A Fairy Tail

Chapter 2

Sunlight shown through the curtains of Raina and Maci's room. Maci tossed over to the other side of her bed facing her twins. She opened her eyes and saw that she wasn't there. Maybe she's with Lucy? She thought to herself. She pulled her black cover off of her and got out of her bed. As she walked out of her room she bumped into her older sister Lucy, "Hey Luc have you seen Raina? She's not in bed, and usually I have to drag her out of it." She said. "Nope havn't seen her, that's really weird she's not in bed still." Lucy stated back confused that her younger sister wasn't there.

Maci started to get a little nevious not knowing where her sister was. It was never like her to do somthing like this, especially to not leave a note. She just hoped she was okay. "Well I'm sure she'll be back by dinner, I mean she can't stay out all night." Lucy said quickly, realizing Maci getting nervious. "Yeah I'm sure you're right." Maci laughed a little as she said, trying to lighten the mood.
Hours passed as darkness started to consume the Hartfelia's esate. Maci bit her bottom lip as she saw that it was getting late. "Raina should of come out of where ever she was by now." Her voice filled with worry as she tore her eyes away from the window to look over at Lucy. "Where could she be?" She asked then, looking down at the hardwood floor and back at the window. "I don't know Mac." Lucy said trying to stay calm for her younger sister. Even though she was worried sick on the inside, not knowing what could of happened to Raina.

**

A few months have passed since Raina had left. Lucy and Maci have been worried sick for their sister. They havn't heard anything from her since they found out that she had left. "Why hasn't she let us know where she is!? Or at lest that she's ok!" Maci snaped. Her frustration and anger with Raina's absence showing.

Lucy sighed, hearing the fear in Maci's voice. "I don't know why Raina hasn't told us anything, but I'm sure she's ok. Now just calm down." She said calmly. "How can you be so calm about this Lucy!? Our sister could be stranded in the middle of nowhere right now!" Maci yelled at her older sister and stormed out of the room.

Lucy followed after her to her bedroom. "Mac, Maci what are you doing?" she asked confused. "I'm leaving." Maci stated back coolly, as she packed a bag with her belongings. She looked back at Lucy, "Are you coming with me or not?" she asked her. "Yeah" Lucy replied shocked, and went to go pack her things.