Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 11

I watched as each of the boys stumbled into Stella’s room, each of them looking terrible. Their hangovers must have been bad. I noticed that Harry hadn’t come to the room yet even though I had pulled his blinds open. Shaking my head I got to my feet.

“That boy could sleep through a freaking earthquake,” I chuckled, “I’ll get him…” with that I turned and walked out of the room not before hearing Stella make a rather dirty suggestion as to how to wake the curly haired singer. As I pulled the door closed I shot her the bird earning a loud laugh from her earning groans from all the males in the room.

Shaking my head at her I couldn’t help the smile that had stretched across my face as I walked down the hallway a few steps before entering Harry’s and my shared room. Creeping through the small lounge area I walked into the room where snores were coming from. I found him lying on his back with a pillow placed over half of his face. His right arm was draped over the pillow exposing the tattoos that were scattered across his skin. Slowly I walked over to him gently placing one of my hands on his chest.

“Harry,” I spoke gently leaning forward. A soft moan left his lips but he simply rolled onto his side. Obviously being gentle was going to get this boy to wake up. A cheeky smile spread across my face as I climbed up onto the bed and got into a standing position.

“Wake up!” I sang bouncing on the mattress, “Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey,” laughter rang from my lips as I continued to torture the singer. Groaning I watched as he moved around trying to get himself comfortable while the bed moved underneath him. I sang off key, purposely, and down-right terribly trying everything to get Harry to move. I knew he was awake, there was no way he could sleep through what I was inflicting on him.

A growl ripped from his lips before he grabbed me and pulled me down, causing a squeal to break from my lips as I awkwardly ended up straddling the curly haired singer. A cheeky smirk spread across his face and his eyes twinkled with mischief.

“My favourite position babe,” rolling my eyes I shook my head at his crassness. Rolling off his lap my attempts to get to my feet were stopped when he rolled on top of me, his body pinning me to the warm mattress. “You’re looking fine this morning Olive my sweet,” he cooed before peppering my face with kisses. As sweet as his gesture was the smell of stale alcohol on his breath caused my nose to crinkle in distaste.

“And you’re in dire need of a breath mint,” I cooed back playfully earning a groan from the male. Resting his forehead against mine he breathed out. “Harry!” I exclaimed shoving the male off of me, I couldn’t help but giggle at his childish behavior. “Brush your teeth, now, your breath is gross.”

“Give me a kiss and I will,” he stated as he lay on his side. Shaking my head no I looked back at him, a cheeky smile was spread across his face. Slowly be began inching his face closer to mine so I quickly rolled out of his embrace and got to my feet pointing to the bathroom. “Teeth, now.” I watched as he flung himself backwards onto the bed dramatically a loud sigh leaving his lips.

“Oli why are you so mean to me?”

“Because…” he huffed before pulling himself into a sitting position and walking to the bathroom muttering to himself the whole way. As soon as the door closed I made my way over to the bed and began to straighten it up a little to pass the time. Once the covers were straight and somewhat tidy I stretched out on the bed my head falling on the pillow as I let my eyes drift closed.

I must have dozed off because I was brought back by the feeling of Harry’s lips on mine slowly I opened my eyes to meet his bright green ones and a toothy smile.

“Better?” he asked innocently. I nodded my head at the smell of minty toothpaste.

“Perfect.”

“No how about that kiss?”

“Didn’t you just get that?” I asked arching one of my brows. He shook his head.

“That was to wake you up.”

“I wasn’t asleep.” I argued.

“Sure, that’s why you were snoring.”

I don’t snore!” I gasped which resulted in Harry laughing loudly. I narrowed my eyes at him and pressed my lips together.

