A Fairy Tail

Chapter 4

Lucy, Maci, Levy and Mirajane were standing around talking about how excited they were for the new issue of Sorcer Weekly to come out. "I can't believe your sister's going to be in Sorcer Weekly AGAIN!" Levy exclaimed surprised. "Yeah and with some big anounsment too." Maci said intrigued.

"I wonder what it could be." Lucy said. They were all standing around wondering what Raina's big anounsment could be, they couldn't think of anything. "Well what ever it is, it looks like you have some compition Mirahane." Levy said laughing with Maci.
"Yeah, maybe. It's good to have some compitition every once in a while." Mirajane said, not really bothered by it.
**
"Guys the new issue came out!" Levy exclaimed excitedly. The girls gathered around her to look at the article. As they all read it at the same time they all ended up with same shocked look on their faces, just stairing at it. As they were just standing there stuned, not moving. Grey, Natsu and Happy walked in. They stoped walking when they saw the four stuned girls staring at a magizine. "Natsu what's wrong with them?" Happy asked confused looking up at the pink haired wizarad. "I have no idea." He replied just as confused.

"Hey Lucy! What's with the faces? What's going on?" Natsu yelled to her, snapping the girls out of their daze. And when he did Lucy started to tear up. "Look at what you did idiot!" Grey said punching Natsu. "What did I do?" Natsu said punching him back. "You made her cry!" Grey yelled at him. Natsu looked at her wide eyed and rushed over to her to calm her down and so did Happy. When they did, Grey walked over to Maci to ask what was going on.

"Hey Maci, what's going on?" Grey asked her still confused putting a hand on her shoulder. Maci blushed a little when he did that but got control of it, and turned to face him. When she did she looked up at him into his beautiful dark blue eyes and got lost for a moment. But she quickly snapped out of it before he could notice, lucky for her he was oblivious. She giggled to herself at that fact. "What's so funny?" Grey asked. Maci looked back up at him. "Oh nothing." Maci laughed.

"Ok, well then what's going on? All you guys where all dazed with your mouths hanging open just stairing at that magazine." He said with his right eyebrow raised, waiting for an answer. "Oh that..." Maci said trailing off, still trying to comprihend what she read herself. "Well?" Grey asked again. "Raina is dating Siegrain." She replied looking back up at him.