A Fairy Tail

Chapter 8

"Gray stop being a pervert." Levy said. "What? What did I do?" Gray questioned back to her, even more confused than he was before. Meanwhile Mirajane walked over to Lucy and sat down next to her.

"Hey Lucy." she said. "Hey Mirajane, what's up?" Lucy asked happily. "It must be a big relife for you and Maci to know that Raina is living ok on her own." She said, looking at Lucy. "Yeah it is, a year ago we didn't even know where she was or how she would survive. We were both worried sick about her and never knew if we would ever see her again." Lucy explained.

"I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for Raina, and glad that she made a life for herself. But I just can't help but think what we could have done different to make her stay. I know Maci feel's the same way, we don't even know why she left in the first place." She said, starting to feel upset.

"Yeah I couldn't imagine not having Elfman around." Mirajane said, and started rubbing Lucy's shoulder. They sat there silent for a minute, just listening to the others talk and laugh umungst themselves. When then out of nowhere Mirajane said, "You should go see her."

Lucy sat there and then turned to look at Mira. "You really think we should?" she asked, making sure she heard her right. "Yeah, I think you and Maci should go see her. I mean you haven't seen her in a year, I'm sure she misses you just as much as you guys miss her." Mira explaind. Lucy looked back at her a little apprehensive about the idea. Then she turned her head and looked at Maci as she talked with everyone.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go and check up on her." Lucy said slowly as she tried to think about the idea. "An I'm sure Maci would be really happy to go and see her twin." She added as an after though.

A small sigh escaped from Lucy as she tucked some hair behind her ear and looked at Maci. Her lips pursed together, she just hoped that Raina would be willing to talk to them.