Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 16

Stella

I was actually glad when Eleanor pulled me off to another store that was just down the street, I always enjoyed shopping and dragged Olive into the shopping malls because she always tried to think up excuses of why she couldn’t go with me. But Perrie had taken it to another level and even I had gotten a little tired, so I went with Eleanor willingly.

We found another fashion store easily and stepped inside to have a look through the racks, “I really just need a nice top. I have shoes and pants to wear, I wish I had known this would happen so I could have packed something extra nice.” I told Eleanor who seemed to agree with me, although she was used to how Perrie thought and made plans out of thin air.

“The longer you’re around Perrie, the quicker you learn how she can get. Once an idea pops into her mind, she makes it happen no matter what. But we’ll find you the right top, so Liam won’t take his eyes off you.” Eleanor smiled as we made our way through the clothing racks, nothing was jumping out at us yet so we continued on with our search.

“I really don’t know what you mean, there’s nothing going on between Liam and I. He’s just being nice to me, because I’m Olive’s friend and he has to be nice.” I tried to explain to the beautiful brunette but she wasn’t paying any attention to what I was saying, just like Olive had done beforehand.

“Uh huh, I’m sure that you don’t. But I’m not blind, Stell. I saw you two at the table, flirting like crazy and not taking your eyes off each other.” Eleanor smiled widely like she had figured out a secret and was proud of herself for doing so, but I really hadn’t noticed that I had been flirting with Liam but I guess I had been if Olive and Eleanor had seen.

I could feel the warmth of a blush beginning to settle on my cheeks, so I quickly moved onto the next clothing rack in hopes that Eleanor would drop the subject which she thankfully did. My eyes scanned each clothing item before I stopped in my tracks, the beautiful rose gold sequins is what first caught my attention.

I pulled the coat hanger off the rack so I could inspect it closer, the rose gold sequins were lined on soft fabric of a matching colour. It was a cropped tank top which I have never worn before, I wasn’t big on showing any part of my stomach unless I was wearing a bikini but I had already fallen in love with the piece.

“What do you think about this one?” I asked Eleanor as I turned to show her, the smile that crossed her face told me everything that I needed to know.

Although Eleanor wouldn’t let us leave until I had tried the top on and showed her, it really was a beautiful piece but I was worried when I took a look at the price tag. “El, no. You don’t have to do this, I can find something else.” I told her when she took the top into her hands and walked over to the counter, I couldn’t let her pay for the top.

“Stop it, don’t worry about it. It’s my treat really, I want to buy it so I can watch Liam drooling over you all night long. Besides it looks sexy on you and you’ll wear it again,” Eleanor assured me but I still wasn’t convinced, I would save up whatever money I can so I could eventually pay her back.

So I stood there beside her and watched her pay the sales assistant, I was handed the bag and thanked the lady before I left the store with Eleanor right beside me. I wasn’t sure if Perrie would still have Olive and Niall at the same store or a different one, but we found out when Olive called us over.

“You finished now or is there another store that Perrie wants to visit?” I asked with a smile plastered across my face as I looked at the blonde who returned my smile but thankfully she shook her head, “No. I’m all done, unless you haven’t found an outfit.” Perrie quickly added as she could shop for the whole day if she was allowed, but she was happy with what Olive was going to wear and she couldn’t wait to see what Stella had brought.

“We’re finished as well, let’s get back to the hotel so we can do some relaxing before we have to start getting ourselves ready.” Eleanor suggested as she too was tired of shopping and we all needed to have energy if we were going out that night, surprisingly Perrie didn’t give us a fight as we all headed back towards the hotel.

I made my way slowly back to where Olive was walking on her own, Perrie and Eleanor were occupied talking about something and Niall was on his phone. “I know we still don’t have any ideas on why this is suddenly happening, but it does feel like we belong here. We fit in, Olive and it feels really nice.” I spoke quietly to her as I didn’t want the others to overhear what we were talking about.

“I agree and I don’t want this to change or stop, I still pinch myself to make sure this is actually happening to us.” Olive whispered as we carried our shopping bags in our hands, it felt like they had been friends with the famous group for years now and for once it wasn’t causing me to stress or worry.

I smiled at my best friend as I lightly bumped our shoulders together as we walked side by side, tonight was going to be full on which I already knew. Not only would Harry be all over Olive, which I’d make sure to tease her about tomorrow but it should just be a great time out with friends who have supposedly known you for a while now.

Once we had stepped through the front doors of the hotel, the warmth instantly engulfed you and would welcome anyone into the nice hotel.

