A Fairy Tail

Chapter 7

The whole discussion caused thousands of thoughts to run through Raina's mind at one time. The whole thing gave her a headache and she had to get out of the house. Which was why, she did the only thing she could think of to keep her mind busy.
An that's shopping.

Raina aimlessly walked into a random store she'd never been to before. She walked around for awhile not paying any attention to anything, when she came across a beautiful blue crystal dress. She was in awe of it and had to try it on. She walked over to one of the shop employees and asked her if she could try it on.

The elderly shop employee smiled at Raina and nodded her head. "Sure thing." She said and led Raina over to the dressing rooms. She opened one and let Raina walk in and told her to let her know if she needs anything else.

Raina thanked her and closed the door before she changed into the dress. It looked beautiful on her and it made her bright blue eyes shine brightly.

She walked out of the room and went over to the mirror that was in the dressing room area. A small smile came across Raina's face as she saw how nice she looked in it, it complemented her figure nicely. Doing a small turn around, Raina was quite surprised at how amazing she looked in the dress. Raina was about to head back to the dressing room, wanting to buy the dress when she heard a gasp.

Raina stopped in her tracks and looked over to the enterence to the dressing room area. Her eyes landing on a young employee. "Your Raina right? From sorcerer weekly?" She asked amazed and walked over to Raina. "Uh, kinda. I was only in a few magazines." She said and gently bit her bottom lip as the girl stared at her in awe.

"You looking for a dress to impress Siegrain?" She asked. "Oh, I bet he's going to love that dress. It looks amazing on you." Raina couldn't help it as she blushed deeply and then sighed as she listened to the shop employee talk about how cute she and Siegrain were together.

"Um, yeah. I think I'm gonna go get dressed." She said uneasily, as well as cutting the girl off. Raina headed to the dressing room and closed the door, she hopped her going to change would give the shop eployee the idea that she needed to leave.

Once Raina was wearing her clothes again she opened the door and froze. The young store employee was standing in front of her with her arms filled with clothes. "Here try these on, you'd look amazing in these and I'm sure Siegrain would like them as well." She said as she pushed the clothes into Raina's arms. Not giving her any room to tell her no.

**

Two freaking hours. That was how long Raina was stuck in the store trying on random clothes, half of them made her look like a slut or a prostatute. Raina groaned quietly as she walked into the house, a few bags of clothes she actually liked were in her arms.

Hoping to be as quiet as possible. She snuck to her room to be alone and put her new things away, but unfortunatly when she went to shut the door it made a slight slam. She stood there frozen not wanting to make another sound, and just hoping that Siegrain didn't hear it.

However to her dismay he did, and walked into her room not even bothering to knock. "Where were you?" he asked, trying to stay calm. Was he worried about me? She thought to herself. She couldn't quite tell, but just desided to shug off the thought. "I went out, why does it matter?" she shot back, a little irritated because she just couldn't escape him for a second.

She turned away from him and walked over to her bed to set down her bags, trying to ignore the fact that he was still in her room. "Well you just left without saying anything." he stated. Well since when do I need to answer to you, you're not in charge of me! She thought but resisted saying it to him, and walked over to her closet. In hopes that he would get the hint and just leave. However the odds weren't in her favor and he didn't leave.

Raina moved a hand and placed it on the handle, thinking if he saw her going to open the closet that he would leave. However, he didn't and did something she didn't think he'd have the balls to do.
"What did you buy anyways?" He asked as he moved to her bed and peeked in the bags that were on her bed. Raina squeaked and turned around and ran back to her bed. "Nothing!" She said as he reached for the bag that had her new bras and underwear in it. Raina grabbed the bag and quickly pulled it away from him before he could look into the bag.

Her cheeks a bright pink color at what could of happened. He would of had so much blackmail on her if he saw what she had gotten.

"Out." She said quietly as she looked at the tall blue haired man. Siegrain just looked at her amused though and stood up straight. "I said out!" She said stubbornly and pointed to the door.

A small chuckle escaped from Siegrain as he listened to Raina and saw her turning red. "I'll find out what you bought one way or another Raina." He said as he turned and slowly walked to the door. Then right before he left he turned and looked at Raina wih a smug smirk. "By the way, when you hold the bag like that I can see the panties that you bought." He said and left as Raina stared dumbfounded and then looked at the bag in her hand. The light from her room did make the bag see through.

Raina groaned and then fell onto her knees. "Fuck me." She mumbled quietly.