“Aw, come on babe,” he cooed when he went to press his lips to mine I turned my face away looking at the wall. That stunted him, a hum left his lips before he maneuvered so his body was once again on top of mine. A light growl broke from his lips causing my heart rate to quicken, “Oli… baby… look at me… please,” his voice was a whisper but each word was laced with a light growl. Turning my head back I looked at him, a smirk spread across his face causing my heart to pound against my ribcage. “That’s better… now that kiss,” it amazed me how he could snap so easily into a playful, bubbly person to this smooth, sexy man that made my body react to every touch and every sound. Leaning forward he captured my lips in his as his hands gripped my hips his fingers digging into the tender flesh. I melted my lips moving with his as stars danced behind my closed eyes. A soft moan left my lips as he bit down on my bottom lip tugging on it before letting go.

My head was spinning, my heart beating erratically, my legs had turned to jelly when he pulled away, slowly I opened my eyes as I looked up at him breathing a little harder from the kiss.

“Uh…” I tried to collect my thoughts, “S-Stella has ordered… uh… breakfast for us.”

“I would prefer something else for breakfast,” his tone was low again, a gasp fell from my lips as the hand that had been gripping my hip skimmed across my stomach and popped the button of my ripped jeans.

There was a loud knock on the door of the room interrupting our moment. “Breakfast is here! Hurry up! It will be gone otherwise,” Stella called through the door.

“Coming!” I called out before biting down on my lips when Harry’s hands slipped inside my jeans.

“Okay then,” I listened as Stella walked away from our room.

“H-Harry,” I stuttered as he ran his fingers underneath the band of my underwear.

“Yes,” he purred knowing what he was inflicting on me.

“We-we should go eat.”

“That’s what I was planning on doing.” I shook my head and grabbed his hand ceasing his movements.

“L-later,” my voice was soft.

“I’m holding you to that,” he stated before pressing a fiery kiss to my lips before rolling off me and getting to his feet walking back into the bathroom. I pushed myself into a sitting position running my fingers through my flaming strands of hair before getting to my feet and straightening myself up buttoning up my jeans before walking toward the door and exiting frazzled and horny.

~*~*~


“Are you alright Olive?” Looking up I saw Stella who was sitting on the couch Niall’s head in her lap as she ran her fingers through his blonde strands. His light eyes were closed as he tried to get rid of his hangover.

“Yeah, fine.” I forced a smile across my face and nodded my head animatedly which resulted in a strange look from my best friend. She knew something was up.

“Where’s Harry?” Zayn spoke, however it was more of a groan as he lay on the carpet his dark eyes looking at me. Looking around Louis was looking down at his food while Liam was chewing on a plain buttered piece of toast. They all looked like shit. There was no other way to say it.

“He’s coming just getting chan-” I was cut off by the sound of the door closing, as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and he pressed a kiss to my cheek. “Here he is,” I smiled even though butterflies were zooming around in my stomach.

“What’d I miss?” he asked as he unwound himself from around me and took a seat next to Stella, grabbing his band members’ legs and laying them across his lap as he sat down.

“Well you missed all of these guys throw up… but other than that nothing,” a low chuckle left Harry’s lips causing my heart to race. Quickly I exited the lounge room and walked into the kitchen to catch my breath. This man was just teasing me, he knew what he was doing and he was milking it for all he could, he even dressed teasingly the prick.

He wore a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, worn boots, a red and black plaid shirt with the first half undone exposing the chains around his neck and the tips of his swallow tattoos. Taking a deep breath I shook my head and straightened myself out. I was not going to let him get to me. I was going to play it cool.

“Right so what are the plans for today?” I asked as I emerged from the kitchen looking around the room.

“Sleeping,” Louis, and Zayn said while Niall simply groaned.

“Well you guys are boring,” turning my head I looked at Stella who was still running her fingers through Niall’s hair. “How ‘bout we go explore this place?”

“Sounds great.”

“Alright I’ll just go grab my purse and we can go.” Stella nodded her head as she got to her feet gently placing Niall’s head on the couch. Smiling at my friend I hurried out of her room and back into mine as I grabbed my purse and phone that had been charging and bounding out of the room only to meet Stella in the hallway.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Esther again... I am so sorry for the long wait, but here it is :) hope you enjoy....

Cheers Esther :)