Status: Feedback more than welcome!

Aches on a Plane or What Happens on Flight 7A1, Stays on Flight 7A1

Not only did he not sleep the entire flight, but there was "camping" happening!

Flying to different places makes fun from time to time. But I never thought I'd become the one that loves it that much. It's some kind of addiction to see new places, although since I've almost seen everything in the world, I would get a little bored. I dreamed of being a Stewardess since I was five, and everytime I flew to another city with my parents, I begged for helping the ladies in the blue suits with the little hats and silky scarves. When I finished High School, I applied for a cheap airline, but it was my first and only chance. Three years of being the youngest and tiniest, I fought and in the end, it didn't matter how old or tall I've been. They recommended me to another, bigger airline, getting a better rank and even better money.

Life got better, I met new friends and my relationship almost turned into marriage. Almost. In December 2012, I came home after a non-stop flight to Tokyo, opened the door and – saw that asshole rolling in the sheets with my best college friend. Now, ex best friend. And ex-boyfriend. And ex flat. And ex town. Fucking Fresno!
I had to move to my parents' house again, living in that damn little room of mine I had once, with all that stupid stuffed animals, drinking at hazardous in the bars and returning drunk and dizzy up the stairs, falling into my bed and having one Hangover after another.
The following year, I decided I couldn't go on like that, and returned to my job. Fortunately, this boss liked me (or rather someone more upstairs) and I got just the same position I had before.
Which was maybe the hardest - literally (not for me of course, but I guess at least now everyone should know what this little story will be about)…

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board of AirTran 737 for Flight 7A1 with service from Los Angeles
to London. We are currently second in line for take- off and are expected to be in the air in
approximately five minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and
secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that
your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal
electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of
the flight. Thank you for choosing AirTran. Enjoy your flight.“

I really thought my pre-flight announcement could’ve sounded worse, but Sally kicked me slightly in the side, a small smile forming in the corner of her lips.
After the Captain’s Announcement and Safety Briefing and the final take-off - which took a really long time (or it just seemed so) -, I had some minutes to “relax” before preparing the little fresh Cheese and Bacon Baguettes, with orwithout Remoulade, and making some tea or coffee. Serving the first class customers was fun sometimes, but these guys looked pretty tired. Well, howelse should they look like? It was a 10 hour non-stop night flight.
Actually, I felt really sorry for them. Especially that one sitting in the third line, moving from left to right in his seat, fumbling on his phone and pulling his cap down.
He was already doing that since an hour - yes, I've watched him for some moments. Okay, for a longer time. Actually, during the whole time I was serving the dinner (if you can call it that; some creepy swill with fake bacon and lots of unnecessary calories). He hadn’t take anything except a water, so shaking him out of my head, I finally came back to here and now and went further through the seats to offer anyone a little food package.

About three hours later, Sally kicked me again. With a finger, she indicated to one seat and whispered into my ear. “Hey, Mona. Get your ass over there and ask him what’s going on. Some passengers already complained about his strange behavior!”
That was him. I mean - him! And now I had to walk over and have a little chat with him? Asking if I might help?

Her elbow kicked me again, this time my arm. “Would you get the fuck your pretty ass to him?”
- “Okay okay. I’m on my way… boss!” I snapped back in a hush tone, scampering right to him.
“Sir? I am really sorry but my colleague told me that some other passengers already complained about your behavior. Do you have any prob-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence ‘cause I saw the reason immediately.
Although his blanket was a thick one, it couldn’t hide the hummock. I stared at it. Well, who of you wouldn’t stare at such an impressive… pulsive… bulge?!
I was obviously staring too long as I noticed his hand covering the little incident. My cheeks burned like hell now and I wish I hadn’t met his eyes that moment - when I saw right into them I had to hold my breath. His cap was taken off, and he looked straight at me. This gaze - full of angst and apologies, the typical puppy dog eyes. Now I knew who he was! And he had him, obviously awake instead of sleeping, like the rest of his body seemed to want.
I couldn’t fall any deeper, could I? All I was hoping was that I wouldn’t get a problem down in my crotch, either. No, I didn’t need that. Not right now - thank you very much!

He swallowed and grabbed the little pill box, holding it up to me and giving me an awkward smile.

“You know… if you have a look, it’s Ambien.” I leaned over and stared into the box, trying to notice the little letter in the dark. Nodding, I gave it back to him, but he just shook his head and chuckled. “I thought that, too. But… if you have a closer look, the A is actually a little V…”

Oh god. Please don’t say it’s -

“For Viagra.” His last word was such a whisper, I thought I might have heard it only in my head.

Awkward.

“You… Oh I’m… Shit, I’m so sorry Mr. Renner. Can… Can I get you anything?” I had to bite my lip to not burst out a laughter and waking up everyone else! I bit it hard. Really hard. God, were I already bleeding?

He simply shook his head, but his face was full of embarrassment. “Ice. Just ice! Or… can’t you just give me something like... aspirin?”

Within minutes I was in the little first-aid room, throwing all the scissors and bandages aside, and searching for all the pills that seemed to help. Headache, Sickness, Aches in the ears, even insulin for diabetes patients.

But no frigging pill against a hard-on?

I ran back to him, almost falling over some feet but a soft hand of his caught mine so I kept myself up. Wow, was that just an electric shot between us? You know what they say, sometimes it’s sparking between - okay, I put that aside. Meh!