Olive and I dropped our shopping bags in Perrie and Zayn’s room although it was empty so the boys must be somewhere together, but they weren’t our concern as Eleanor brewed up some tea for everyone.

The five of us all curled up on the couches and chairs that the room had and drank our steaming hot tea, all the while some soft music was playing in the background from Niall’s phone and we just talked about whatever we could possibly think about.

I had lost all track of time but there had been a knock at the door, Zayn asking if they could join us which Perrie kindly refused as Niall was the only boy allowed. That resulted in Harry texting Niall to open the door, which again was refused because Perrie had found Zayn’s key on the bedside table.

While all of that was happening, I was letting my freshly painted toe nails to dry while I painted my finger nails the same colour. I offered to let Olive use some of the nail polish that had been brought on the trip, but she declined which wasn’t a shock to me.

What was a shock was that Eleanor had somehow convinced Olive to wear a face mask, something that I tried at least once a week but I usually always got declined.

“Hey Olive, look over here.” Niall spoke as his voice cracked because he was trying to hold back laughter, he had his phone pointed at Olive who was wearing a green tea mask that happened to be a horrible green colour and Niall wanted a photo of her.

“Don’t you dare, Niall. You will regret this,” Olive threatened only to have it land on deaf ears and Niall continued to try and snap a photo of her, to which Olive lunged from her position in an armchair and crossed the small room to where Niall was lounging on the floor.

He did try to escape but he wasn’t fast enough, Olive knocked the phone from his hands as they started to playfully fight much like siblings would do.

“Be careful guys,” I spoke but brushed them off as I was concentrating on painting my nails, all too soon the room was filled with laughter and empty threats that were coming from both Olive and Niall.

It was around that time that both Perrie and Eleanor begun on getting themselves ready for the night, I had no idea what the boys were doing but we hadn’t heard anything else from them.

Eleanor decided on ordering some food to be brought to the room, as she didn’t want anyone drinking on an empty stomach. So we all snacked on food while we got ready, once the bathroom was free Olive washed the mask off her skin while I added some more makeup here and there although I still kept it all simple.

I then changed in the bathroom and added more curls to my brunette locks, I was uncomfortable wearing the cropped top even though there was only a small amount of my skin on show. I was pushed out of my comfort zone but the top was beautiful, I also didn’t want to upset Eleanor as she had brought the item for me.

“Does anyone have a jacket I could wear?” I asked as I stepped out of the bathroom, a blush flooded my face when I heard a wolf whistle sound from Niall’s lips. “Damn girl! Are you trying to give us a heart attack? You look amazing,” Niall gushed as he gave me two thumbs up from where he was sitting on the couch, I was the last one to finish getting myself ready which wasn’t uncommon for me.

Olive stepped over to me and I was in awe of how stunning she looked in her own outfit, “You’ll be fine. Liam won’t be able to stop himself,” She told me with a smirk on her face and she hadn’t even whispered that to me, I felt my ears become warm as the blush only got brighter on my skin.

“Great, now we can go and see the guys again. I miss my Zaynie Poo,” Perrie smiled as everyone else burst into laughter at the adorable pet name she had given her boyfriend, I slipped my feet into some of Eleanor’s heels as I hadn’t brought any with me and we wore the same size shoe.

I walked beside Niall as nerves filled my body, I wasn’t someone who really went out to clubs or even bars. I wasn’t a big drinker so I never saw the sense in going out at night, Olive and I had done it a few times when we first moved to London but that was only to try and met some nice people.

“Holy shit…” Harry’s loud accented voice was the first thing anyone heard as we walked over to where the boys were waiting, his green eyes widened while his jaw dropped when Olive came into his view. It was so adorable that I couldn’t help but smile at his reaction, however Zayn did nearly the same thing.

He simply whispered something into Perrie’s ear while he wrapped his arms around her waist, even Louis pulled Eleanor to him and planted a kiss on her lips. I hadn’t known if Louis was going to be joining us or not, but he seemed to have gotten over his little tantrum from earlier.

“Hurry up, guys. You can all do couple stuff once we get there,” Niall complained as he had linked his arm around mine, he didn’t even wait to see if anyone was following him before he pulled me outside so we could start going.

I did hear footsteps behind us and made the mistake of glancing over my shoulder to see who it was, when my eyes landed on Liam my knees almost gave way.

He was wearing dark wash jeans with a plain navy shirt and a black leather jacket, his boots were also black and although his clothes were basis. He looked incredibly handsome with his dark hair slicked back in the normal way, it took all my self-control to stop from pulling him back into the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the time between chapters and the lack of updating, life got in the way of my writing although I'm certain it won't be happening again. Now I can pass it over to Esther!

Stella's Outfit