if I was a three year old.

I muttered, “What is going on? What happen? Where is everyone?”

Tre told me what had happened to me and that I was rushed into the emergency room for surgery since I was dieing from so much blood lost. I was surprised that I was still alive.

Tre said “im glad your ok everyone was worried especially Tab and Frankito.You saved Tabs life cause you pushed her out of the cars way. Should I get her right now she is dieing to see you. Well so is everyone but Tab the most.

I nodded my head slowly, Tre walks out the door and called for Tab, and she ran in and looks at me. Her face lights up and she hugged me to death. I laughed and hugged back.

Tab said, “Taz you fucking scared the shit out of me. I thought you died. God I am glad you are not dead. I would not be here right now.”

I sighed “Tab I told you this many this many times before as long as I have people like you and my family I cant die.”

She shakes her head and lightly hits me on the shoulder and we both laugh.