Status: comment and tell me what you think!

My Pain

My Pain

I wiped my face clean for what seemed like the hundredth time. No tissue paper could do a good job cleaning my tears. No bucket could contain the drops pouring out of my eyes.
It is very understandable why teens want to have teenage sex; they want to taste it and experience how it feels. But this was not my case... I was practically a flirt and i had almost had sex with all the boys in my class except Brett and Larry.
Now, i'm pregnant. Wait a minute!...that is bad, alright, but the most painful thing is that i don't know the father of that child; that meant my child was going to be a bastard. I couldn't bear it. Pamela said she was highly disappointed with me and she called off our friendship. Jane and Sheryl had told me to get an abortion. ''ABORTION?'' I didn't know why, but I suddenly started feeling 'holy' and told them that I didn't want to abort it. Besides, my sinns were already enough and I wasn't ready to add to them by commiting murder ( abortion is murder, isn't it?).
How will I bear the shame? My father had disowned me in order keep the integrity of the family. My mother always looked at me with a hint of pity and disappointment and Donald, my younger brother made jest of me.
I wish I had someone who could share my pain...
♠ ♠ ♠
This story just came as a breeze of inspiration... Tell me what you think about it!