“I… I’m so sorry but the only pills I can find are against different…
circumstances.”

“Does it really matter? Just give them to me.”

I wish I could have given them to him but I wasn’t allowed because -

“Sir, as much as I want to help you, I can’t give them to you. They might cause you an allergic reaction. I can’t do anything, Mr. Renner. Nothing against these kind of aches on a plane.”

Suddenly, there was a slight smile on his smirk. Oh holy hell, was he thinking about something I maybe could do though?

No. No, no, no.

Don’t say it. Don’t say it!

“Did you just make fun of snakes on a plane?”

Wheew! Wait. What?

“Y-Yeah. I think so.”

“You know that this is pretty ambiguous right now.”

Fuck! Now he really got me. What was I supposed to say now?
Should I just keep on being a smartass and go on making fun of his aching cock (how that just sounds) or rather apologize? Instead, I just didn’t say anything and stood there.

Then, after some seconds - which actually felt like hours - he broke the silence.

“You know what? I’d be very glad if you might give me some tea. Black. No sugar. And I’ll try to…well, don’t think too much about that.”

I nodded and stepped away, taking some hot water and a tea bug, walking carefully back to him and handing him the mug. A slight smile passed his lips and he whispered a Thanks towards me, and finally I was off.
I can tell you that I can’t tell you how pissed I’ve been. Not about him. Why the hell? No, rather about my stupid self. I didn’t want to say a word until we landed. I’ve just been looking around and checking all the passengers sleeping. He was talking with a little girl and they seemed to have fun. I guess she hadn’t recognized his problem but he sounded relieved being able to laugh a bit and forget the awkward pressure. They were making jokes - I can’t remember them anymore, but I had to laugh, either.
She was like some distraction - a positive one. Maybe just the distraction he needed. However, after one hour I walked over to them and kneeled in front of the girl, stroking her arms and pulling up her blanket. "Hey little lady. I think you should close your eyes and nap a bit. Look, your parents are already sleeping."
She crossed her arms and made a sigh. "But I'm not tired yet. And uncle Jeremy is fun."

"Uncle Jeremy?"

She grabbed her stuffed teddy bear and nodded. Well, what a cute little sunshine, but I had to be honest, although I really didn't want to destroy her little bubble.

"I think it's better if you're gonna call him by his second name, little lady. You know, he is some very important person and people who are well known like that - we can't just call them by their first name, nor uncle... or aunt."

With a huff she sticked her tongue out to me.

"I like him. He is just like my uncle, so he is my uncle Jeremy now!"

Looking over to Jeremy, I chuckled and he just smiled, which actually gave me a slight pain in the gut.

"Let her, mama."

Mama? Did he just give me a pet name?

"Okay little lady. You and... well, uncle Jeremy should both get some rest. We will land in some hours, and if you'll fall asleep and miss it, you wouldn't see the wonderful sight. So just lay down a bit, okay?"

Now I think I got her.

"Could you take care of him?"

My heart made such a beat that moment, I thought everyone had heard it.
Was this darling really asking me to look after Jeremy?

"I'm okay, Liv. Mama did enough for me."

Woah! Thank you very much, Mr Renner. I guess I was about to faint now. No - I had already been fainting, hadn't I? Just for a nano second.
Wrapping the blanket around her shoulder, I gave Liv a gentle kiss peck on her forehead and rubbed her back. Before I was up on my feet, she whispered just as she was falling right asleep (children, you are so glad to fall asleep that soon!).

"Can you give him a kiss, too? He must sleep well." Now I was really, really out of words.

"Pleeease? You can give good kisses." She smiles and finally closed her eyes.

I stood up and went over to Jeremy, fumbling with my hands, unsure what to say.

"So uh... I hope you didn't take that serious with -"

"Just give uncle Jeremy a smooch, mama."

Seriously, I thought I was dying. I mean, what else were I supposed to do? I took all my strength together and closed my eyes, leaning forward just to give him a slight kiss. And it happened. I pressed my lips carefully against his...

Wait - his lips???

My brain was screaming to let off and move away immediately, but my body urged me to play with his hair and deepen what we had just started. So - what should I say?! My body won. His lips were so soft and pillowy, and his fingers were brushing against my cheeks. He was nipping at my bottom lip and sucked slightly, even playing with his tongue inside my mouth, as if he was testing me and my reaction.
Oh well... by the way... my brain reacted and got the upper hadn finally. Fortunately! I pulled away and stared at him in the semi-dark, insecure about myself and the whole situation.

"I uh... I should... we better -"

"She was right."

Um, excuse me?

"What?"

He chuckled and licked his lips. "You're a real good kisser, Mona Jensen."

Okay, where the hell did he know my name from?
Oh right - the nameplate. Dammit!
Hold on. Didn't she say I'd kiss good? And not being a good kisser? Didn't he say that once he'd been playing that Neonazi in one of his early movies I've seen?

"Miss? You're still with me?" He was snapping his fingers in front of my face and I jumped a little, and we both had to laugh, although I would have loved to disappear in the ground, a whole beneath me.

"Oh yeah, sure. I was just -"

Well, what were I exactly? Overwhelmed? Aroused? Maybe dreaming? Or even dead?

... to be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
PG-13 for now (only because some smutty thoughts. Maybe more lateron)

FEEDBACK MORE THAN WELCOME!