Status: Feedback more than welcome!

Aches on a Plane or What Happens on Flight 7A1, Stays on Flight 7A1

This is our little secret, right?

Aches on a Plane
Jeremy Renner / OFC, Rated PG-13
Sorry this took a little longer. I've been having a total blackout, so first of all big thanks to renntastic (you gave me such fucking inspiration) and agenthellcat as well for grammar and stuff (Hope the flu didn't knock you out too much)!
I hope you'll enjoy it. And Feedback would be awesome.

Chapter Two
“Mona!”
Suddenly, Sally’s voice rang in my ears. She was almost screaming it. Oh, she was screaming it. “Mona I’ll need you here. Would you -“ Jeremy gave her a death glare and she just went silent for a second. Clearing her throat, she stepped over to us and grabbed me by the hand, hissing at me. “Come on now, Mona!” I didn’t turn around but just spoke. “Why? It’s not like we gotta prepare the next crappy fast food shit.” - “Well, actually it is!” She snapped back. “So just say Goodbye to Mr Lover Boy and move that ass of yours!”
“You mean that pretty ass of hers.”
Huh? I’m sorry, could you just repeat that again?
“You have a pretty ass, Mona.”
When I looked down into his face I recognized I had asked that aloud. Oh dear god, why me? Why does this always happen to me? I’m meeting a very nice guy, I like him, he likes me, and then… and then… then I have to fuck everything up because I can’t shut the fuck up?
Finally, I turned around and looked into a pair of eyes I’ve never seen in my life on Sally. She was impressed.
“Did you… did you say she… Aren’t you Mr Renner? You… You’re playing Aaron Cross in that Bourne Franchise, aren’t you?”
Jeremy only chuckled. I felt awkward.
“Hi, I’m Sally Coles, and I’m a big… big fan! Holy shit, I’m really talking to you, am I? I mean… you? Jeremy Fucking Renner? The man every girl’s writing some Fanfiction about and getting soaked panties and-“
“Ookay, Sally. Time to prepare the little things, don’t we?”
Now he had to laugh, and it made me feel even more than embarrassed.
I felt guilty.
Never in the world should I have let this happen. Never in the world should I have agreed to the peck - which turned out to be such a deep kiss. Now thanks, I just had to touch my mouth again, the mouth - my mouth - he’d just been kissing so passionately. Never in the world should I have… well, taken this flight? Was it really that? Should I just have been sitting in my teenage room at my parents’ house, and getting depressed and hungover, always whining about how fucked up my life was and never getting a chance to make everything right? Or was this maybe right? Was this maybe the chance I never even had thought of?

I shook my head and pulled Sally with me, looking one last time at Jeremy for now.
“Let’s just do our job now…”
Sally didn’t really seem happy about this, but it didn’t bother her anymore, either, so we just went back into that little kitchen. Once we were in there, she seemed like she’d explode any second, and she knew that I knew that she knew something, but it was always fun to tease her. So I acted like nothing had happened.
After a minute of feeling her gaze almost burning through me I sighed.
“What?!”
“Mona, you definitely know what I mean.”
“Oh, do I?”
Her face got red - I couldn’t hide a grin.
“Don’t be such a tease.”
“I don’t know what you wanna hear.”
Actually I knew what she wanted to hear, but there was nothing to tell - well, at least nothing to tell her. I turned away from her and prepared all the stuff we had to do. Sally just stared at me all the time, so I took her part of work, too.
We didn’t talk for the rest of the flight, but when we went through the lines to check everything and everyone would be okay before we were going to land, she only gave me a Fuck-you-bitch-glance over her shoulder once I reached Jeremy’s seat again. I knew she’d get over it soon, though.
When I looked down at him, he simply smiled. Just as he’d done before I’d been about to leave. I smiled back at him, struggling for words, but my mouth hung open and there were only “uhms” coming out of it. I wish I could’ve seen my own face then. Finally, something came out of it.
“How’s the ache on a plane?”
Dear mouth, can’t you just shut the fuck up sometimes?
He chuckled again. Damn, that chuckle of his - I think I’d get addicted to it. However, he hadn’t lost his sense of humor.
“Nah, still oppressing.”
I bit my lip, smiling and being proud I got the joke about the pressure and the ambiguity.
“If there’s anything I can do for you just spit it out… but better do it now ‘cause we’re landing in a few minutes.” I said and he smirked.
Not again. Not again!
“I guess these things better keep in my mind and mouth.” He replied with a lower tone of his voice.
Ugh. Was there some sexual frustration? But - from whom? Him? Or me?

I really had to change the topic, bring up something about where he might go or an upcoming movie. Just something. Or someone. Ha! The little girl - what was her name again? Oh yeah, Liv.
Turning around, I kneeled down at her and rubbed her shoulders gently. She was already half awake.
“Hey little lady. Did you sleep well?”
Liv nodded, grabbing her teddy bear and placing it on my lap.
“He did sleep well, too. Thank you.”
“You’re so welcome, little angel. Now do me a favor, okay? Let’s get you in an upright position and put on the seat belt. We are going to land soon.”

While I fumbled with the belt around her waist, she asked me about the landscape.

