Status: New Co-Write

Dear Santa.

Chapter 5

I had just changed into a new outfit for the day after a steaming shower when I heard Harry’s voice at the front door. My eyes widened, Stella was going to see him! Automatically I slapped my forehead and groaned. My hair was sopping wet still so I quickly plaited it over my shoulder so it fell down my right side before walking out of my room and toward the front door. A warm dimpled smile was spread across the males face as he looked at my friend making small conversation as he stepped inside before closing the door keeping the bitter breeze out. As he spun back around his green eyes locked with mine, his smiled widened.

“Hey My Love,” he greeted warmly, I felt my cheeks heat bowing my head slightly I tried to hide my blush; a low chuckle left his lips. Stella spoke to Harry before walking back into the kitchen leaving the two of us standing there. There was a rattle sound causing me to look up, “I believe you left these at my house,” the warm smile that was spread across his face transformed into one of a cheeky nature. I sighed lightly and took a deep breath walked toward his reaching out for the silver objects. “Uh, uh,” he pulled them out of my reach.

“What?” I asked arching on of my brows in confusion at him.

“You were acting really strange this morning… explain.”

“Uh…” how do you explain to someone that last night you went to bed alone in your own home and the next morning you wake up next to your celebrity crush and in their house. “I was just having a weird morning, strange dream kinda shook me a bit…” I lied hoping he wouldn’t ask anymore questions or dig any deeper. Relief washed over me when he simply smiled and nodded his head.

“You’re forgiven for neglecting me.”

“Neglecting you?” I asked once again confused. Sighing he rolled his eyes before leaning forward and pressing his lips to me.

Hmmph. was the noise that left my lips at the way his kiss was different from this morning. This mornings kiss was quick and over in the briefest of seconds whereas this one lingered longer. He took his time one of his large hands tracing up and down my spine slowly sending shivers across my skin, when he pulled away I was slightly out of breath and flustered.

“Yes, neglecting me. I am very needy in the morning,” his voice was low as his hand gave my butt a quick squeeze. “But you can make up for that. Are you ready to go?”

“Go? Go where?” I jumped back, this boy was confusing me more and more with every word he spoke. A laugh broke from his lips.

“Wow you really do have the memory of a goldfish don’t you babe?”

“Hey!” I exclaimed slapping him making him laugh harder.

“Oli I booked us rooms at The Fox Inn over Christmas.”

“Oh,” I began pretending to know what he was talking about, “I must have completely forgotten, I haven’t even packed or told Stella about leaving.” I was praying that he would leave it there and shrug his shoulders and be done with it. That was wishful thinking; instead he simply invited her along before telling us to go and pack. This guy wasn’t giving up.

“I suppose we could come, we don’t have any better plans Olive and it does sound like it would be fun,” Stella admitted not helping the situation at all I shot her a quick look before speaking.

“Okay, we won’t be long” Harry nodded his head before chucking my keys at me.

“Be quick,” he smiled shooting me a wink, nodding my head I hurried back to my room Stella following me before turning off into her room. I looked at my room before grabbing my nearest bag and I began stuffing essentials in there, underwear, warm clothes, cotton socks, ugg boots, more socks, scarves, and jumpers. Once everything was packed I grabbed my phone charger chucked it into my handbag along with a few other things before hurrying out into the front of the house where Harry stood casually scrolling through his phone. Stella emerged from her room not long after me with her bag. Harry being the gentleman he was grabbed both our bags walking them out into the car, which was when I grabbed Stella’s shirt and tugged her into the kitchen with me.

“We really need to work out what’s going on Stell, this isn’t normal not for us. I don’t know what’s going on.” I admitted as I grabbed various items from the shelves and chucked them on the counter.

“We’ll work this out Oli, somehow we’ll work all of this out. But for now your boyfriend needs you,” a cheeky smile spread across the brunettes face sighing I rolled my eyes before grabbing everything and walking out to the car jumping into the passenger seat while Stella jumped in the back.

“We ready?” Harry asked as he stepped in taking his place in the drivers seat a smile printed on his face.

“Of course!” Stella called loudly causing me to giggle and nod my head. Harry lent over and pressed his lips to mine briefly before starting the engine and pulling out of the park and speeding off.

“Do we need to pick up any of the others?” I asked.

“Nah I think Louis is driving up by himself later today while the other boys left earlier to meet us there.” I nodded my head and opened a bag a ‘chips’

“Chip?” I asked tilting the bag over for him to dip his hand into. He took a handful before I reached back to Stella. “Chip?”

“Thanks Hun,” came her chirpy voice from the back and the rustle of the packet as she removed a handful, pulling it back I rested it in my lap and picked one out. This was going to be an interesting weekend to say the least.

~~~~


“We’re here,” Harry cheered as he shut the car engine off and jumped out walking around the back and opening the boot.

“Did you hear Stell? We’re here?” I asked jokingly, I was about to open my door when it was ripped open and a cheerful voice called my name.

“OLIVE!” my name was laced with a thick Irish accent and I knew who it was straight away.

“NIALL!” I cried back with as much as enthusiasm as him as I stepped out of the vehicle, I didn’t get to move too far before the blonde had wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. “Nice to see you too,” I gasped with the tightness of his hold.

“It’s been to long! I’ve missed you.” He admitted openly, I shot Stella a look that was stepping out of the car slowly a huge grin spread across her face. “I’ve missed you too Niall.”

“Who’s your friend?” another voice came, looking over I saw Zayn was walking toward the car a warm smile printed across his face.

“Oh right, guys this is my friend Stella, I live with her.”

“So you’re the roomie we’ve never met.” Zayn smiled as he took my best friend into his arms into a warm hug. “Zayn.”

“Stella.”

“I’m Niall,” the blonde who had just been crushing me let go and I inhaled quickly filling my lungs, I watched as he bounced over to her and wrapped his arms around her by the look on her face he had given her a bear hug as well.

“Where’s Liam?” Harry asked walking around so he was beside me.

“Dunno,” Niall spoke letting go of Stella who like me gasped for air.

“HEY GUYS!”

“LIAM!” Harry yelled out.

“Hey OLI!” I waved at the advancing male smiling gently. “Who’s your friend?” he asked turning his head to look at Stella.

“Oh, Liam this is Stella, Stella Liam.” There was a surprised look on his face and a great deal of hesitancy when it came to taking her hand or whatever.

“Nice… uh… Nice to meet you Stella,” he stuttered reaching out and pulling her into a hug, as awkward as it was.

“So… I think we should go inside and get settled yeah?” Harry asked. We all nodded our heads and walked toward the entrance of the old building. “Louis should be here in another hour or so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the next chapter I am so sorry for the lateness.
hope you enjoy it :)

shout out to ashtynemily thanks sooo much for the comment :)
Anyways till next time
Cheers Esther