A Fairy Tail

ch. 9

Raina was annoyed beyond all hell. First, Siegrain was trying to guess what kind of underwear she was wearing today, because he saw her bag of new underwear last night and wasn't letting it go.

Then once she got him off her back, Raina headed to a local coffee shop to try and get some reading done. Today was the first day in a long time, she had a day off and she wanted to do something that she loved to do.

When Raina got to the coffee shop, she got her vanilla frappachino and sat in her usual spot outside at one of the tables that had a umbrella covering it. She was just about to open her book to start reading, when she started to hear the people behind her talking. Now normally, Raina didn't really care about what other people were saying. An she still didn't, but she just couldn't help but to want to groan as she heard the people gossiping about her and her suppose boyfriend.

Sure, they were in the damn magazine, but did everyone need to talk about them? Raina picked up her coffee and took a small sip of the hot liquid. Her interest in the topic was over and she wanted to get back to what she wanted to do. Although when the word 'whore' and 'bitch' met her ears, Raina almost spit her coffee out. Were the people behind her still talking about her?

Raina gulped and set her coffee down on the table, her eyes looking at the logo on the cup as she listened to the group. "I think she's pretty, but not as pretty as I am. I'd be so much better suited for him then this bitch." One of the girls said. "I don't think she's all that great at all, I mean how in the world did that flat chest trainie carch such a powerful and hot mage?" Another asked and then laughed.

Trainie? Flat chested? What the hell!! Raina was not a trainie and she sure as hell didn't have a flat chest! Raina got caught up in her thoughts and didn't realize that the girls had gotten up or that they noticed her sitting at the table next to theres. She didn't realize that they were starting to talk to themselves before they moved to leave the shop.

What did get Raina's attention though was wen she felt cold coffee being spilled on her shorts and legs. Her bright blue eyes widen and she looked up at the girl who had just spilled the coffee on her. The girl was a double D black haired bitch with to much make up on her face. "Oops sorry. my mistake." She said sarcastically and then laughed and left with her friends.

Raina scowled at the retreating figures and grabbed some napkins that were on the table. She then proceeded to dab her legs to get rid of the coffee. "Damn bitches." She mumbled, her bad mood coming back.

After getting most of the coffee off her legs and having her shorts still be damp, Raina decided to leave. She grabbed her things and put her book under her arm and held onto her coffee as she stood and headed home. Her bright eyes showing her annoyance. She really was having a bad day so far and she thought that everything bad that could of happened, had.

However, she was wrong in that thought, cause she froze as her bright eyes found the figured that were ahead of her and heading her way. One was almost identical to her and the other almost a splitting image of her mother. "Fuck." She mumbled to herself, rather annoyed.