A Fairy Tail

Chapter 3

It's been one year, four month's exactly since Raina had ranaway from home. An to her surprise, life on her own was pretty easy.

"That's it Miss Raina, stand like that." The photographer said as he took more pictures of Raina in her magic stance. Her light blonde hair, shined brightly in the sunlight. Her bright blue eyes looked determined like she was really in a fight.

Then after a few more poses, the photographer and interviewer called it a day. Raina smiled and talked with them, listening to them talk about how they really enjoyed working with her.
Raina left the area that the shoot and interview was taking place and headed 'home.' Well, Seigrain said to call it home, but she knew that they were to leave the place soon. She wasn't sure what his plan was but she had a feeling he was doing something that would someday shake the world.

She knew he was trying to build some tower in the middle of the sea, but she really didn't ask to many questions about it.

As Raina passed a group of girls on her way home, a small smirk started to spread across her lips. She had heard snippets of the girls conversation and it was quite amusing. It seemed that the news of her aticle in the next sorcerer weekly was going to be quite a shock to a lot of people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to correct this later. :(