“Did I miss it?”

“The wonderful view over Los Angeles? No, sweetheart. Look over there -“

I pointed with my eyes towards the little bullseye. She smiled. Not only that, her eyes were shining, as if she’d never seen something like that before. This made my heart melt away a little, to see how you can make a child happy with such simple things. I smiled to myself, knowing I had the chance to be a mother once, too, but why cry a river over something that doesn’t matter anymore? My biological clock had already been ticking down. Well, actually not really, but I mean, becoming a mother at 31? And having a job as a stewardess didn’t make it easier. I couldn’t do anymore what I live for - the flying.
Okay, enough with thinking about this!
“Did uncle Jeremy sleep well, too? Did you take care of him?”
I let out a chuckle.
“Not sure, little lady. I tried my best.”
She turned to Jeremy, making a serious face.
“Did she take care of you, uncle Jeremy?”
I looked at him, too, wishing he’d say nothing that would make me blush - I was already red like a tomato, and his comment about my ass had only made it worse.
“Liv, she was the best. I think about setting her as my personal stewardess.”
Asshole! How dare you say that? And dear god, what would we do then? Only me and him on a little plane? But I had to reply. These scanning eyes were searching for any weakness inside me, and they almost found it.
“Only if the money’s right.” I replied, smirking and feeling my cheeks flush even more.
When I saw Liv’s mother starting to talk with her about the landing, I devoted myself to Jeremy again.
“So uh… I think I -“
“Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Los Angeles International Airport.
Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses.
Thank you.”

Sally - that bitch - just seemed to have found the perfect moment to interrupt our togetherness.
Togetherness. Did I just say that word? Oh my… I was really getting possessive of that man.
With one last glance towards him I smiled. Just then I went back to Sally, sitting down and waiting for the landing. For me, it took about an hour until we landed; actually, it only took fifteen minutes. And yet, I couldn’t take my eyes off the man in the very first seat in the third line. He smiled. Damn, that smile.

Once we felt the tires rolling on the asphalt, the first passengers started applauding.
“Your turn.” Sally whispered, and I stripped off the belt, getting up and taking the speaker into my hand.
“Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. Local time is 01:50 and the temperature is HI 60°.
For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.
Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought onboard with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.
If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.
We remind you to please wait until inside the terminal to use any electronic devices.
On behalf of AirTran and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”
During my announcement I had to try not to stare at him, but I failed. These eyes just made me fail in everything. As the last word was said, he grinned at me, noticeable to everyone within our area.
“What!” I snapped at Sally, obviously a little too loud.
“Hey! Calm down. I can see what’s going on, okay?”
“And what the hell would you see that should be going on?”
She laughed. And this laugh almost freaked me out. Her hand was on my back now, rubbing gently.
“Aw, c’mon. Even a blind man can see that you and Jeremy are havin’ something. You’re looking at him for hours, and your eyes give an explicit description what you want to do with him once you’re outta here. And he is just looking at you in the same way.”
Shaking my head, I simply said “I don’t kiss and tell.”
“So you did kiss?”
Only a smile, then a blush, and I continued to eye Jeremy again until the engines completely stopped.

The sun was shining down and I felt a warmth on my face as I opened the boarding door. Sally stood opposite me on the other side of the door.
The first class passengers, as tired as they were - just like all the others - really every one of them thanked us for the service, which made me proud. Hearing these kind words after such a long time was nice. Some of them even shook hands with us.
And then - there was him again. That pretty damn smile he had given me during the whole flight.

“Thank you for using AirTran.” I spoke, but this time very quickly.

And before I knew what was really happening, he tugged on my hand and pulled me close towards him, feeling the bulge that hadn’t really changed yet. Very quickly, too quickly for me to react, he whispered in my ear.

“This is our little secret, right?”

I pulled away then and stared into his eyes, chewing on my bottom lip and thought for a moment.

“Wait a second.”

I hurried into the corner, searching for - where did we keep these fucking pillows?! You know, these small airplane pillows, the kind that comes standard on long flights.

Ha! Found them.

I walked back, handing him the pillow without letting the others notice. Jeremy raised an eyebrow as I pressed it into his palm.

“What’s that for?”

“Until you can take… uhm… care of it.” I stuttered, suggesting it might help to disguise his “problem”.

The smile disappeared and a grin grew across his face. He leaned in closer, and I felt his breath on my skin.
“I’ll take your advice into consideration. And thanks to you, resolving this issue shouldn’t be too difficult once I get to the hotel. Now I have something to think about.”
The thought of him thinking about me and our kiss while he’d “take care of the incident” was almost more than I could handle now, and I only mumbled my way through the rest of the departure formalities, feeling dizzy with every second.

Finally, he squeezed my hand whispered “Thank you Mona”, took his carry-on baggage and went through the door.
He turned back around one last time and waved his hand, and I waved back. The last thing I saw was him bending left at the end of the tunnel.

Of course it was a one-time thing, a freak happening that would never again occur. It was the story no one would ever believe when I told it at parties. But still I couldn’t keep myself from thinking that somehow, sometime, I would just have to see Jeremy Renner again.

Maybe on his return flight?
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback welcome :D