A Fairy Tail

Chapter 6

"Who?" Grey asked Maci still confused. The shocked expresion on her face was priceless as well as the ones on Levy and Mirajane's face's, Lucy was still crying. Maci walked over to her sister and Natsu. "She won't stop crying!" Natsu exclaimed "I'm sorry!" he told her. "Luc why are you crying, stop it." Maci said calmly. "I can't believe she got to him before I did!" she sobed clearly jealous.

Maci face palmed herself. "That's why you're crying, get ahold of yourself!" Maci yelled, shaking her.
"Hey is anyone going to tell me who this Seagreen guy is, or not!" Grey yelled to everyone confused and a little anoyed. "His name is Seigrain not Seagreen, and he's one of the people on the council and he's one of the ten wizard saints." Mirajane explained. "Not to mention he's super hot." Lucy added as Maci glaired at her. "What it's true!" Lucy defended. Maci just rolled her eyes, "Let it go, Raina's with him. He's off limits." she stated sternly to her sister. She hmphed and sat down on one of the benches sulking.

"Well he can't be hotter than me" Grey smirked, crossing his arms over his now bare chest. "Grey your clothes!" Levy exclaimed. Maci looked at him and blushed deeply trying to hide it, but it was no use, he saw it. Which made him smirk a little more.

As they were all talking amungst themselves a few of the guys found the magazine on the table. They picked it up and were fliping through it, when they stopped on Raina's photo's. "Wow, she's a pretty young thig. Aint she?" Makarov said to the others. "Yeah she deserves a real man, like me!" Elfman said.

When all the girls over heard what the guys were saying, all they could do was look down and face palm. Lucy snached away the magazine from Elfman's hands, "Thats my sister you're talking about!" she yelled.

"Yeah but she's still hot" Gray said matter a factly. Maci shot him a look and raised her right eyebrow. She could feel herself getting kind of jealous. Gray walked up behind her and wispered in her ear "But she's not as beautiful as you" he said smoothly. Causing her to blush a deep red. "Maci love's Gray" Happy said teasingly. "Shut up Happy!" Maci yelled at the cat. Gray looked between Happy ad Maci, feeling a little cunfused aboout what just happened between them.